User Tag List

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good job eRA with the translation. But I think as in most MAS news, this is a "sandiwara" play and Misbun will be dissuaded from resigning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please no sandiwara this time, lets be real........LCW and Misbun shd go independence, Its a good for MAS badminton !

MAS badminton need a huge change very badly..........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reading between the lines these guys are just asking for appreciation, due recognition for achievements and full support through good and bad times. What many of us, including me, wish could have been.

Looking forward to comments from the politician forummers in here who were lobbying for his resignation. Now **** has hit the fan do you still think your campaign was justified or is your head in your a$$?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    ....... But I think as in most MAS news, this is a "sandiwara" play and Misbun will be dissuaded from resigning.
    I hope you are right. Maybe some politician and high profile figures in BAM are talented as an "actor" since that's what politicians are good in. However, Datuk Misbun is not. If BAM lengthen the time frame to find a heart to heart solution with him and they allow the current scenario to hype, BAM will loose him.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shooting stroke View Post
    I hope you are right. Maybe some politician and high profile figures in BAM are talented as an "actor" since that's what politicians are good in. However, Datuk Misbun is not. If BAM lengthen the time frame to find a heart to heart solution with him and they allow the current scenario to hype, BAM will loose him.
    Whether he stays or leaves (with LCW), we all want the best for MAS badminton. And if he stays, hopefully this episode will make BAM better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flite View Post
    Frankly speaking, I don't really understand what you are talking about! What would come out in a couple of days time has nothing to do here as from the beginning I always focused on the badminton association as a whole but you keep on divulging on MS and LCW.

Just look at the content of my post and where are we now? Talking about underwears....?
    i will only say this while waiting for the next couple of days.

we are all on the edge of losing an influential person

who has not been able to influence bam with his findings, his work and his mission.

eventhough everybody seems to be sharing the same vision

of a great change in malaysian badminton

the action man is going to go out while the voices will always remains in bc

i hope this clear

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eRa@에라 View Post
    Misbun hilang sabar (Misbun lost patience)

By Mohd Hilmie Hussin

DATUK LEE CHONG WEI anggap terlalu banyak faktor dan tekanan yang mengheret kepada peletakan jawatan jurulatihnya, Datuk Misbun Sidek. (DLCW assumed that there are many factors and pressure that bring to the resignation of his coach, DMS.)

Sambil menafikan alasan tunggal kegagalan Persatuan Badminton Malaysia (BAM) menunaikan permintaan jurulatih itu agar anaknya Misbun Ramdan diletakkan di bawah kendaliannya, Chong Wei, semalam mendedahkan Misbun sebenarnya sudah tidak lagi gembira dengan pelbagai masalah ditimbulkan pihak pengurusan persatuan. (While denying that the sole reason was that BAM not granting his son to be trained under him, DLCW disclosed that MS is actually no longer happy with all the problems caused by the BAM’s management.)

“Bagi saya, masalah ini sudah lama berlarutan. Misbun tidak gembira dengan tindakan seorang pegawai persatuan yang hanya pandai cakap sedangkan tidak tahu apa-apa mengenai sukan,” kata Chong Wei. (“To me, this problem has been prolonged. Misbun is not happy with one of the officer who only talks but knows nothing about the sport,” said LCW.)

“Pegawai itu dan juga persatuan sering memberi tekanan kepada jurulatih dan kami, sebagai pemain. Kami tahu tugas kami perlu hasilkan keputusan terbaik, malah kami sentiasa berusaha ke arah itu dengan berkerja keras. Mereka bagaimanapun menuduh kami, tidak menjalankan tugas. (“The officer and BAM always put pressure on the coaches and us as the players. We know our job is to produce the best result and we always work hard towards that. However, they accused us of not doing our job.”)

“Pegawai itu sering meminta laporan jika kami tewas di mana-mana kejohanan. Saya tahu itu tugas mereka, tapi peliknya, mereka tidak pernah minta laporan jika menang. Ini tidak betul, malah persatuan mahupun pegawai itu langsung tidak mengucapkan tahniah kepada kami. Saya sendiri tidak sukakan pegawai itu,” kata Chong Wei yang enggan mendedahkan identiti pegawai itu. (“That officer always asks for reports whenever we lost in any tournaments. I know it’s their job but weird is, they never ask for a report when we win. That is not right, even BAM or the officer never congratulate us. I don’t even like that officer,” said LCW who refused to disclosed the officer’s identity.)

Begitupun, Chong Wei berkata dia menghormati keputusan jurulatihnya itu yang mengambil keputusan untuk meletakkan jawatan. (However, LCW said he respects his coach’s decision to resign.)

Chong Wei turut mendedahkan dia dan pemain lain yang dilatih legenda badminton itu mengetahui mengenai niat Misbun meletak jawatan selepas tamat latihan, Khamis lalu. (LCW also disclosed that he and the others who were trained by the badminton legend knew about MS intention to quit after training session, last Thursday.)

“Selepas latihan, jurulatih (Misbun) menangis sambil beritahu dia sayangkan kami semua. Dia kata akan letak jawatan kerana tidak tahan lagi dengan pegawai itu. Selama ini dia bertahan kerana tahu itu tanggungjawabnya,” kata Chong Wei. (“After training, coach (Misbun) cried while telling us he loves us all. He said he will resign because he could not stand the officer anymore. All these while, he stayed on because he knew it’s his responsibility,” said LCW.)

“Saya terhutang budi pada Misbun. Sejak di bawahnya, saya berada di ranking pertama dunia hingga kini. Saya akan teruskan rekod di puncak dunia sebagaimana yang Misbun mahukan.” (“I am grateful to Misbun. I am in the first world ranking since training under him until now. I will continue my record to be on top of the world as he wants me to be.”)

[…]
    “Saya harap bila kembali dari Final Siri Super Masters di Taiwan, semua ini sudah selesai. Selepas itu saya harap Misbun dapat hadir ke Stadium Bukit Jalil menyaksikan permainan saya di Terbuka Malaysia, sama ada sebagai jurulatih atau penonton. [“I hope all this will be settled when I’m back from Super Series Masters Final in Taiwan. After that I hope Misbun can come to Bukit Jalil Stadium to watch me play in MO, either as a coach or audience.”]

“Apapun saya rasa untuk membuatkan Misbun kembali melatih saya amat susah. Saya tidak tahu bagaimana BAM nak pujuk dia,” kata Chong Wei yang menyerahkan tugas mencari pengganti Misbun kepada BAM. (I think to get Misbun to come back to train me is going to be really hard. I don’t know how is BAM gonna persuade him,” said LCW […])

“Siapa jurulatih saya selepas ini saya tidak tahu. Yang penting, saya perlu dapatkan keputusan baik di Olimpik London. Sebelum itu, apapun terjadi saya tidak kisah apa orang nak kata, saya sudah lali.” (I don’t know who’s gonna be my coach after this. What important is for me to get a good result in London Olympic. Before that, whatever happens, I don’t care what people wanna say, I’ve had enough of it.”)

[…]

Misbun dikatakan tidak berpuas hati apabila permintaannya melatih Misbun Ramdan dan Iskandar Zulkarnain tidak dibenarkan. (Misbun is said to be unsatisfied when his request to train Misbun Ramdan dan Iskandar Zulkarnain was not granted.)

[…]
    http://www.hmetro.com.my/myMetro/art...cle/index_html

*** Anyone knows who is that stupid officer?! I think Misbun has laid out a good development plan for the players but it was not approved. And when they started taking away his players and giving him a bunch of misfortunates, it really went overboard. I know I’m talking out of frustration, still… *sigh*
    hang on for a couple of days so that the report card collector's name will surface

meanwhile do some skipping lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Aiseh!

I'm skipping my fingers on the keyboard since this morning... monday blues as usual... there are things to do but laziness wins and waiting for Nadzmi's words is *sigh* not cool at all...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope Misbun really packs his bags and leave. Big ketuk on the head for BAM. Blessing in disguise, it might be.

Who are they left with? Rashid Sidek. Unless Hendrawan surprises, MS future is looking to be 'bleaker than bleak'.
    Last edited by undeadshot; 01-03-2011 at 01:50 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope he can remain in BAM. LCW has progress well under his coach. Waiting for further news...
    Last edited by drifit; 01-03-2011 at 02:44 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    I hope Misbun really packs his bags and leave. Big ketuk on the head for BAM. Blessing in disguise, it might be.

Who are they left with? Rashid Sidek. Unless Hendrawan surprises, MS future is looking to be 'bleaker than bleak'.
    Yes, me too........MAS badminton need change badly, Misbun and LCW leave BAM will do more good than bad to BAM, and I dont think it will affect LCW at all as LCW and Misbun will be able to survive on their own and still will represent Mas in tournamwnts as his survice is still needed like TH for INA.

BAM will have to focus more on those youngsters to prepare for future..........maybe to hire more capable coaches from over seas.....like INA hired LM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont worry la.. New year new dream, new hope

New champion!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post

Misbun can leave... after 2012 Olimpik la... not now... not now...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not Bam consider hiring lcw's FIRST coach, the one from penang?

Teh something..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New champion? looking at current situation, keep on dreaming can la...

New year, old dream carry forward, old hope also carry forward la... LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In INA, MK/HS also leave Pelatnas, and now they have able to grown Ahsan/Bona, TH leaves Pelatnas, and now Pelatnas more focus to grow youngsters like Rumbaka and start to hire foreign coache for youngsters.

BAM have always too depending on LCW for results......Its time now for BAM to cracks their heads to find new talents.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eRa@에라 View Post
    New champion? looking at current situation, keep on dreaming can la...

New year, old dream carry forward, old hope also carry forward la... LOL
    new champion for other tournament la.. MAJOR tournament is important

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast