Results 18 to 34 of 53
01-18-2011, 08:59 AM #18
who will be sent to AJC and WJC this year?(WS and MS)
01-18-2011, 09:13 AM #19
01-18-2011, 11:31 AM #20
- Gestano Ganondra vs Ary Trisnanto 21-14, 19-21, 21-14
- Alrie Guna Dharma vs Yogi Irfan 21-17, 21-16
- Febriyan Irvannaldy vs Siswanto 21-10, 21-13
- Renna Suwarno vs Dian Fitriani 21-13, 21-13
- Maziyyah Nadhir vs Hanna Ramadhini 21-16, 21-15
- Putri Muthia R. vs Yulia Yosephine 25-23, 21-19
- Hermansah vs Panji Akbar Sudrajat 21-18, 20-22, 21-17
- Yeni Asmarani vs Ayu Wanda T 23-21, 23-21
- Bellaetrix Manuputty vs Jesica Muljati 21-12, 21-13
- Novalia Agustianti vs Ganis Nur R 'tidak dipertandingkan'
- Hera Desi Ana Rachmawati vs Milicent Wiranto 21-7, 21-18
- Shesar Hiren vs Arief Giffar 21-18, 23-25, 21-14
- Wisnu Yuli vs Andre Marteen 19-21, 21-12, 21-14
- Hanna Ramadhini vs Putri Muthia R 21-7, 21-10
- Riyanto Subagja vs Siswanto 21-13, 21-13
- Ary Trisnanto vs Yogi Irfan 21-9, 21-18
- Alrie Guna Dharma vs Gestano Ganondra 12-21, 21-19, 21-15
- Maziyyah Nadhir vs Ana Rovita 21-11, 15-21, 21-19
- Dian Fitriani vs Yulia Yosephine 21-12, 21-17
- Bellaetrix Manuputty vs Novalia Agustianti 21-16, 21-14
- Ayu Wanda T vs Milicent Wiranto 21-16, 21-17
- Evert Sukamta vs Panji Akbar Sudrajat 22-20, 21-11
- Wisnu Yuli vs Shesar Hiren 13-21, 21-12, 23-21
- Andre Marteen vs Hermansah 22-20, 15-21, 23-21
- Hera Desi Ana vs Rachmawati Yeni Asmarani 21-16, 23-21
- Jesica Muljati vs Ganis Nur R 'tidak dipertandingkan'
- Riyanto Subagja vs Yogi Irfan 22-20, 21-14
- Ary Trisnanto vs Siswanto 21-12, 21-17
- Febriyan Irvannaldy vs Gestano Ganondra 21-19, 22-20
- Dian Fitriani vs Putri Muthia R 21-18, 21-13
- Renna Suwarno vs Yulia Yosephine 21-10, 21-19
- Hanna Ramadhini vs Ana Rovita ''Tidak dipertandingkan''
- Evert Sukamta vs Hermansah 21-15, 21-17
- Andre Marteen vs Shesar Hiren 15-21, 21-8, 21-14
- Arief Giffar vs Wisnu Yuli 21-17, 21-10
- Bellaetrix Manuputty vs Ganis Nur R ''Tidak dipertandingkan''
- Novalia Agustianti vs Jesica Muljati 21-15, 21-11
- Hera Desi Ana Rachmawati vs Ayu Wanda T 21-12, 21-18
- Yeni Asmarani vs Milicent Wiranto 21-19, 21-11
Riyanto Subagja vs Febriyan Irvannaldy 21-18, 21-14
- Gestano Ganondra vs Siswanto 21-17, 19-21, 21-15
- Alrie Guna Dharma vs Ary Trisnanto 21-16, 13-21, 21-12
- Renna Suwarno vs Putri Muthia R 20-22, 21-13, 21-15
- Yulia Yosephine vs Ana Rovita ''Tidak dipertandingkan''
- Maziyyah Nadhir vs Dian Fitriani 21-23, 21-14 21-19
- Evert Sukamta vs Shesar Hiren 21-19, 21-15
- Wisnu Yuli vs Panji Akbar Sudrajat 21-15, 11-21, 21-8
- Andre Marteen vs Arief Giffar 18-21, 21-19, 21-15
- Milicent Wiranto vs Novalia Agustianti 15-21, 21-11, 21-15
- Hera Desi Ana Rachmawati vs Ganis Nur R ''Tidak dipertandingkan''
- Yeni Asmarani vs Jesica Muljati 21-12, 21-15
- Bellaetrix Manuputty vs Ayu Wanda T 21-10, 21-17
01-19-2011, 01:38 AM #21
Kejurnas.. simon vs rumbaka.
01-19-2011, 01:51 AM #22
George - I think you post in the wrong thread. This is a thread about Seleknas, NOT Kejurnas!
01-19-2011, 08:07 AM #23
Hasil pertandingan hari Rabu pagi, 19/01/2011:
- Gestano Ganondra vs Riyanto Subagja 21-14, 21-16
- Alrie Guna Dharma vs Siswanto 21-19, 25-23
- Febriyan Irvannaldy vs Yogi Irfan 21-17 21-11
- Putri Muthia R. vs Ana Rovita ''Tidak dipertandingkan''
- Maziyyah Nadhir vs Yulia Yosephine 21-16, 15-21, 21-8
- Renna Suwarno vs Hanna Ramadhini 21-17, 21-15
- Andre Marteen vs Evert Sukamta 20-22, 21-17, 21-19
- Panji Akbar Sudrajat vs Arief Giffar 21-19, 14-21, 21-11
- Wisnu Yuli vs Hermansah 21-18, 20-22 21-17
- Bellaetrix Manuputty vs Milicent Wiranto 21-18, 21-18
- Novalia Agustianti vs Ayu Wanda T 21-14, 17-21 21-8
- Yeni Asmarani vs Ganis Nur R ''Tidak dipertandingkan''
- Hera Desi Ana Rachmawati vs Jesica Muljati 21-8, 21-19
Hasil pertandingan hari Rabu sore, 19/01/2011:
- Riyanto Subagja vs Alrie Guna Dharma 21-16, 21-15
- Gestano Ganondra vs Yogi Irfan 21-15, 21-18
- Febriyan Irvannaldy vs Ary Trisnanto 22-20, 21-14
- Dian Fitriani vs Ana Rovita ''Tidak dipertandingkan''
- Dian Fitriani vs Hanna Ramadhini 13-21, 21-12, 21-14
- Renna Suwarno vs Maziyyah Nadhir 21-11, 21-10
- Evert Sukamta vs Arief Giffar 23-21, 21-14
- Shesar Hiren vs Hermansah 21-14, 21-15
- Panji Akbar Sudrajat vs Andre Marteen 21-15, 21-19
- Bellaetrix Manuputty vs Yeni Asmarani 21-9, 21-3
- Ayu Wanda T vs Ganis Nur R ''Tidak dipertandingkan''
- Milicent Wiranto vs Jesica Muljati 21-12, 21-15
- Hera Desi Ana Rachmawati vs Novalia Agustianti 21-17, 21-11
01-19-2011, 10:32 AM #24
Gestano looks good....
he won against Riyanto in 2 straight sets, and it looks easy for him....
Arif Gifar also lost against Panji Akbar.. woww....
I though that we have a very good batch in BS born from 92-94.
I think, it looks much better than the batches after Taufik, Sony and Simon where we just found Hayom in that period of time.... Undoubtly, this group of young shuttlers are also much much better than previous Pratama batch. Even, Ary can lost in some matches to club players. It means that Ary is not improving at all !
Arif Gifar and Shesar struggle a lot. It's ok. If this is not their time, they are still 16 yo, they can enter pelatnas next year or next 2 years.
01-19-2011, 11:18 AM #25
Ary Trisnanto, Hermansyah, Siswanto are among the weakest players in Seleknas 2011. They will probably not be selected back into Pelatnas.
If Riyanto Subagja can beat Ary tomorrow, he will top the first group, together with the winner of the match between Alrie Guna Dharma and Febriyan Irvannaldy. All these 3 players have only lost 1 matches so far. Riyanto lost to Gestano, while both Alrie and Febriyan lost to Riyanto. Gestano Ganendra completed all six matches and lost twice (to Febriyan and Alrie).
In the other group, Evert Sukamta and Wisnu Yuli Prasetyo have lost only 1 matches (to Andre and Gifar respectively) as well. It is quite right that Evert will face Wisnu tomorrow to decide the winner of the group. Meanwhile, Andre Marteen completed all six matches and lost twice (to Wisnu and Panji).
I think the results so far indicate that the highlighted players are the ones that could be selected to Pelatnas. Too bad, Vito and Gifar lost in close matches to the other players.
In the Women's Singles, Bellaetrix Manuputty, Hera Desi Ana Rachmawati, and Rena Suwarno still remain unbeaten!
Last edited by badMania; 01-19-2011 at 11:23 AM.
01-19-2011, 01:04 PM #26
01-19-2011, 02:01 PM #27
the 3 spots will be for Riyanto, Shesar and Gifar.
the last spot, i think it will be between Fikri Ikhsandi and panji Akbar. But i prefer Fikri Ikhsandi.
Yes, Setyaldi won 1-2 matches against some good shuttlers,
but he is not good enough as he never go to semifinal srage in Sirnas (cmiiw). he is just a regular quarter finalist...
For GS, I am quite sure, Dian Fitriani, Elyzabeth, Septyana Mapasa, and Hanna Ramadhini will get the spot.
Last edited by fathonezic; 01-19-2011 at 02:07 PM.
01-19-2011, 07:26 PM #28
It does seem like only one player will qualify for the Final in both MS & WS.
For the Men's, still a tight contest. I am predicting a Final between Riyanto Subagja and Evert Sukamta.
For the Women's, Rena Suwarno tops the first group while the second group will be contested by the winner between Bellaetrix Manuputty and Hera Desi Ana Rachmawati. Bella has the chance to emerge as the Winner.
01-19-2011, 08:27 PM #29
01-20-2011, 10:25 AM #30
I read in kompas, Riyanto walkover due to injury. So he is rank 4.
MS Final : Wisnu Yuli (PB SBS) def Febryan
21-8, 5-21, 23-21
WS Final :
Manuputty def Renna 21-13, 17-21, 21-19.
Hera Desi become the 3rd rank after def Maziyyah 21-14 21-14.
01-20-2011, 10:38 AM #31
Both Finals are high quality Finals, with close scores (esp in the MS).
It's a pity that Riyanto Subagja gave a WO for his last group match, otherwise he could just be ranked no 1 in the group as he has beaten Febriyan.
Nevertheless, Wisnu Yuli Prasetyo deserves to be the Winner and I think all the top 4 players (plus Evert Sukamta and Febriyan Irvannaldy) should enter Pelatnas immediately and not Pratama! If there are 3 more spots left, they can go to Andre Marteen, Alrie Guna Dharma, and Gestano Ganendra. Each of these players only lost twice!
In the WS, it's rather expected also as Bellaetrix Manuputty, Renna Suwarno, and Hera Desi Ana Rachmawati emerge as the top 3.
01-20-2011, 10:56 AM #32
Is it already guarantee that the rank 1 to 3 in Seleknas of WS event will automatically qualify to enter pelatnas??
if yes, erm.... WS squad will consist of :
9. Any suggestion?
10. Any suggestion?
I think Dian Fitriani better just focus on WD.
01-20-2011, 11:03 AM #33
Too bad Ganis and Ana WO due to injure.... if no,they deserve to fill the WS slot,of course!
Seems like Hanna will fill the slot as well....
Last edited by miksss; 01-20-2011 at 11:05 AM.
01-20-2011, 12:08 PM #34
Li Mao was heard saying: INA's MS potential is VERY big after seeing this Seleknas. Surely better than MAS and KOR, and probably even better than CHN... For the WS sector..., well, he admits this will be very hard work for him... =p
By miksss in forum 2011 TournamentsReplies: 160: 12-03-2011, 01:02 PM
By miksss in forum 2011 TournamentsReplies: 19: 11-05-2011, 10:17 PM
By onitsuka33 in forum Badminton BagReplies: 23: 09-30-2011, 11:47 PM
By miksss in forum 2011 TournamentsReplies: 58: 05-29-2011, 10:25 PM
By badMania in forum 2010 TournamentsReplies: 39: 04-08-2010, 02:07 PM