User Tag List

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 154 to 170 of 247
  1. #154
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Maritime canada
    Posts
    532
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Has anybody who tried the shoe noticed if it's as low to the court as othe badminton shoes. I have shb-102 and I like how it is to the floor but when I put different insoles in the shoe felt too "high" off the ground so I'm curious how the feather feels to stand in.

  2. #155
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by decoy View Post
    Has anybody who tried the shoe noticed if it's as low to the court as othe badminton shoes. I have shb-102 and I like how it is to the floor but when I put different insoles in the shoe felt too "high" off the ground so I'm curious how the feather feels to stand in.
    In terms of height of the ground it feels like most standard yonex shoes I would say. Though definitely higher then the victor ace 9000 (but those are extremely low to the ground compared to most other badminton shoes)

  3. #156
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orberen View Post
    [ATTACH]143532
    What's nice colour!
    But in my country, the court-managers often don't allow the players wear black-sole shoes.

  4. #157
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longley View Post
    What's nice colour!
    But in my country, the court-managers often don't allow the players wear black-sole shoes.
    That sucks the soles are non marking though, I think it says on the sole it self that it is non marking.

  5. #158
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,833
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The 'old' BT feathers are definitely higher than normal shoes. The heel is roughly the same as with the SHB200, whereas the front area is higher and stiffer, resulting in a more remote feeling.
    The quality of the shoes is pretty good (held up well for ~10-11 weeks), if you discount the hole right through the 'adituff' material on the left one.
    Sadly, they're just not right for my feet, as I got some serious problems in them (inflamed achilles tendon, pain in the inner ankle joints) which will take some time to cure

    Compared to other shoes, the edge around the opening is kind of hard (part of why I got ankle problems - whenever I flexed my foot, it'd press against the joint) and they're a bit low-cut, which in my eyes is a bad idea when the sole is so high.

    All in all, a good quality, rather rigid shoe. Those who want a well-cushioned shoe and have no achilles/ankle problems, try it out - if you're susceptible to that kinda problem, you should stay away from them. Keep in mind I'm talking about the old (Shintaro Ikeda's) model, not the new one.

  6. #159
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    159
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I bought adidas bt feather shoes yesterday. I was drawn in by the design. It looked fantastic! However, i felt deceived after buying it. It did not match my expectations.

    The shoes felt heavy. I am puzzled why nobody here raised that one "important" detail. I have been using yonex ultima for last few months. It was not high end shoes. I love it though. It was light and protected the knees well. The knees did not feel sore after using it for hours.

    As for bt feather shoes, the cushioning and support felt rigid. It was tough on the knees. I have not brought it to court yet. I did a little testing this morning since i was eager to try it out. Hopefully, i will get used to the shoes in the near future. I can still turn it to casual shoes though. It is one good looking shoes!

  7. #160
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverWalkAlone View Post
    I bought adidas bt feather shoes yesterday. I was drawn in by the design. It looked fantastic! However, i felt deceived after buying it. It did not match my expectations.

    The shoes felt heavy. I am puzzled why nobody here raised that one "important" detail. I have been using yonex ultima for last few months. It was not high end shoes. I love it though. It was light and protected the knees well. The knees did not feel sore after using it for hours.

    As for bt feather shoes, the cushioning and support felt rigid. It was tough on the knees. I have not brought it to court yet. I did a little testing this morning since i was eager to try it out. Hopefully, i will get used to the shoes in the near future. I can still turn it to casual shoes though. It is one good looking shoes!
    Hi, may I know where did you buy it? Whats the pricing?

  8. #161
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    159
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I bought it in miri, sarawak at lea sports centre. It was priced at rm240. bt boom was priced at rm200.

  9. #162
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,713
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longley View Post
    What's nice colour!
    But in my country, the court-managers often don't allow the players wear black-sole shoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by orberen View Post
    That sucks the soles are non marking though, I think it says on the sole it self that it is non marking.
    I have that concern as well. Even though the material says it's non-marking, a lot of court attendants won't want to take that chance. Then, if uninformed users (i.e. really casual users), see one person using black soles, they automatically think their own shoes would be OK.

  10. #163
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,713
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Name:  1-IMG_1184.JPG
Views: 1931
Size:  144.8 KB

    Something I found today.

    More colour variations of BT feather and the soles are not black.

  11. #164
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,713
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverWalkAlone View Post
    I bought it in miri, sarawak at lea sports centre. It was priced at rm240. bt boom was priced at rm200.
    This is a really cheap price. Is yours one of the ones in picture I posted? Or is it the older model.

  12. #165
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    came from the SAR
    Posts
    3,960
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    Name:  1-IMG_1184.JPG
Views: 1931
Size:  144.8 KB

    Something I found today.

    More colour variations of BT feather and the soles are not black.
    the shop in Kwun Tong?

  13. #166
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,713
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcll99 View Post
    the shop in Kwun Tong?
    Yes. Pretty quiet today with Typhoon no. 3

  14. #167
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    came from the SAR
    Posts
    3,960
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    Yes. Pretty quiet today with Typhoon no. 3
    No discount today???

  15. #168
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    719
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    This is a really cheap price. Is yours one of the ones in picture I posted? Or is it the older model.
    Are you saying the yellow one doesn't have a black sole anymore? Mine have a black sole.

  16. #169
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,713
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    The yellow one still has black soles. The red version, white with black trim, white with blue trim have the rubber coloured soles

  17. #170
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    159
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    This is a really cheap price. Is yours one of the ones in picture I posted? Or is it the older model.
    It is not inside the pictures. It should be 2013 model since the shop just recently put it up on shelves.

    Mine is mainly black with yellow adidas stripes on the side. Heel stabilizer is written in black. Heel area is highlighted with white color. Shoes soles are brownish with black marks in the middle.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Adidas Badminton Shoes!!
    By Im Dehydrated in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 11
    : 06-08-2012, 08:41 PM
  2. adidas and nike badminton shoes?
    By killersmash in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 42
    : 03-28-2009, 04:50 PM
  3. WTS: Cool Looking Adidas Badminton Shoes!!!
    By racketlonguy in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 02-16-2009, 10:11 PM
  4. WTS: Cool Looking Adidas Badminton Shoes!!!
    By racketlonguy in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 02-15-2009, 09:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •