Clubs in Malaysia

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by clee1376, Mar 27, 2003.

1. clee1376

clee1376 New Member

I was visiting Malaysia for 2 months last summer after leaving the country for 11 years. I could not find a club to play at. I finally found a place where I can rent a court and invite all my friends to play. Unfortunately, I was unable to find enough friends to play a doubles match at my level.
    I am planning a trip back at the end of the year. So, I'd like to know if there's any club around the Klang/PJ/Subang/KL area that doesn't mind my visit for 2 weeks.

Thanks in advance,
    cl

2. Slater

Slater Regular Member

There are quite a few places to play around KL or P.J area. Unfortunately these places are normally fully booked by season players especially at night. The only time you can get a court if you were to play by the hour is usually during weedays and in the afternoon. Good players around here usually have their own group and they play amongst themselves. You said you can't find someone to play doubles at your level. I guess you must be pretty good.
    End of the year is still quite far away, but i'm sure there are some good players around here looking for partners too when you are down here :)

3. blackrose

blackrose Regular Member

Let's Joint Nusa Mahsuri Training....

If you interested, let's joint Nusa Mahsuri Training Programme. Please send your applicationby email: nusamahsuri_club@yahoo.com

This club headed by Misbun Sidek and his brothers, Jalani, Rahman and Rashid.:cool: