warning!

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by mint2011, Jan 25, 2011.

1. mint2011

mint2011 New Member

agent
    hello badminton enthusiast....posting this to serve as warning to badminton enthusiast and trainees and badminton players planning to get formal training locally, Phil..take careful notE theirs a trainer who makes training scheme as in bogus raket! how? here , training fee ask 6K immediate payment needed before starting..10 sessions 1 hr each. halfway the training this trainer would say or claim that you ve consumed a certain number of training days not in conjunction with the trainees idea of consumed trained days....ex..you re in the 5th day this trainer would say its your 6th and before the end of the 10th training day..around the 8th or the 9th he would claim that you re done witH 10th and final training.....and subsequently offer you to renew another 10 sessions with sometime a special bogus deal making it 15 instead of 10...and take note money down as in the whole amount, so HERES THE LESSON WHO EVER IS PLANNING TO HAVE A TRAINING WITH THIS TRAINER BETTER BE SURE YOU TAKE DOWN YOUR TRAINING SCHED AND HAVE HIM OOOOPS HER HEHEHE SIGN IT AS ATTENDANCE OTHERWISE YOU LL BE IN FOR A SURPRISE SHORTENED 10 DAY TO 8 DAY SCHED ....NICE TRICK HUH I WAS VICTIMIZED JUST SUPER RECENT...WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHO HE OR AS HE LOOKS SHE IS?

2. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    So it's happening locally in Manila.

Coaches with such tricks won't continue to coach for long.

3. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    new member posting this thread...
    suspicious phrases being used...
    you sure this is not an attempt at slander???

4. mint2011

mint2011 New Member

agent
    here is the deal i have nothing to gain out of this issue im no young player, just the regular player from the court who wants to enchance and learn additional skills from coaches such as this...infact im the one at a losing end in terms of payment...but i dont think 6k matters to me ...im working with a decent earning....family man..so i have no reason for slandering this trainer....i just pity him..he s good in training you...but for the amount involve he tarnished his/her reputation. yes this happened in manila. me myself cant believe that im a victim....for me i just want to honor the contract we had..and trust i put in him....maybe next time i ll ask for a written contract with a witness hehehe formal huh...i thought its ok to go without it just 2 contracting parties with word of honor to finished whagts been agreed...though i know i have no written sched of my own thats my mistake, but for 10 re sessions who would forget such a thing???

5. mint2011

mint2011 New Member

agent
    infact i have first testimonies from former trainees of this trainer, the same issues....unfortunate ive learned this at the alomost end of my sessions....also another player said ...not from me take note, swear even with my life....that this trainer loaned money from a friend trainee of mine...and when the time payments ask...he would offer training sessions in return for the money loaned...see how tricky he can be? very well plan scheme huh

6. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Thanks for your warning. That tells people, not just where you live, to be careful.

I think your point has been made clear enough.