User Tag List

Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    No insider has review what's in Misbun 5pages letter & the new BAM programme yet...

so we can just only ASSUME!!!!!!!!
    all of us have been assuming for more than 2 weeks but some are real good,

they assumed very close while some are miles away

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    all of us have been assuming for more than 2 weeks but some are real good,

they assumed very close while some are miles away
    So, no one even knows what the "new structure" is that the CTC have come up with???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what is the outcome of this saga? Who will kowtow? MO 2011 will start in few hours time... who will be sitting on the coach chair for LCW?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    So, no one even knows what the "new structure" is that the CTC have come up with???
    one word sum it all - they are 'strict'

underperform or not up to that level will be out

take the case of lim yu sheng, 19 out because ctc finds that

he won't make it as per report from coaches

i won't argue with that as this is one side of the story

and they could be right

instead i feel sad and has been asking myself, isn't there an appeal panel?

i truly believe in 2nd chance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    So what is the outcome of this saga? Who will kowtow? MO 2011 will start in few hours time... who will be sitting on the coach chair for LCW?
    misbun will be there

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    This article summarises it for us;

Don’t turn Malaysian badminton into the joke of the century. Don’t make “resignation” a tool to destroy Malaysian badminton.

"Should the coaching committee members carry out their threat to resign, so be it. Maybe there will be others who can work towards achieving glory in badminton in time to come."

Source: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...1840&sec=focus
    What problem? It's no problem at all.

It's easy to decide who is more crucial to MAS badminton success, MS or committee members.

MS is indispensable right now until OG12. After OG12, MS would be dispensable.

Committee members? All of them are easily replaceable, as dispensable as a dime a dozen but they are so power crazy they thought they are indispensable. (In fact if the TCC were to have their way, BAM report card may be filled with red ink by 2012.Simply because these committee people have no sense of how long it takes to develop competitive stamina in players.)

Let's hope they keep to their word and resign. And their positions not be filled because they are redundant or, even more dangerous,add to the mess.

Onward, MS!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, this is a mystery. Maybe eaglehelang can enlighten us please on the following:
    1) Who were Hendrawan's charges before the 'restructure'?
    2) Who else besides LCW were under MS before the 'restructure"?

My gut feel (instinct) is Daren created a few upsets when Hendrawan was his coach but eaglehelang please confirm. If that's the case, maybe Daren should continue with Hendrawan. Coach/player chemistry is essential for player performance.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe this guy will work for other Big powerhouse badminton country in the future.
    Who knows?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you fellows still on the topic? How about some suggestions for Misbun and LCW about the best way to work without the BAM?
    Any idea on the structure of their new enterprise? Who is the CEO, the CFO, the coach, etc?
    Will LCW's brother and father form the Executive Committee with Misbun as a mere member or as chairman? Will Misbun's son join them or remain with BAM? What about seed money or capital? To balance the team will MIsbun insist on bringing his own family members into the enterprise?
    Or will it be solely a LCW enterprise with Misbun on a 10% commission on 'X' basis? Then we need to define what is 'X'. Is it gross or net winnings from tournaments without sponsorship money or is it after all expenses incurred including wages and commissions paid out to father and brother? How about an indemnity clause that should Misbun quit then he is penalized say M$500,000 for quitting without a year's notice.
    Shouldn't more effort be devoted to helping them work outside the BAM instead of knocking on the structure of BAM. Knocking on BAM cannot help Misbun/LCW in anyway. Only opinions and advice on MS/LCW on their own and outside the BAM can be helpful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

of course we are and how come you have a different perception on misbun and lcw now?

i am a bit surprise, maybe tomorrow there will be some news

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    Yes, this is a mystery. Maybe eaglehelang can enlighten us please on the following:
    1) Who were Hendrawan's charges before the 'restructure'?
    2) Who else besides LCW were under MS before the 'restructure"?

My gut feel (instinct) is Daren created a few upsets when Hendrawan was his coach but eaglehelang please confirm. If that's the case, maybe Daren should continue with Hendrawan. Coach/player chemistry is essential for player performance.
    Haiseh, dont say like I know everything, other people also know, it's in the threads.

When Hendrawan came in mid 2009, he was given the task of coaching :
    Hafiz, TCS, Liew Daren, CWF, Arif, Lim Fang Yang, Goh Soon Huat, Kuan Kam Chong, and one more current 20 yr old.
    - After they graduated from junior circuit, it is Iskandar, Syawal and supposed Ramdan.
    - Then, TCS quit & return saga, which end up he was put switched over to Rashid & Misbun side.
    - Then, restructure, 3 more muskeeters went over to now called 'elit' - Liew Daren, CWF, Lim Fang Yang. Lim FY was dropped(21 only) but returned on 6 months probation, I think Lim appealed.
    - Then the 18 yo who graduated - Loh Wei Sheng & Goh C.Chin.

Misbun I think was in charge of LCW, WMC, CKB, Lok CC, one malay guy. Seems Ramdan stuck to his dad.
    After restructure : - WMC went over to WOng Tat Meng, who's now asked to be WS coach. Lok CC & the malay guy dropped. I have no idea this Lim Yu Sheng was even in BAM until they announce he's dropped, lol.
    - They mainly just put the 22-24 yo under Rashid & Misbun - TCS, CWF, Liew Daren. Arif remained under Hendrawan.

Personally, of the 4 muskeeters original from Rashid, only Liew Daren seemed to improve slightly under Hendrawan. CWF is stagnant, dropped actually. TCS...well, monkeying around, from result, is better after he rejoin BAM, under Rashid & Misbun. Anyway, the only player who publically say got good chemistry with Hendrawan is yoyo Hafiz, hahaha.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    of course we are and how come you have a different perception on misbun and lcw now?

i am a bit surprise, maybe tomorrow there will be some news
    You are? Then what do you suggest MS/LCW should start with?
    It would be more appropriate to see any post after this to the topic of the thread title. So far I have not seen one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Misbun and LCW better leave BAM.
    Even if BAM were to permit the request of Misbun for now,
    they might not in the future, if they were, the requests would be delayed.
    Thus i believe that training on their own would be better as their training regime would be more flexible according
    to LCW's needs.
    If the training regiment's plans were to be delayed and delayed again,
    they would waste LCW's time as he has not much time left for the 2012 olympics..
    The BAM should stick their hands out of malaysian badminton training...
    They should leave the training regiments and programmes to the coaches which i believe are far more experienced than them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taneepak View Post
    You are? Then what do you suggest MS/LCW should start with?
    It would be more appropriate to see any post after this to the topic of the thread title. So far I have not seen one.
    They should just keep things simple. No committee for sure.
    And if BAM wants to field LCW for OG12, then BAM will have to fund LCW and coach for all expenses (including coach salary) in the lead up to qualifying for OG12.

By the way,eaglehelang, Thanks for the BAM summary. Looks like Daren and Hafiz should go back to Hendrawan, Daren especially.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they want a piece of the pie also if lcw succeeds. else they will be termed irrelevant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone here know exactly what the "new structure" is???
    Or should the question be: where had the old/current structure brought us? Was it flawed?

We knew deep inside so a revised/improved one is needed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far the media seems to summarise the issues as follows :

1) The C&tC is not impressed with MS's training methods
    2) Either the Performance coach or Director have been quite critical insisting on reports etc.
    3) The C & T C are not deeply impressed with LCW's show as the SS king, they want him to play less tournaments
    and have identified 14 tournaments for him this year and the 3 main targets are AE,WC &SEA Games
    4) The C & T C appear to want LCW to at least win a major (The WC which is within his grasp) and try for the OLY 12.
    5) The C & T C in the long term do not want to have just 1 good player, they want a pool or team just like in the 90s,
    and their immediate focus is to have a team of depth and breadth , able to perform in the Thomas Cup which seems to be
    their immediate target like in 1976.
    That is what I can gather from the various reports to date.

Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast