User Tag List

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should get the 9US lengthwise (at most) but it does not necessarily mean the model's widths are the same. Kwun mentioned his BT Feather also felt tight at first and when worn in feel good ...

You should get a different model rather than size up all the way till the width fits.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    I'd definitely go with the US9, 1.5cm at the front is still a lot. I have 1cm and I often get a very 'remote' feeling when touching the floor. Adidas shoes have a pretty thick and slightly stiff sole at the front, no need to add to that by wearing a noticeably too large shoe.
    How about the width of your shoes? Is your feet slightly wider than your shoes? If there's one issue with US9, it's that my feet are ever so slightly wider than the shoes so it pushes the shoe out by maybe 0.25 cm or so if that even make any sense. It's just something that I notice when I examined the fit every carefully. I also had to loosen up the laces quite a bit in order to get my feet in. I also didn't use the upper most holes for the laces. So the laces start from the second highest holes (from ankle down to give you a better idea of what I'm talking about) to the end of the shoes. If I go with US 9.5, my feet is probably 0.1-0.2cm wider than the shoe, but obviously even more space for the length of the shoe. The laces can start from the very top or first pair of holes to the end of the shoe. In Kwun's words, the US9 fits my feet like a glove and I still haven't factored in the break-in period. So should I still go with US9 then?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Shoes also go up in width as the length increases but 3.5cm is way too much (how can you even still push off??). Surprised there can be 2cm difference from one size as it only corresponds with 0.5cm larger foot length
    I tried a pair that was two sizes up I guess and left me with a thumbnail space in front which I guess is ~1.5cm and feel quite roomy but still manageable. Just found out that was actually 28.5cm so I'm good with 28cm from now one
    lol! It's a rough estimate! I didn't have a ruler on hand! Base on my response to j4ckie, is it normal for my feet to be about 0.25cm wider than the shoe so that it'll expand when worn? I haven't factored in the break-in period so maybe the shoes will also expand over a period of time?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    You should get the 9US lengthwise (at most) but it does not necessarily mean the model's widths are the same. Kwun mentioned his BT Feather also felt tight at first and when worn in feel good ...

You should get a different model rather than size up all the way till the width fits.
    Get a different model? Base on what I said, it's either US9 or US9.5 right? US8.5 would surely be too small and US10 will be too big as the gap between my big toe and the end of the shoes will further increase.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anybody know where I could get the red bt feather in Canada?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by decoy View Post
    Does anybody know where I could get the red bt feather in Canada?
    Whenever they finally find a distributor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by llpjlau View Post
    What about these? Model name is Adidas Feather Team (G60602). Perhaps they're an older version of the "Feather". Cheap too at ~60USD.

I've got a pair of this in red and white. They haven't brought in any of the elites version. Only manage to find rare shoes like this.

Its comfy and fit nicely with the feet except it makes me feel like not wanting to move... Haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My pair of of BT feather just came from MBS yesterday
    Gonna go test them out tomorrow and see how they compare to the victor ace 9000

Name:  2013-06-03 11.30.33.jpg
Views: 1627
Size:  70.8 KBName:  2013-06-03 11.30.54.jpg
Views: 1742
Size:  93.6 KBName:  2013-06-03 11.31.16.jpg
Views: 1433
Size:  65.3 KBName:  2013-06-03 11.31.25.jpg
Views: 1455
Size:  71.4 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've placed my order almost a week now from Shuttle-House, and there is no response. I wonder if the order is even going to happen?! Anyone knows when they will actually respond?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by orberen View Post
    My pair of of BT feather just came from MBS yesterday
    Gonna go test them out tomorrow and see how they compare to the victor ace 9000.
    I've had this pair of shoes for almost 2.5 weeks now. It's by far my favourite and it provides enough cushioning for me. I'm also attracting a lot of attention due to its attractive style and that I'm probably one of the few people in North Anerica with one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anybody know the main differences between the feather and the boom? The boom is half the price but I don't notice any real differences.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly I am loving these shoes much more then the victor 9000 ace that I had. The cushioning is just right and I normally wear orthotics with my old shoes and stilll got shin and calf pains. These shoes I'm wearing the stock sole and have had no leg problems at all. My movement is just as good as before, maybe better since it cushions my jump landings much better and no pain compared to my old shoe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anybody know the main differences between the feather and the boom? The boom is half the price but I don't notice any real differences.
    The feather is supposedly the top of the line version so supposedly I would presume it is at least more durable the the boom but honestly I don't know the difference between the two.

Haha when people see the shoe most of their reactions are like "adidas makes badminton shoes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The BT feather is the top line with Adiprene+ and Adiprene cushioning throughout the whole sole of the shoe, the Boom doesnt have Adiprene cushioning and has just standard "EVA Foam" sole construction.. there is also the Feather Team in between these 2 shoes... thats the main difference, I suspect the upper is better quality on the higher end shoes also (as expected)

@badderz_alpha facebook.com/badmintonalpha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone is interested to know, the shoe plus box weighs approx. 959grams for shipping.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Badderz_Alpha View Post
    The BT feather is the top line with Adiprene+ and Adiprene cushioning throughout the whole sole of the shoe, the Boom doesnt have Adiprene cushioning and has just standard "EVA Foam" sole construction.. there is also the Feather Team in between these 2 shoes... thats the main difference, I suspect the upper is better quality on the higher end shoes also (as expected)

@badderz_alpha facebook.com/badmintonalpha
    So when is the shoe available for purchase in Europe. It's June 2013 and still no sign of the shoe over in UK. The BT Feather is not even in Adidas website instead has a facebook page, for the shoes and rackets, strange.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by London_Player View Post
    So when is the shoe available for purchase in Europe. It's June 2013 and still no sign of the shoe over in UK. The BT Feather is not even in Adidas website instead has a facebook page, for the shoes and rackets, strange.
    The shoe is already available in France but as already mentioned Adidas won't be available in the UK until July at least.
    Also the badminton line is not run by Adidas but a licencee who also runs "their" martial arts line so that is probably why these goods can't be found on the official Adidas website/store

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast