Results 1 to 17 of 53
01-13-2011, 06:20 AM #1
Seleknas 2011 (Selection for Indonesian National Team 2011)
Highlighted players are the players which I think may be chosen
1. Riyanto Subagja (Djarum/Jateng) - Winner of Kejurnas 2009
2. Andre Marteen (Mutiara/Jabar)
3. Alrie Guna Dharma (Jabar)
4. Shesar Hiren Rhustavito (Djarum/Jateng) - Winner of Kejurnas 2010 and 1 Sirnas title
5. Wisnu Yuli Prasetyo (SBS/Jatim) - Winner of 3 Sirnas titles
6. Arief Gifar Ramadhan (Djarum/Jateng) - Winner of 1 Sirnas title and Indocock Walikota Cup
7. Panji Akbar Sudrajat (Pelita Bakrie/DKI) - Winner of 1 Sirnas title and Pertamina Open
8. Gestano Ganendra (Tangkas Alfamart/DKI) - Winner of 1 Sirnas title and Astec Open
9. Yogi Irfan (Angkasa/Riau)
10. Ary Trisnanto (Pelatnas – Tangkas Alfamart/DKI)
11. Evert Sukamta (Pelatnas – Tangkas Alfamart/DKI) - Bronze Medallist at AJC 2010
12. Febriyan Irvannaldy (Pelatnas – WIS/Jatim)
13. Hermansyah (Pelatnas-Ratih/Banten)
14. Siswanto (Pelatnas-Jaya Raya Suryanaga/Jatim)
1. Ana Rovita (Djarum/Jateng) -WR 65; Winner of Kejurnas 2009, 1 Sirnas title (Dewasa) and Brazil IC 2010, reached SF of INA SS and India GP 2010.
2. Putri Muthia R. (Tangkas Alfamart /DKI)
3. Ayu Wanda T. (Djarum/Jateng)
4. Yulia Yosephine (Fortuna/DKI)
5. Yeni Asmarani (Djarum/Jateng) - Winner of 3 Sirnas titles
6. Novalia Agustianti (Tangkas Alfamart /DKI)
7. Hanna Ramadhini (Mutiara/Jabar) - Winner of 2 Sirnas titles
8. Dian Fitriani (Jaya Raya/DKI) - Winner of 1 Sirnas title and serial Winners of Sirnas titles in GD. I think she's more suited to playing Doubles than Singles.
9. Ganis Nur Ramadhani (Pertamina/DKI) - Winner of 2 Sirnas titles and Kejurnas 2010; Winner of Tangkas, Astec and Pertamina Opens.
10. Millicent Wiranto (Sutomo/Sumut)
11. Bellaetrix Manuputty (Pelatnas - Jaya Raya/DKI) - she deserves to be in Pelatnas Utama!
12. Mazziyah Nadhir (Pelatnas-SGSE/Jabar) - Winner of Pertamina Open.
13. Renna Suwarno (Pelatnas – Jaya Raya/DKI)
14. Hera Desi Ana Rachmawati (Pelatnas – Mutiara/Jabar) - Winner of 1 Sirnas title
15. Jessica Mulyadi (Fortuna/DKI).
01-13-2011, 08:14 PM #2
Does PBSI only select Men and women's single? How about double sector?
01-13-2011, 09:44 PM #3
Doubles Selection will be postponed to 6 months later due to the interference from "you-know-who".
01-15-2011, 02:45 PM #4
01-15-2011, 04:34 PM #5
01-15-2011, 04:36 PM #6
01-15-2011, 04:37 PM #7
Mr "Y" has been known recently to put his children into Utama and Pratama....
I think certain club should protest as Albert/Rizky has done better than marcus/Christoper...they should ask Why they are not chosen as they got title last year...Thats a valid...some coaches are concerned ..
01-15-2011, 04:38 PM #8
Been told that Li Mao may personally picks the players and I hope no inteferences from others
01-15-2011, 04:39 PM #9
My Choices in WS: Ana, Ganis, Bella, Yeni and Hanna
01-15-2011, 06:35 PM #10
If PBSI ranking is the reason to call Erickson, there are any mistake on Erikson/Nurwahid's points. Their pts should be 2000s but counted as 4000s. It's very weird.
01-15-2011, 06:37 PM #11
01-16-2011, 03:59 AM #12
01-16-2011, 04:04 AM #13
Grup A : Riyanto, Siswanto, Yogi, Ary, Febrian, Gestano dan Alrie
Grup B : Evert, Vito, Gifar, Panji, Wisnu, Hermansyah, dan Andre
Grup A: Ana, Ajeng, Dian, Rena, Hanna, Yulia, dan Putri
Grup B: Bella, Ayu, Millicent, Novalia, Hera, Yeni, Ganis, dan Jesica
01-16-2011, 05:06 AM #14
01-17-2011, 12:18 PM #15
01-17-2011, 10:57 PM #16
01-18-2011, 07:43 AM #17
So far, Riyanto Subagja has won all 3 matches, with 3 more group matches left against Ary Trisnanto, Alrie Guna Dharma, and Gestano Ganendra. I think he will progress from the group.
Meanwhile, Shesar Hiren Rhustavito has only won 1 match against his team-mate Arief Gifar Ramadhan, but lost 3 matches against Andre Marteen, Evert Sukamta, and Wisnu Yuli Prasetyo. Tough luck as this group is indeed more competitive than Riyanto's group. Gifar himself beat Wisnu but lost to Andre today. It seems like both players have slim chance of progressing from the group, unless the other players also keep beating each other.
By miksss in forum 2011 TournamentsReplies: 160: 12-03-2011, 12:02 PM
By miksss in forum 2011 TournamentsReplies: 19: 11-05-2011, 09:17 PM
By onitsuka33 in forum Badminton BagReplies: 23: 09-30-2011, 10:47 PM
By miksss in forum 2011 TournamentsReplies: 58: 05-29-2011, 09:25 PM
By badMania in forum 2010 TournamentsReplies: 39: 04-08-2010, 01:07 PM