User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default yonex isometric zeta vs muscle power22 vs flypower storm 5900....Which racket to buy?

I am an intermediate player and want to buy a new racket....I just searched through some rackets these are some options.....yonex isometric zeta ,yonex mp22 ,flypower storm 5900.....please suggest??

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Out of interest, how did you hear of the Flypower Storm 5900? Are Flypower racquets available in India?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the ISO Zeta is a good racket, providing you get it re strung.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Isometric Zeta lies at home covered by dust. I can remember it was a good racket. midflex and slightly head heavy. The factory string is very poor. But take notice of that point that the Isometric can only strung to 20 lbs.
    But what is your current racket? Maybe your selection is not optimized. It's not a secret that you can get more for your money, especially at the mid price level. Yonex might not be the best choice.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucantseeme View Post
    My Isometric Zeta lies at home covered by dust. I can remember it was a good racket. midflex and slightly head heavy. The factory string is very poor. But take notice of that point that the Isometric can only strung to 20 lbs.
    But what is your current racket? Maybe your selection is not optimized. It's not a secret that you can get more for your money, especially at the mid price level. Yonex might not be the best choice.
    It can be strung to higher tensions, although I wouldn't recommend over 25lbs with it. It's not too bad though, for the money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah flypower racquets are availaible here in India..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucantseeme View Post

I used to play with mp7...and i broke it yesterday...i really liked isometric zeta but as u said it can't be strung more than 20lbs should i go with the flypower because it was a good racket and can be strung upto 30lbs(that's what the manufacturer say)....How about yonex MP22...Or maybe you can recommend a racket at the mid price level.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    It can be strung to higher tensions, although I wouldn't recommend over 25lbs with it. It's not too bad though, for the money.
    I personally think it's not a smart choice to buy a new racket and strung it out of warranty. I know it is possible to string Yonex rackets above the advice. But I wouldn't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by vish61189 View Post

I used to play with mp7...and i broke it yesterday...i really liked isometric zeta but as u said it can't be strung more than 20lbs should i go with the flypower because it was a good racket and can be strung upto 30lbs(that's what the manufacturer say)....How about yonex MP22...Or maybe you can recommend a racket at the mid price level.
    It's possible to string above 20lbs but you are out of warranty. I know the MP7. It's a heavy stick. After all it's your choice to pick a racket. The ISO Z is not a bad racket. I don't know your prefered tension.
    At this price range the Victor Challenger Ti 70 is a great option, too if you like a stiff shaft.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could anyone share the address and contact info of distributors selling Flypower racket in India ?
    Currently playing with the Flypower Black Pearl 07 (got it from Indonesia), just love the racket
    need to buy one more.

Many Thanks in advance.