User Tag List

Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Results 443 to 459 of 729
  1. #443
    Regular Member eRa@에라's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    807
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bureaucracy... something I wish I don't have to answer to in managing my life and career... headache...headache

  2. #444
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eRa@에라 View Post
    Bureaucracy... something I wish I don't have to answer to in managing my life and career... headache...headache
    really … it looks the same here

    so imagine misbun headache for a long time lol

    he was trying to find a succession, looking high and low all over malaysia

    since he can't change the system a long time ago.

    meanwhile some will continue to have doubts about his interest for the nation,

    some, doesn't see his credibility as a coach,

    some, still trying to put the pieces together,

    some, still don't know what's happening

    and lastly some will never see the real picture

  3. #445
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,351
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    really … it looks the same here

    so imagine misbun headache for a long time lol

    he was trying to find a succession, looking high and low all over malaysia

    since he can't change the system a long time ago.

    meanwhile some will continue to have doubts about his interest for the nation,

    some, doesn't see his credibility as a coach,

    some, still trying to put the pieces together,

    some, still don't know what's happening

    and lastly some will never see the real picture
    So what is the real picture?

    He cant produce quality player other than the 'talented' palayer DLCW in the past 7 years is consider a real picture?

  4. #446
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,744
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Give a little credit to the Hashim bros la... 1% oso ok ler...

  5. #447
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato A View Post
    So what is the real picture?

    He cant produce quality player other than the 'talented' palayer DLCW in the past 7 years is consider a real picture?
    if you understand him and really see his work, you will see the real picture

  6. #448
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,744
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In malaysia, there's only hardworking player who will succeed. There's no talented player.

  7. #449
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    In malaysia, there's only hardworking player who will succeed. There's no talented player.
    how to catch the talent when the talent scounting only scout the surface lol

    sending squash player to badminton talent scouting also got lol

  8. #450
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,737
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Unhappy But Dato A has told BAM to fire Misbun

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    if you understand him and really see his work, you will see the real picture
    .
    How would Dato A understand, when he has toid BAM to fire Misbun?

    .

  9. #451
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,669
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    In malaysia, there's only hardworking player who will succeed. There's no talented player.
    Thomas Edison, a great man once said "Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration." You could say more or less the same for success in sports. Just maybe replace "inspiration" with "talent." Of course, even that 1% has to be very special!

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    how to catch the talent when the talent scounting only scout the surface lol

    sending squash player to badminton talent scouting also got lol
    Exactly! And often bureaucracy, favouritism and no proper criteria for judging potential.

  10. #452
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    How would Dato A understand, when he has toid BAM to fire Misbun?

    .
    thats rather sad, i always thought he is a good supporters of players

    including the coaches

    maybe he forgot no coaches lousy players

  11. #453
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    In malaysia, there's only hardworking player who will succeed. There's no talented player.
    Not just in Malaysia. I believe in all the countries as well.

    Success only comes with hard work

  12. #454
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    from NST

    2011 / 01 /13
    K . M . Boopathy

    Coach : Meet conditions and we will talk


    NATIONAL singles coach Misbun Sidek is willing to have a meeting with BA of Malaysia ( BAM) president Datuk Nadzmi Salleh but only if his conditions are met by the association .

    Nadzmi , after chairing the BAM executive council ( Exco ) meeting yesterday , has asked Misbun to reconsider his decision to resign as the national singles coach and as expected , the latter has laid down his conditions.

    Misbun wants a reply to his letter, which the coach says was sent after he announced his resignation through an e - mail to BAM general manager Kenny Goh on Dec 31 , from the association before he meets with Nadzmi .

    " I am ready to meet them but BAM must reply to the letter I have sent them, " said Misbun yesterday .

    " What I ' m asking is for ( Lee ) Chong Wei and for the nation. I will quit badminton if BAM refuses to meet my conditions. "

    BAM has already announced that it is likely to carry on with the new training structure which Misbun was unhappy about and laying down conditions before having a meeting with Nadzmi will only make matters worse .

    Nadzmi also didn 't comment on whether Misbun will be allowed to coach his son Misbun Ramdan again after the BAM coaching and training committee had put the 19 - year - old under back- up coach Hendrawan .

    Several members of the coaching and training committee are frustrated with BAM taking such a soft stand against Misbun and they themselves are likely to resign if he is reinstated as coach .

    Misbun is a strong character and may not reconsider his decision to quit if his demands are not met by BAM .

    ……......…......................................... .............................................


    dear mr.president,

    sometime ago bc members have predicted should bam got into a crisis,

    your committee members will jump the ship faster than you can think what to do with yourself

    it looks like its gonna happen so please do know what to do before it happens

    yours truly

    bc member
    Last edited by pBmMalaysia; 01-13-2011 at 10:49 AM.

  13. #455
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,351
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    if you understand him and really see his work, you will see the real picture
    Maybe u have the chance to see the thing.

    But as a normal people like me, what i see is result. Where is the result?

    Do talk about how great he is, how important he is. Without result, he is nothing.

  14. #456
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,351
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    In malaysia, there's only hardworking player who will succeed. There's no talented player.
    Misbun Sidek once quoted DLCW a talented player...

  15. #457
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato A View Post
    Maybe u have the chance to see the thing.

    But as a normal people like me, what i see is result. Where is the result?

    Do talk about how great he is, how important he is. Without result, he is nothing.
    given that i wouldn't blame you

    but since you are in malaysia do make an effort to meet him,

    do see his work and hear his words

    also look around the training venue and you make your judgement

  16. #458
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,351
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    How would Dato A understand, when he has toid BAM to fire Misbun?

    .
    That's it.

    As quoted by Datuk Nadzmi - '' No one is indispensable.''

    When BAM afford to let go Han Jian, Yang Yang, Morten Frost, Park Joo Bong, Li Mao, i dont see why BAM is not afford to let go Misbun Sidek.

    For World Championship title? Olympic Gold medal?

    With or without DMS, DLCW will not be able to win the WC / OG Gold.

    So, stop dreaming about the majors.

    DLCW and DMS is threatening BAM now with his resignation issue.

    Without BAM, WHO THE HELL ARE THESE TWO FELLOWS?

  17. #459
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato A View Post
    That's it.

    As quoted by Datuk Nadzmi - '' No one is indispensable.''

    When BAM afford to let go Han Jian, Yang Yang, Morten Frost, Park Joo Bong, Li Mao, i dont see why BAM is not afford to let go Misbun Sidek.

    For World Championship title? Olympic Gold medal?

    With or without DMS, DLCW will not be able to win the WC / OG Gold.

    So, stop dreaming about the majors.

    DLCW and DMS is threatening BAM now with his resignation issue.

    Without BAM, WHO THE HELL ARE THESE TWO FELLOWS?
    dato, you know the sacking of so many coaches

    but does it ever cross your mind that

    all this sacking has got something to do with our current standard

    you only look at results which is right of course, but never enough

    on your last comment, let me give you an example.

    you are a general manager and say, for the next 2 years

    you suddenly have a lot of ideas and you turn your company's into a printing machine,

    say from 5 million to 500 million profit

    and your boss fired you because you can't hit the 1 billion mark.

    here, who built up the value of the company, you or your boss

Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. National champion Pittard calls it quits
    By suetyan in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 2
    : 12-11-2009, 04:25 PM
  2. Li Li quits national squad
    By Loh in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 25
    : 02-02-2008, 03:43 AM
  3. Shuttler Sock Ai quits national team
    By erin_hakkinen in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 0
    : 05-22-2007, 08:48 AM
  4. Sze Mei quits and wants to be coach
    By jump_smash in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 0
    : 01-19-2005, 07:34 PM
  5. Singles players let us down, says Misbun
    By ants in forum Thomas/Uber Cups 2004
    Replies: 0
    : 05-12-2004, 11:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •