User Tag List

Page 12 of 171 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 188 to 204 of 2892
  1. #188
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up YAM SENG Toss To Challenger PJ.

    To view video & photos, kindly visit http://zealianbc.blogspot.com/. Happy viewing and have a pleasant day.

  2. #189
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Since the will be held for the 1st time in Ara Court, we are not sure how the attendance of the permanent members will be. So to avoid any crowded issue, we only will invite 3 adhoc players to join for the time being.

    Date : 8th March 2011
    Day : Tuesday
    Venue : Ara Court, Kampung Sungai Kayu Ara
    Time : 8.30pm - 11.00pm
    Courts : 2 & 4 (wooden)
    Shuttle : Not decided yet.
    Fees : RM15
    Level : Mid-Average & Above

    NOTE : Session already consist of 13 permanent players

    Players Name
    1.
    2.
    3.

    CLOSED

    Those guests players who already put name but cannot come, pls remove it for others to fill the slot. Thank you.

  3. #190
    Regular Member kennyhks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    1,286
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted_sport View Post
    To view video & photos, kindly visit http://zealianbc.blogspot.com/. Happy viewing and have a pleasant day.
    nice 1 bro...u shud b in d pic oso la....ur d man!

  4. #191
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by kennyhks View Post
    nice 1 bro...u shud b in d pic oso la....ur d man!
    Thanks bro. Not worry bro there is always a next time...LOL.

  5. #192
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Since the will be held for the 1st time in Ara Court, we are not sure how the attendance of the permanent members will be. So to avoid any crowded issue, we only will invite 3 adhoc players to join for the time being.

    Date : 8th March 2011
    Day : Tuesday
    Venue : Ara Court, Kampung Sungai Kayu Ara
    Time : 8.30pm - 11.00pm
    Courts : 2 & 4 (wooden)
    Shuttle : Not decided yet.
    Fees : RM15
    Level : Mid-Average & Above

    NOTE : Session already consist of 13 permanent players

    Players Name
    1.
    2.
    3.

    CLOSED

    Those guests players who already put name but cannot come, pls remove it for others to fill the slot. Thank you.

  6. #193
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Since the will be held for the 1st time in Ara Court, we are not sure how the attendance of the permanent members will be. So to avoid any crowded issue, we only will invite 3 adhoc players to join for the time being.

    Date :
    8th March 2011
    Day : Tuesday
    Venue : Ara Court, Kampung Sungai Kayu Ara
    Time : 8.30pm - 11.00pm
    Courts : 2 & 4 (wooden)
    Shuttle : Not decided yet.
    Fees : RM15
    Level : Mid-Average & Above

    NOTE : Session already consist of 12 permanent players

    Players Name
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

    CLOSED

    Those guests players who already put name but cannot come, pls remove it for others to fill the slot. Thank you.

  7. #194
    Regular Member Iqmal B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Damansara
    Posts
    1,012
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ......
    ......
    ......
    Courts :
    2 & 4 (wooden)
    Shuttle : Not decided yet.
    Fees : RM15
    Level : Mid-Average & Above - Cannot join lorr... All high-ends players... My level only amateur... :P

    NOTE : Session already consist of 12 permanent players
    ......
    ......
    ......

  8. #195
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iqmal B. View Post
    ......
    ......
    ......
    Courts : 2 & 4 (wooden)
    Shuttle : Not decided yet.
    Fees : RM15
    Level : Mid-Average & Above - Cannot join lorr... All high-ends players... My level only amateur... :P

    NOTE : Session already consist of 12 permanent players
    ......
    ......
    ......
    Hahaha... bro Iqmal why you so humble lah. I will need to put red carpet, pon pon girls and YAM SENG again if you're coming man.

    No ler, we are "kakis kayu" only lah. Just want to invite this level of players and "hentam" us "kuat-kuat" so we could learn from high hand like bro Iqmal.

  9. #196
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Since the will be held for the 1st time in Ara Court, we are not sure how the attendance of the permanent members will be. So to avoid any crowded issue, we only will invite 3 adhoc players to join for the time being.

    Date :
    8th March 2011
    Day : Tuesday
    Venue : Ara Court, Kampung Sungai Kayu Ara
    Time : 8.30pm - 11.00pm
    Courts : 2 & 4 (wooden)
    Shuttle : Not decided yet.
    Fees : RM15
    Level : Mid-Average & Above

    NOTE : Session already consist of 12 permanent players

    Players Name
    1. Straise (F)
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

    CLOSED

    Those guests players who already put name but cannot come, pls remove it for others to fill the slot. Thank you.

  10. #197
    Regular Member Iqmal B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Damansara
    Posts
    1,012
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted_sport View Post
    Hahaha... bro Iqmal why you so humble lah. I will need to put red carpet, pon pon girls and YAM SENG again if you're coming man.

    No ler, we are "kakis kayu" only lah. Just want to invite this level of players and "hentam" us "kuat-kuat" so we could learn from high hand like bro Iqmal.
    hahaha.. Where got like that bro... Need to learn from you. When we can play together again bro?

  11. #198
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Iqmal B. View Post
    hahaha.. Where got like that bro... Need to learn from you. When we can play together again bro?
    We learn from each other bro. Need your smashes to improve my defend as well. Investment bank selection coming up this Saturday, if selected not sure what is the training program like. Already told Raksasa yesterday because he ask me as well when I come visit his session.

    Trying hard also not to miss my Zeal session as well. If possible I wish you will could visit our session.

  12. #199
    Regular Member Iqmal B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Damansara
    Posts
    1,012
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted_sport View Post
    We learn from each other bro. Need your smashes to improve my defend as well. Investment bank selection coming up this Saturday, if selected not sure what is the training program like. Already told Raksasa yesterday because he ask me as well when I come visit his session.

    Trying hard also not to miss my Zeal session as well. If possible I wish you will could visit our session.
    Owh.. Wish you all the best with the selection bro... I will talk to Zane to come to your session to become your sparring partner during your session when you got selected.

    Sure man. I love to come. Tuesday sound great to me. I will buzz you if I can make it. I will drag Zane too.

  13. #200
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iqmal B. View Post
    Owh.. Wish you all the best with the selection bro... I will talk to Zane to come to your session to become your sparring partner during your session when you got selected.

    Sure man. I love to come. Tuesday sound great to me. I will buzz you if I can make it. I will drag Zane too.
    Thanks bro, I will try my best. Fuyooohhh... I will love to play with you guys. As I always say bro Iqmal and company are my great and understanding buddies. Thank you very much bro, hope to see you guys next Tuesday.

  14. #201
    Regular Member Iqmal B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Damansara
    Posts
    1,012
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted_sport View Post
    Thanks bro, I will try my best. Fuyooohhh... I will love to play with you guys. As I always say bro Iqmal and company are my great and understanding buddies. Thank you very much bro, hope to see you guys next Tuesday.
    No problem at all bro..

  15. #202
    Regular Member Iqmal B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Damansara
    Posts
    1,012
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Since the will be held for the 1st time in Ara Court, we are not sure how the attendance of the permanent members will be. So to avoid any crowded issue, we only will invite 3 adhoc players to join for the time being.

    Date :
    8th March 2011
    Day : Tuesday
    Venue : Ara Court, Kampung Sungai Kayu Ara
    Time : 8.30pm - 11.00pm
    Courts : 2 & 4 (wooden)
    Shuttle : Not decided yet.
    Fees : RM15
    Level : Mid-Average & Above

    NOTE : Session already consist of 12 permanent players

    Players Name
    1. Straise (F)
    2. Zane Loo
    3. Iqmal B.
    4.
    5.

    CLOSED

    Those guests players who already put name but cannot come, pls remove it for others to fill the slot. Thank you.

  16. #203
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Iqmal B. View Post
    No problem at all bro..
    Welcome bro Iqmal and Zane. Come and 'hentam' us 'kuat-kuat'...KAKAKAKA.

  17. #204
    Regular Member Iqmal B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Damansara
    Posts
    1,012
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted_sport View Post
    Welcome bro Iqmal and Zane. Come and 'hentam' us 'kuat-kuat'...KAKAKAKA.
    hehehe.. Sure bro. We will do our best!

Page 12 of 171 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    : 11-01-2011, 01:46 PM
  2. Thurs 8-10pm PJ Challenger
    By russel in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 0
    : 08-16-2011, 11:56 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    : 07-21-2011, 01:40 AM
  4. Replies: 79
    : 04-04-2010, 01:07 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    : 02-18-2010, 11:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •