Arc 10 - possible?

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by indopro, Jan 8, 2011.

1. indopro

indopro Regular Member

Student
    Hi badminton players/enthusiasts!
    I spotted a arcsaber10 for RP 700000, which is like 80 aus dollars. Is that possibl? The shop seems alright - it is situated in a mall and it's a joint shop of music and racquet sports... The price seems a little, but it's quite old (the racquet now). Despite it's popularity, is it possible it decreased ib price to 80 dollars??? I'm sorry, but that's all the information I can get at the moment. Planning to get it tomorrow.... One more question:
    Can a "made in japan" yonex racquet, have the "SP" on the shaft?

Thanks for your replies - have some good games :p

2. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    you should note the shaft code and cone code
    and then post it here, maybe we can tell you if it is real or not, 700K is pretty good / cheap price
    I'm suspicious
    even big shop doesn't mean it is not a fake (maybe the shop itself doesn't even know it is a fake!)

3. Danstevens

Danstevens Regular Member

Student
    80AUD sounds very cheap for an Arc10; it works out to be something like £50 which is very suspicious to say the least when they tend to be closer to twice that.

Plenty of rackets that are made in Japan will have SP codes and SP on the shaft. SP is a distribution code (South Pacific region) and has absolutely nothing to do with where the racket was made. Still, approach with trepidation because the price seems too good to be true. It's certainly best, as Avenger says, to check whether the shaft and cone code combination could be valid and check that visually, the racket looks like an Arc10 should.