Is this a real Yonex Nanospeed 9900?

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by Peterpan2, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Peterpan2

Peterpan2 New Member

I've included some good quality pictures here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/NielsioAlbum/Yonex9900Real?authkey=Gv1sRgCKPE3-Wm1La9cg#

[​IMG]

Someone from my club said he imported it, but had to order by 3 and selling this one for only 50 euro.

If I weigh it (as is, with grip etc) it comes out at 97 grams, which seems heavier than I thought it would weigh at. It does feel light in the hand, and does appear head light. It's more flexible than my Victor Inside Wave 1500 (which is a stiff racket), which surprises me because online it says it's supposed to be very stiff.

2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

4UG3 :D. As far as I know that doesn't even exist ...
    Aside from that the number on the shaft doesn't make sense at all and the buttcap text and logo isn't sharp enough. The numbers on shaft and cone look sloppy as well ...
    I don't think anyone will disagree on that it's is a fake [​IMG]

3. canti

canti Regular Member

Student
    racket aint real the sticker has an sp on it the buttcap logo is wrong and I dont think there is a 4U for the ns9900. The shaft is insanely weird. As you said you weighed it at 97 grams, poor fakes which this one is tend to be insanely heavy and flexible.

4. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

:D I just came back to say there is no such thing as a 4U NS9900 period indeed. Aside from the 4UG3 combo that caught my attention ...

5. mr_wind

mr_wind New Member

administrator network
    It's fake, because there isn;t code like 6659/26/ and Logo at the bottom is too far away

6. ShuttlerSmash11

ShuttlerSmash11 Regular Member

None
    Yup, it's fake. But fake doesn't mean that it will no longer work. I also have a Yonex NS9900, same w/your racket, it's also a fake one. But i just tell to myself that even though it's fake, it's still a racket that will work... There's no big deal if it's either fake or not...

7. ShuttlerSmash11

ShuttlerSmash11 Regular Member

None
    I'll Post the pic of my fake NS9900 sooner or later....