User Tag List

Page 25 of 164 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 75 125 ... LastLast
Results 409 to 425 of 2778
  1. #409
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D@Vincci View Post
    Ted, boleh ambil my air tangki?
    Ok bro, I will. C u soon.

  2. #410
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Date : 14th June 2011
    Day : Tuesday
    Venue : Challenger PJ
    Time : 8.00pm - 10.00pm
    Courts : 2 & 3 (rubber)
    Shuttle : RCL Black Silver
    Fees : RM14
    Level : Mid-Average & Above
    PIC : Ted_sport

    NOTE : Session already consist of 14 permanent players (4 confirmed absentees)

    Players Name

    1. Akhtiar
    2. Sean
    3. Jeff
    4.
    5. Angry Bird
    6. Mama Bird
    7. LG

    CLOSED

    Visit Zeal blog at this link http://zealianbc.blogspot.com/.

  3. #411
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Date : 21th June 2011
    Day : Tuesday
    Venue : Challenger PJ
    Time : 8.00pm - 10.00pm
    Courts : 2 & 3 (rubber)
    Shuttle : RCL Black Silver
    Fees : RM14
    Level : Average & Above
    PIC : Ted_sport

    NOTE : Session already consist of 14 permanent players (4 confirmed absentees)

    Players Name

    1. gavinloh
    2. Danny
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.

    CLOSED

    Waiting List
    1.
    2.
    3.

    Visit Zeal blog at this link http://zealianbc.blogspot.com/.

  4. #412
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lyon, France
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi there,

    I'm coming in your beautiful city of Kuala Lumpur in end of June and I want stay 4/5weeks, so enough time to practice badminton and improve it (I hope). I saw you organize a bunch of event, that great ! I'll hope to join us if you want it of course.
    I'm an average player (who play a tons of tournaments in France), I don't want be a professionnal player, but just be better when I 'm back in France. I really hope meet many people as possible during my trip, so please, feel free to contact me if I saw this event or this one. I also give you my MY's phone number later on this post.
    Please, you can tell me if I posted it in the good forum or not, because I don't know if my request will have a great visibility or not.

    Thx to you guys and hope to meet you soon +
    Jeremy.

  5. #413
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchBadiste View Post
    Hi there,

    I'm coming in your beautiful city of Kuala Lumpur in end of June and I want stay 4/5weeks, so enough time to practice badminton and improve it (I hope). I saw you organize a bunch of event, that great ! I'll hope to join us if you want it of course.
    I'm an average player (who play a tons of tournaments in France), I don't want be a professionnal player, but just be better when I 'm back in France. I really hope meet many people as possible during my trip, so please, feel free to contact me if I saw this event or this one. I also give you my MY's phone number later on this post.
    Please, you can tell me if I posted it in the good forum or not, because I don't know if my request will have a great visibility or not.

    Thx to you guys and hope to meet you soon +
    Jeremy.
    Hi Jeremy, you have choose the correct forum to post. It will be better if you start up your new own thread as well. In BC there is lots of baddy players around. I will be waiting for your contact number and we could have some games together. Anyway are you coming alone or coming with a bunch of baddist? I could arrange a mini friendly with you guys.

    I be waiting for you contact number soon. Cheers.

  6. #414
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lyon, France
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Ted,

    Thx for your answer. Ok I'll write my own thread too.
    What do you mean by "lots of baddy players", sorry for my english but I'm french
    No, I'm coming alone with the 'CouchSurfering project' so I don't think play badminton very late in the evenings, I must spend time with my CS too !
    Also, I have a request, what is the best place to buy badminton stuff.
    Because I must change my shoes (yonex shb101), and I don't want bring my RSL X5, so I prefer buy both in K-L.
    What is the cost for that (RM) ? Last question : I can see on some website the cost for playing 1Hour is around 25RM, without shuttle right? but the sum is for one person or we have to share it with the 3 others players on the court if we made 1h of double games?

    peace +
    Jeremy.

  7. #415
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchBadiste View Post
    Hi Ted,

    Thx for your answer. Ok I'll write my own thread too.
    What do you mean by "lots of baddy players", sorry for my english but I'm french
    No, I'm coming alone with the 'CouchSurfering project' so I don't think play badminton very late in the evenings, I must spend time with my CS too !
    Also, I have a request, what is the best place to buy badminton stuff.
    Because I must change my shoes (yonex shb101), and I don't want bring my RSL X5, so I prefer buy both in K-L.
    What is the cost for that (RM) ? Last question : I can see on some website the cost for playing 1Hour is around 25RM, without shuttle right? but the sum is for one person or we have to share it with the 3 others players on the court if we made 1h of double games?

    peace +
    Jeremy.
    You're welcome Jeremy.

    Baddy is "badminton" in short. Usually the weekdays session here is Malaysia start around 8pm-9pm and usually it is a 2hrs or 2.5hrs per session. So the session will end between 10pm-11.30pm which I assume is late for you.

    There is one shop who is famous was located very near to my office. It is call Racquet World. Maybe you could give more details on the Yonex shoes you wanted to purchase like colour and etc. I could check out the price for you during my lunch time. As in Malaysia, we do not have any Yonex boutique.

    25RM is usually the court rental per hour and yes without shuttles. In Malaysia we usually fit in 6-7 players per court. Like my session, for walk-in or adhoc players we charge 14RM which include court and shuttle for a 2 hours session. The charges may be different for different session. We have session for all the weekdays and weekend as you could see on this forum.

    Cheers.

  8. #416
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Date : 21th June 2011
    Day : Tuesday
    Venue : Challenger PJ
    Time : 8.00pm - 10.00pm
    Courts : 2 & 3 (rubber)
    Shuttle : RCL Black Silver
    Fees : RM14
    Level : Average & Above
    PIC : Ted_sport

    NOTE : Session already consist of 14 permanent players (4 confirmed absentees)

    Players Name

    1. gavinloh
    2. Danny
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.

    CLOSED

    Waiting List
    1.
    2.
    3.

    Visit Zeal blog at this link http://zealianbc.blogspot.com/.

  9. #417
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lyon, France
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Ted,

    I can play after midnight when I'm training in France, but here with my CS... we'll see.
    I was a little bit scarry about the price (25RM/1h), ok we must share it and it's not per player. great !
    Don't care, I need to buy it, so if you tell me this place is good & cheap, I trust you. I want buy the last yonex SHB102 LTD Red or SHB85 LTD Red/10-11 and the RSL M11 (a last Diamond X or a last Heat). Can you tell me the address, thx U

    see you soon guys+
    Jeremy.

  10. #418
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchBadiste View Post
    Hi Ted,

    I can play after midnight when I'm training in France, but here with my CS... we'll see.
    I was a little bit scarry about the price (25RM/1h), ok we must share it and it's not per player. great !
    Don't care, I need to buy it, so if you tell me this place is good & cheap, I trust you. I want buy the last yonex SHB102 LTD Red or SHB85 LTD Red/10-11 and the RSL M11 (a last Diamond X or a last Heat). Can you tell me the address, thx U

    see you soon guys+
    Jeremy.
    Alright Jeremy, I will ask the prices for you and get the shop address for you. Cheers.

  11. #419
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Date : 21th June 2011
    Day : Tuesday
    Venue : Challenger PJ
    Time : 8.00pm - 10.00pm
    Courts : 2 & 3 (rubber)
    Shuttle : RCL Black Silver
    Fees : RM14
    Level : Average & Above
    PIC : Ted_sport

    NOTE : Session already consist of 14 permanent players (4 confirmed absentees)

    Players Name

    1. gavinloh
    2. Danny
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.

    CLOSED

    Waiting List
    1.
    2.
    3.

    Visit Zeal blog at this link http://zealianbc.blogspot.com/.

  12. #420
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Date : 21th June 2011
    Day : Tuesday
    Venue : Challenger PJ
    Time : 8.00pm - 10.00pm
    Courts : 2 & 3 (rubber)
    Shuttle : RCL Black Silver
    Fees : RM14
    Level : Average & Above
    PIC : Ted_sport

    NOTE : Session already consist of 14 permanent players (4 confirmed absentees)

    Players Name

    1. gavinloh
    2. Danny
    3. Jeff
    4.
    5.
    6.

    CLOSED

    Waiting List
    1.
    2.
    3.

    Visit Zeal blog at this link http://zealianbc.blogspot.com/.

  13. #421
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wangsa Maju
    Posts
    71
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Date : 21th June 2011
    Day : Tuesday
    Venue : Challenger PJ
    Time : 8.00pm - 10.00pm
    Courts : 2 & 3 (rubber)
    Shuttle : RCL Black Silver
    Fees : RM14
    Level : Average & Above
    PIC : Ted_sport

    NOTE : Session already consist of 14 permanent players (4 confirmed absentees)

    Players Name

    1. gavinloh
    2. Danny
    3. Jeff
    4. Ethan
    5.
    6.

    CLOSED

    Waiting List
    1.
    2.
    3.

    Visit Zeal blog at this link http://zealianbc.blogspot.com/.

  14. #422
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    286
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Date : 21th June 2011
    Day : Tuesday
    Venue : Challenger PJ
    Time : 8.00pm - 10.00pm
    Courts : 2 & 3 (rubber)
    Shuttle : RCL Black Silver
    Fees : RM14
    Level : Average & Above
    PIC : Ted_sport

    NOTE : Session already consist of 14 permanent players (4 confirmed absentees)

    Players Name

    1. gavinloh
    2. Danny
    3. Jeff
    4. Ethan
    5. Angry Bird
    6.

    CLOSED

    Waiting List
    1.
    2.
    3.

    Visit Zeal blog at this link http://zealianbc.blogspot.com/.

  15. #423
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Date : 21th June 2011
    Day : Tuesday
    Venue : Challenger PJ
    Time : 8.00pm - 10.00pm
    Courts : 2 & 3 (rubber)
    Shuttle : RCL Black Silver
    Fees : RM14
    Level : Average & Above
    PIC : Ted_sport

    NOTE : Session already consist of 14 permanent players (4 confirmed absentees)

    Players Name

    1. gavinloh
    2. Danny
    3. Jeff
    4. Ethan
    5. Angry Bird
    6.

    CLOSED

    Waiting List
    1.
    2.
    3.

    Visit Zeal blog at this link http://zealianbc.blogspot.com/.

  16. #424
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Date : 21th June 2011
    Day : Tuesday
    Venue : Challenger PJ
    Time : 8.00pm - 10.00pm
    Courts : 2 & 3 (rubber)
    Shuttle : RCL Black Silver
    Fees : RM14
    Level : Average & Above
    PIC : Ted_sport

    NOTE : Session already consist of 14 permanent players (4 confirmed absentees)

    Players Name

    1. gavinloh
    2. Danny
    3. Jeff
    4. Ethan
    5. Angry Bird
    6. The Defendor

    CLOSED

    Waiting List
    1.
    2.
    3.

    Visit Zeal blog at this link http://zealianbc.blogspot.com/.

  17. #425
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wangsa Maju
    Posts
    71
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry Teddy, i cant join u guys coz suddenly my hand got rashes.. need to go see doctor..

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    : 11-01-2011, 12:46 PM
  2. Thurs 8-10pm PJ Challenger
    By russel in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 0
    : 08-16-2011, 10:56 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    : 07-21-2011, 12:40 AM
  4. Replies: 79
    : 04-04-2010, 12:07 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    : 02-18-2010, 10:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •