Carlton vapour trail tour

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Carbotec503, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Carbotec503

Carbotec503 Regular Member

Hi, anyone used this racquet before? Any advice on this rac?

2. accenture1

accenture1 Regular Member

I had this racket, it's a little bit heavy in my opinion! But it's a good racket to play with.
    The only bad thing about this racket is that he breaks very quick.
    My Calrton VT Tour is broken, so I heard from many others who played with this racket.

Now I have the Carlton Razor v1.1, this is a good racket to play with!!

3. Masch78

Masch78 Regular Member

IT Company
    @accentrue1: how is the difference? My VTT broke and I consider to move to the Razor 1.1 as well as the Elite. I loved the control and the quickness of the Tour but missed the last punch while smashing. I still wonder how much difference in terms of balance and stiffness exist between the Razor 1.1 and the Tour.@Carbotec503The Tour is a wonderful racket and to be honestly close to perfect for me. I usually play doubles and beside the extra piece of power it delivers everything you need and it's so quick. I'd give it a little more stiffness but that's just personal taste. There are two different issues out there. A older version and a 2011 version. The 2011 has 1g more and has a different painting. Give it a try, you won't regret. The only reason I consider to move to the Razor or Elite is simply the stiffness. The Tour is still my first choice.

4. accenture1

accenture1 Regular Member

The vapour trial tour was an veruit good racket, very good smashing power! But de VT tour is a little bit heavy! The razor v1.1 is stiff and had a lot more controle than THE VT tour, but the v1.1 plays a lot different! The v1.1 is shorter and lighter than THE VT tour, but if you know how to play with, than it is a very good choice!!

5. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    I was really keen on buying this racket but they seem to have disappeared from stores in malaysia