User Tag List

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 137 to 153 of 729
  1. #137
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,723
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taneepak View Post
    Frankly, based on what is available both Misbun and LCW do not behave like true professionals. Loyalty is laudable but should be kept confidential and even that LCW should have kept his mouth shut instead of appearing to act against the national interest.
    True Professionals, like great countries, have no permanent friends or enemies and only operate in the national interest. It is childish for LCW to say that one of the factors was BAM removing Misbun's son from his charge.
    How unprofessional can you get?
    Now, tell me if both Misbun and LCW had not won even one single trophy, would they behave this way? Of course not. Then is it a form of black mail, now having BAM and ministers all scrambling to appease the 'hurt' feelings of these two datuks!
    i really don't understand what you are talking about


    you stated they are not professional

    because they didn't keep things inside confidential

    and this is against the national interest.


    do you mean players and coaches for the sake of national interest,

    have to work under very bad conditions?

    even to the extend of breaking down

    be more professional in your comment

  2. #138
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    193
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hardly suprising to hear this news. both datuk lee and datuk misbun are famous chokers & selfish, greedy men.

    firstly datuk lee, cannot even win a major title and only know how to collect lotsa $$$ arnd the super series circuit. when it comes to the majors, always get whipped by Super Dan. Worse still, before each encounter will boast that found special weapon to finally overcome Super Dan, but each time got thrashed and end up in shame.

    what has he done for boleh-land really except filling up his pockets with $$$ and spending it on flashy cars?

    and datuk misbun, juz bcos he kenot train his son, merajuk (throw tantrum) like a spoilt lil girl. shame on him too for turning high-potential young lee chong wei into a greedy money grabbing player. if morten or mao continued to coach lee, then we may have already an olympic gold, thomas cup or even the watered-down world championship.

    to me, datuk misbun is palpatine while datuk lee is his apprentice.

    on the other hand, BAM is also a screwed up organization, even with numerous revamps and renewal and sponsorship money, still cannot achieve any significant results since 1992.

    well, we can hang the two datuks out and see how they can survive outside without the cushy support of BAM.
    mark my words fellas, sooner/later de 2 datuks will grovel back.

  3. #139
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    conclusion, all also sucks...two Datuk and BAM....how lar???

  4. #140
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    193
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    conclusion, all also sucks...two Datuk and BAM....how lar???
    yeah, ever since these 2 clowns were crowned 'datuks' for their failures (only in bolehland), their ego is getting bigger evryday.

  5. #141
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,723
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    attention, moderator

    is this kind of post, #138 allowed in bc?

    i though we are supposed to be constructive in our posting.

    given the traffic for this thread these few days,

    i bet there are a lot of outsiders reading

    if this type of posting is allowed, i think i can do better than him

  6. #142
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    and of far faraway
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    But their best national singles coach has just resigned.
    And how does BAM manage to give LCW "attention" at the cost of other players? The programs are set up to ensure best attention to each level. At least, thats how it is supposed to be, unless they are now looking for a scapegoat to lay the blame on.
    (And if they blame LCW, then the question arises: who gave him more attention, and why?)

    LCW's presence has not stopped any other players from trying to play better. They cannot use LCW as an excuse for their poor performances or insipid attitude. LCW himself has spoken out in very clear words against their attitude, just recently.

    There is some other more deep-rooted issue here.

    If MS is so great, there will be 10 LCW. Try and ask Misbun why he can only produce LCW, he will tell you it's TALENT. It's easy for CW to criticize the back-up players because he had been there done that but it is always difficult for others who are not as talented as him. Where is the psychologists who are suppose to help these young players to strengthen their mentality and break through their innermost concern and fears? He (FT) is following our Datuk Lee all the time including 24 hours on call.

    If LCW leaves, back up players have no choice but to shoulder the responsibility and hopefully in given time, there will be players who can replace LCW after 2012. If no,they have to look at the current bukit jalil players. Of course without LCW, the back up players will probably have more pressure to perform and it force them out of their comfort zone. However, if they continuous unable to break through in the international level, what can BAM do? They are left without choice but to lower down their expectation until the next LCW to come out.

    Meanwhile, LCW will not be tie down with the BAM policies under the coaching committee's control. He can do whatever he like and take in as many sponsorship without BAM interference. Win-win situation isn't it?

  7. #143
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    193
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racquetor View Post
    If MS is so great, there will be 10 LCW. Try and ask Misbun why he can only produce LCW, he will tell you it's TALENT. It's easy for CW to criticize the back-up players because he had been there done that but it is always difficult for others who are not as talented as him. Where is the psychologists who are suppose to help these young players to strengthen their mentality and break through their innermost concern and fears? He (FT) is following our Datuk Lee all the time including 24 hours on call.

    If LCW leaves, back up players have no choice but to shoulder the responsibility and hopefully in given time, there will be players who can replace LCW after 2012. If no,they have to look at the current bukit jalil players. Of course without LCW, the back up players will probably have more pressure to perform and it force them out of their comfort zone. However, if they continuous unable to break through in the international level, what can BAM do? They are left without choice but to lower down their expectation until the next LCW to come out.

    Meanwhile, LCW will not be tie down with the BAM policies under the coaching committee's control. He can do whatever he like and take in as many sponsorship without BAM interference. Win-win situation isn't it?
    yes, and we'll see how many long he can survive outside BAM's umbrella, i.e. low quality sparring partners.
    dun take taufik as example, taufik is natural talent while datuk is grinded one.

  8. #144
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,723
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racquetor View Post
    If MS is so great, there will be 10 LCW. Try and ask Misbun why he can only produce LCW, he will tell you it's TALENT. It's easy for CW to criticize the back-up players because he had been there done that but it is always difficult for others who are not as talented as him. Where is the psychologists who are suppose to help these young players to strengthen their mentality and break through their innermost concern and fears? He (FT) is following our Datuk Lee all the time including 24 hours on call.

    If LCW leaves, back up players have no choice but to shoulder the responsibility and hopefully in given time, there will be players who can replace LCW after 2012. If no,they have to look at the current bukit jalil players. Of course without LCW, the back up players will probably have more pressure to perform and it force them out of their comfort zone. However, if they continuous unable to break through in the international level, what can BAM do? They are left without choice but to lower down their expectation until the next LCW to come out.

    Meanwhile, LCW will not be tie down with the BAM policies under the coaching committee's control. He can do whatever he like and take in as many sponsorship without BAM interference. Win-win situation isn't it?
    you are right misbun will say its talent and hard work to make it to the top

    he is always against the idea of selecting a player based on winnings or physically fitter player at the younger age.

    for him, talented players ain't born with good physical

  9. #145
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    710
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pralinescream View Post
    yeah, ever since these 2 clowns were crowned 'datuks' for their failures (only in bolehland), their ego is getting bigger evryday.
    Not be harsh here, but i think pralinescream, you must choose your words carefully and show some respect to Datuk Misbun and Datuk LCW. Suprisingly as a Malaysian citizen by yourself (looking from your profile), if you have a heart and love playing badminton, you would know that their achievements and contribution to the nation are huge and don't let any of their past failure and whatever issue that's happening now overshadow that.

    Understandably, maybe we are frustrated about such scenario happens and having this forum, will be one way to express it, but then its better to be constructive then disrespectful to those who contributed so much.

  10. #146
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    k.l
    Posts
    532
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shooting stroke View Post
    Not be harsh here, but i think pralinescream, you must choose your words carefully and show some respect to Datuk Misbun and Datuk LCW. Suprisingly as a Malaysian citizen by yourself (looking from your profile), if you have a heart and love playing badminton, you would know that their achievements and contribution to the nation are huge and don't let any of their past failure and whatever issue that's happening now overshadow that.

    Understandably, maybe we are frustrated about such scenario happens and having this forum, will be one way to express it, but then its better to be constructive then disrespectful to those who contributed so much.
    Agreed! Whenever a country or organization is crisis laden there tends to be critics jumping out of nowhere and worst of all only has destructive comments to offer. Where were you or what have you posted when MS and LCW brought glories to the country?

    No doubt this is an open forum but don't take that as an excuse to blast-out whatever you have on mind without taking into consideration the feelings of many other members here. An open forum itself doesn't justify the harsh comments you had.

    Now Mr. Pralinescream what solution you have? Kindly share with us.

  11. #147
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    KUANTAN, PAHANG
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think we can compare this situation in football clubs when the board aka owner (BAM) make changes wihout asking managers aka coaches (some clubs use coaches instead of manager but the roles still the same) (Misbun).
    Of course they hv the right to do so but in the end it still affect the coaches and players...
    As always happened when the coaches are not happy with teh board aka owner, they can resign
    with some players arent happy and some are ok with changes...
    whatever reasons for they are doing, i am sure they are not telling all of them to the papers...

    again i am pretty sure whatever that are written here 80% of them are mere speculation and litte facts-back-up
    therefore dont get too too over emotional when critizing sth/sum1 coz u dont know what u're talking about even u think u knew....
    let be reminded..here is just SPECULATION, OPINION so just be rational with them and see what will happen next...

  12. #148
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,770
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow If it's for national interest, BAM should consult with coaches and players

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    I hope this case will solve amicably and put national interest above the rest. The last thing I want to hear is "someone" is above the national interest... just like those banks in USA... TOO BIG TO FAIL... boleh?
    .
    National interest?

    If it's for national interest, BAM should consult with coaches and players in their decision making. If thinking that they (BAM) are the boss, I would say it is for BAM interest (not for coaches and/or players).
    .

  13. #149
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,770
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Angry MS and LCW are both clowns

    Quote Originally Posted by shooting stroke View Post
    Not be harsh here, but i think pralinescream, you must choose your words carefully and show some respect to Datuk Misbun and Datuk LCW. Suprisingly as a Malaysian citizen by yourself (looking from your profile), if you have a heart and love playing badminton, you would know that their achievements and contribution to the nation are huge and don't let any of their past failure and whatever issue that's happening now overshadow that.

    Understandably, maybe we are frustrated about such scenario happens and having this forum, will be one way to express it, but then its better to be constructive then disrespectful to those who contributed so much.
    .
    Perhaps our pralinescream is a clown; saying that MS and LCW are both clowns.
    .

  14. #150
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,770
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Just go back to all postings made by any BCer, and you shall know

    Quote Originally Posted by flite View Post
    Agreed! Whenever a country or organization is crisis laden there tends to be critics jumping out of nowhere and worst of all only has destructive comments to offer. Where were you or what have you posted when MS and LCW brought glories to the country?

    No doubt this is an open forum but don't take that as an excuse to blast-out whatever you have on mind without taking into consideration the feelings of many other members here. An open forum itself doesn't justify the harsh comments you had.

    Now Mr. Pralinescream what solution you have? Kindly share with us.
    .
    Just go back to all postings made by any BCer, and we shall know.
    .

  15. #151
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Malaysia BOLEH...!!!
    Posts
    4,275
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    National interest?

    If it's for national interest, BAM should consult with coaches and players in their decision making. If thinking that they (BAM) are the boss, I would say it is for BAM interest (not for coaches and/or players).
    .
    Though I am a mid level manager in my company, my big bosses never consulted me in the company's direction... weird... boleh?

  16. #152
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    KUANTAN, PAHANG
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    Though I am a mid level manager in my company, my big bosses never consulted me in the company's direction... weird... boleh?
    your company is your boss'es interest whereas BAM sud be national/people/fan interest, is't?

  17. #153
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,928
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Different between BAM & Chealse FC or Man City is that BAM belong to the gomen & those who run it dont use their own money!

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. National champion Pittard calls it quits
    By suetyan in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 2
    : 12-11-2009, 04:25 PM
  2. Li Li quits national squad
    By Loh in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 25
    : 02-02-2008, 03:43 AM
  3. Shuttler Sock Ai quits national team
    By erin_hakkinen in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 0
    : 05-22-2007, 08:48 AM
  4. Sze Mei quits and wants to be coach
    By jump_smash in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 0
    : 01-19-2005, 07:34 PM
  5. Singles players let us down, says Misbun
    By ants in forum Thomas/Uber Cups 2004
    Replies: 0
    : 05-12-2004, 11:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •