User Tag List

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now, please publish those president and exco's salary. Be fair to all.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lcleing View Post
    The writer is a she and I believe she is an active BCer too (see the poster below which I believe is a post made by her). If you feel strongly about the article(which was put under the comments section), feel free to drop her a pm and discuss.

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...=1#post1582124
    That's not the one, that member is a malay & I believe, male. Rajes Paul i sIndian Msian

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    That's not the one, that member is a malay & I believe, male. Rajes Paul i sIndian Msian
    correct. i can reveal and clarify as much as the stated member pajrul is not Rajes Paul.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So perhaps then it's just me (& PBM) being hyper sensitive.

BTW are

Well, over the years ,the Eng language press has published TKH's salary by Korea BA, KLRC's players estimated salary, yoyo Hafiz's estimated salary...

In that case, KM Boopthy of NST is more critical, he will waste no time in criticising the players & coaches.
    There is no problems with criticism. Some things seem to be worded more like 'accusations' with some sort of 'malice'.

Imagine if I wrote something like 'Rajes Paul is opportunistic writer or victim of press pressure

and saying she earns RMxxxx and by writting 'sensational controversial articles' she will get a big job offer from a celebrity gossip magazine ?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

if MS did leave BAM, we need to assume that at the least he needs LCW to follow him.

how sucessfull will they be outside of BAM? are there any contractual obligation between MS and BAM or between LCW and BAM?
    this can be one hurdle. the other hurdle has been pointed out before: in order for LCW to represent the country, they need BAM's blessing in the form of endorsement on the tournament application. i think the latter is less of a concern.

if MS/LCW do leave, their survival still depends on how mentally stable and how suicidal BAM is as an organization.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    correct. i can reveal and clarify as much as the stated member pajrul is not Rajes Paul.
    Sorry guys, I was trying to be smart. Perhaps a little too smart for my own good.

Pardon me for the misleading information.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if MS did leave BAM, we need to assume that at the least he needs LCW to follow him.

how sucessfull will they be outside of BAM? are there any contractual obligation between MS and BAM or between LCW and BAM?
    this can be one hurdle. the other hurdle has been pointed out before: in order for LCW to represent the country, they need BAM's blessing in the form of endorsement on the tournament application. i think the latter is less of a concern.

if MS/LCW do leave, their survival still depends on how mentally stable and how suicidal BAM is as an organization.
    the mas sports minister did say publicly chong wei can turn professional if he wants to.

so this eliminates the possibility of bam banning him as in the case of tan chung siang.

there is contractual obligation if i am not wrong.

and you are right it is suicidal for bam

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, 'mentally stable'. I am thankful that the current Sports Minister is a cool guy, the NSC Director will follow his boss tune. If it was the 2008 Sport Minister, it would have hit the roof.
    Anyway, after that BAM announced that players need to pay 'transfer fees' for leaving, the higher the ranking, the higher the $$$ they need to pay.
    LCW is WR#1, so....hefty, but he can afford it I'm sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, 'mentally stable'. I am thankful that the current Sports Minister is a cool guy, the NSC Director will follow his boss tune. If it was the 2008 Sport Minister, it would have hit the roof.
    Anyway, after that BAM announced that players need to pay 'transfer fees' for leaving, the higher the ranking, the higher the $$$ they need to pay.
    LCW is WR#1, so....hefty, but he can afford it I'm sure.
    hahaha

i just clean my pm box

anyway i think tonight they are having the 3 party meeting

tomorrow episode 1
    Last edited by pBmMalaysia; 01-09-2011 at 08:06 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flite View Post
    I think some of us has forgotten that beside LCW, MS has produce some good players notably HH and his brother Roslin who took the world #1 spot albeit for a short period of time. Both have won some 1st tier badminton championships too.
    The Hasim brothers under MS were with Nusa, right? Not the current juniors placed under MS while MS is with BAM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whats the difference with MS at Nusa Mahsuri with the one at BAM?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Malaysian Badminton would not suffer without Misbun at BAM

Quote Originally Posted by flite View Post
    Whats the difference with MS at Nusa Mahsuri with the one at BAM?
    Misbun Sidek has put in a lot of effort for Malaysian Badminton, whether with or without BAM.

The frustration is BAM appeared not to appreciate Misbun's effort. Even some Malaysian BCers do not appreciate his effort. I see Misbun has no choice but to go independent.

Because LCW knows and understands what the frustration Misbun is facing, LCW has said that he would move out from BAM to join him.

IMHO, Malaysian Badminton would not suffer without Misbun at BAM. In fact, I would think that it is better for BAM to allow Misbun to go independent and for BAM to concentrate on their remaining coaches and players.

Looking at Indonesian Badminton, we don't find negative results when some of their players and coaches have decided to leave PBSI, or do we?
    Last edited by chris-ccc; 01-09-2011 at 02:53 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    (...snip...)

IMHO, Malaysian Badminton would not suffer without Misbun at BAM. In fact, I would think that it is better for BAM to allow Misbun to go independent and for BAM to concentrate on their remaining coaches and players.

Looking at Indonesian Badminton, we don't find negative results when some of their players and coaches have decided to leave PBSI, or do we?
    But where are the positive results?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up They did not give up Badminton

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    But where are the positive results?
    One positive result is that the players and coaches when they leave, they continue representing Indonesia in Badminton. They did not give up Badminton all together because they are sick of people criticising them.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes, but where are the positive resuls for the national associations?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Where are the positive resuls for the national associations?

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Yes, but where are the positive resuls for the national associations?
    They would find more time to concentrate on newer recruits.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    They would find more time to concentrate on newer recruits.
    An association has its resources allocated to its various divisions or grades. It should not matter if one player walks out. That cannot be justification for the association not delivering in other areas. The reverse of what you have said is the justification they may want to trot out: "We spent so much time and money on LCW and MS, and others suffered because of that." I would call that incredibly bad management. And an incredibly stupid excuse.

Taufik walked out 2 years or so ago. Did PBSI unearth any giant-killing talent? Did it make any of the other players who had been around for 2-5 years (or more) any better?

The association should already have enough time and resources allocated to concentrate sufficiently on newer recruits, regardless of the presence (or not) of an Elite player. That is one of the main reasons for the existence of the association: to ensure continuity of national and international level players being available. The truth that they have basically not much to show for all those resources, is a pointer to a much deeper malaise. And it has nothing at all to do with LCW or MS.

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast