Hoping

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by mint2011, Jan 25, 2011.

1. mint2011

mint2011 New Member

agent
    HOPE they can regulate or construct guidelines for local trainers... so people wont be taken advantage of by this particular trainer...maybe sanctions be impose...ex phil national player with a bad attitude and poor ethical standards...can believe he gave up pride and reputation for 600-1200 ph ..weird huh how money can change a persons attitude...greediness..well hope i ve give everyone a fair warning about this trainer..dont patronize him or her pala hehehe alot of better trainers with reasonable fee and no gimmicks bad gimmicks that is.

2. Pulish

Pulish Regular Member

Theocrat
    Does it has to be reported Internationally? It does affect and induct the rest good trainers. Maybe a Job of Super Ming!

3. makapili

makapili Regular Member

Police
    Yup, Very Foolish to be a Hercules Wannabe even Under Cover.

4. mint2011

mint2011 New Member

agent
    yes good day....foolish as it my look...im atleast entitled alittle of a credit or gratitude from you guys. im informing the public in general hoping to stop this practice amongst trainers locally or internationally...whoever s not interested then , maybe theres no need to absorb the messages i post :) no offense people....

5. BadYankee

BadYankee Regular Member

hiker
    Great Credit and Gratitude Has been Noted Upon You by the Kenyan Police Genes of the World. Hope you will Appreciate and Honor there Wild Deeds and Beliefs!