ProAce Protech 75 shuttle

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by imumedicine, Jan 11, 2011.

1. imumedicine

imumedicine Regular Member

i have just bought 5 tubes of proace pro-tech 75 shuttles. i was convinced by the shop keeper saying that it is just as good as the rsl gold which i'm currently using, and not too happy with the quality of the last 10-15 tubes i had. so i bought a pro ace which surprisingly comes cheaper than rsl gold.

how good is this shuttle. we are heavy smashers and have never put this shuttle to test yet. anyone has played with this shuttle before? i'm from malaysia. hot weather sends my rsl gold out of the court by at least 2-3 feet on the last 10 tubes.

i wonder what happened to rsl shuttles these days

2. awekuda

awekuda Regular Member

Pemukul Bulu
    2-3 feet out of the court.. i guess you hand become stronger :D.. how about the shuttle flight speed.. was it the regular speed your team's playing..
    don't know about the proace shuttle never try any of it..
    i love the RSL shuttle for it hitting feel.. but its feather seem not suitable for hard smasher/baseline drive kinda of playing.. only could stand one match with it and after that the flight became really slow but your case it 2-3 feet out of court.. that strange..how much is your budget. if your team really a hard smasher you should try protech shuttle. especially masterpiece. value for money for hard smasher..

3. 14players

14players Regular Member

Engineer
    RSL Shuttles got few models....
    i tried the gold ones, they are not as good as the classic. the thankyou ones is new and was told the best.

4. Jameschan5

Jameschan5 Regular Member

Engineer
    I think you can try on the RSL Tourney Classic. The Gold or Tourney No.1 now really sucks for its durability even though it still give you good feels of hitting.

5. careman

careman Regular Member

Hi, my group are hard smash player, apparently playing 'VICTOR TOURAMENT" which is quite expensive.Btw anyone know about Protech shuttle?Which is best & highest range for Protech shuttle?Champion, Gold,Tourament or....?What cost gap?
    Please advise.
    Thanks. ​

6. imumedicine

imumedicine Regular Member

hmm.. i have exhausted 2 tubes of proace shuttle as above mentioned in singles game and realised it is really really good in terms of lasting. we went 2 full games before deciding that it's time to change.

one thing to note is that this proace protech 75 shuttle in brand new flies a little wobbly. i have played it in batu pahat, seremban, new vision and even at rsgc.. all also the same which means it's not the breeze or external factors. i think the shuttle itself is a little light maybe. rsl has a very solid trajectory flight. proace though lasting, seems to wobble in the air a bit.

maybe good for singles game but doubles if your partner is not used to it will actually distract their attention by watching the flight of the ball.

any else shuttle less than RM50 a tube which is worth trying? thanks