User Tag List

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anybody who tried the shoe noticed if it's as low to the court as othe badminton shoes. I have shb-102 and I like how it is to the floor but when I put different insoles in the shoe felt too "high" off the ground so I'm curious how the feather feels to stand in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by decoy View Post
    Has anybody who tried the shoe noticed if it's as low to the court as othe badminton shoes. I have shb-102 and I like how it is to the floor but when I put different insoles in the shoe felt too "high" off the ground so I'm curious how the feather feels to stand in.
    In terms of height of the ground it feels like most standard yonex shoes I would say. Though definitely higher then the victor ace 9000 (but those are extremely low to the ground compared to most other badminton shoes)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by orberen View Post
    [ATTACH]143532
    What's nice colour!
    But in my country, the court-managers often don't allow the players wear black-sole shoes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by longley View Post
    What's nice colour!
    But in my country, the court-managers often don't allow the players wear black-sole shoes.
    That sucks the soles are non marking though, I think it says on the sole it self that it is non marking.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The 'old' BT feathers are definitely higher than normal shoes. The heel is roughly the same as with the SHB200, whereas the front area is higher and stiffer, resulting in a more remote feeling.
    The quality of the shoes is pretty good (held up well for ~10-11 weeks), if you discount the hole right through the 'adituff' material on the left one.
    Sadly, they're just not right for my feet, as I got some serious problems in them (inflamed achilles tendon, pain in the inner ankle joints) which will take some time to cure

Compared to other shoes, the edge around the opening is kind of hard (part of why I got ankle problems - whenever I flexed my foot, it'd press against the joint) and they're a bit low-cut, which in my eyes is a bad idea when the sole is so high.

All in all, a good quality, rather rigid shoe. Those who want a well-cushioned shoe and have no achilles/ankle problems, try it out - if you're susceptible to that kinda problem, you should stay away from them. Keep in mind I'm talking about the old (Shintaro Ikeda's) model, not the new one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought adidas bt feather shoes yesterday. I was drawn in by the design. It looked fantastic! However, i felt deceived after buying it. It did not match my expectations.

The shoes felt heavy. I am puzzled why nobody here raised that one "important" detail. I have been using yonex ultima for last few months. It was not high end shoes. I love it though. It was light and protected the knees well. The knees did not feel sore after using it for hours.

As for bt feather shoes, the cushioning and support felt rigid. It was tough on the knees. I have not brought it to court yet. I did a little testing this morning since i was eager to try it out. Hopefully, i will get used to the shoes in the near future. I can still turn it to casual shoes though. It is one good looking shoes!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NeverWalkAlone View Post
    I bought adidas bt feather shoes yesterday. I was drawn in by the design. It looked fantastic! However, i felt deceived after buying it. It did not match my expectations.

The shoes felt heavy. I am puzzled why nobody here raised that one "important" detail. I have been using yonex ultima for last few months. It was not high end shoes. I love it though. It was light and protected the knees well. The knees did not feel sore after using it for hours.

As for bt feather shoes, the cushioning and support felt rigid. It was tough on the knees. I have not brought it to court yet. I did a little testing this morning since i was eager to try it out. Hopefully, i will get used to the shoes in the near future. I can still turn it to casual shoes though. It is one good looking shoes!
    Hi, may I know where did you buy it? Whats the pricing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought it in miri, sarawak at lea sports centre. It was priced at rm240. bt boom was priced at rm200.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by longley View Post
    What's nice colour!
    Quote Originally Posted by orberen View Post
    That sucks the soles are non marking though, I think it says on the sole it self that it is non marking.
    I have that concern as well. Even though the material says it's non-marking, a lot of court attendants won't want to take that chance. Then, if uninformed users (i.e. really casual users), see one person using black soles, they automatically think their own shoes would be OK.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Name:  1-IMG_1184.JPG
Views: 1931
Size:  144.8 KB

Something I found today.

More colour variations of BT feather and the soles are not black.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NeverWalkAlone View Post
    I bought it in miri, sarawak at lea sports centre. It was priced at rm240. bt boom was priced at rm200.
    This is a really cheap price. Is yours one of the ones in picture I posted? Or is it the older model.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    Name:  1-IMG_1184.JPG
Views: 1931
Size:  144.8 KB

Something I found today.

More colour variations of BT feather and the soles are not black.
    the shop in Kwun Tong?

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pcll99 View Post
    the shop in Kwun Tong?
    Yes. Pretty quiet today with Typhoon no. 3

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. Pretty quiet today with Typhoon no. 3
    No discount today???

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a really cheap price. Is yours one of the ones in picture I posted? Or is it the older model.
    Are you saying the yellow one doesn't have a black sole anymore? Mine have a black sole.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The yellow one still has black soles. The red version, white with black trim, white with blue trim have the rubber coloured soles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is not inside the pictures. It should be 2013 model since the shop just recently put it up on shelves.

Mine is mainly black with yellow adidas stripes on the side. Heel stabilizer is written in black. Heel area is highlighted with white color. Shoes soles are brownish with black marks in the middle.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast