User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 35 to 43 of 43
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    kuala lumpur
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I also am a big fan of Chen jin..My reason is simple when u observe chen jin playing, he plays differently than other players,othr player would like to play short rallies but for Chen jin he gains momentum as the rally prolonges that is indeed a different style of play... A very peculiar style of play

  2. #36
    Regular Member orangejuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Agreed with you and he also play with heart I like him so much
    Quote Originally Posted by Riskers View Post
    I also am a big fan of Chen jin..My reason is simple when u observe chen jin playing, he plays differently than other players,othr player would like to play short rallies but for Chen jin he gains momentum as the rally prolonges that is indeed a different style of play... A very peculiar style of play

  3. #37
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    home
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can't believe it. Chen Jin lost to Du Pengyu & Wen Kai in their national league. Does he have injuries?
    I'm afraid to say, but if this continues, ... he would not earn a spot for London.
    Jia-yo, CJ. It's time to root for him "passionately". ^^

  4. #38
    Regular Member orangejuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah he had foot injury and now he is in beijing and go to doctor in here
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyjump View Post
    I can't believe it. Chen Jin lost to Du Pengyu & Wen Kai in their national league. Does he have injuries?
    I'm afraid to say, but if this continues, ... he would not earn a spot for London.
    Jia-yo, CJ. It's time to root for him "passionately". ^^

  5. #39
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    home
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangejuice View Post
    yeah he had foot injury and now he is in beijing and go to doctor in here
    Really? Bad news. I know that he has chronic waist and leg injuries. ... now his foot
    I just pray for his rapid recovery and regaining his best form soon.

  6. #40
    Regular Member orangejuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeahh very bad news I see this bad news on his blog and I want he become top ranked again !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyjump View Post
    Really? Bad news. I know that he has chronic waist and leg injuries. ... now his foot
    I just pray for his rapid recovery and regaining his best form soon.

  7. #41
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,241
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Chen Jin's blog

    Quote Originally Posted by orangejuice View Post
    yeahh very bad news I see this bad news on his blog and I want he become top ranked again !!!
    .
    For you BCers reading Chen Jin's blog; Please let us know which tournament will be his next. Many of us cannot read Chinese.
    .

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    home
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    CJ left a messaga in his qq.com tweet last Saturday. http://t.qq.com/chenjin
    I don't know the exact meaning of his tweet.^^ I can't read Chinese at all.
    I converted it to English by using google translator, but the result was not understandable perfectly.

    One thing that is certain is the fact that he has foot injury now.
    Perhaps he went to the hospital in Beijing for a foot examination last Sunday.
    I hope he gets well soon like he said.
    Last edited by funnyjump; 03-23-2011 at 08:07 AM.

  9. #43
    Regular Member orangejuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeahhh2 of course but he is seldom online and if I sent a message to him . He don't reply me
    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    For you BCers reading Chen Jin's blog; Please let us know which tournament will be his next. Many of us cannot read Chinese.
    .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. American Idol.
    By extremenanopowe in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 2
    : 02-27-2008, 12:53 PM
  2. Replies: 42
    : 01-08-2008, 09:14 PM
  3. Some words from my idol...!
    By Adel in forum Olympics ATHENS 2004
    Replies: 6
    : 08-19-2004, 05:36 PM
  4. The Legend...ur IDOL
    By neverland in forum General Forum
    Replies: 12
    : 10-30-2002, 02:27 AM
  5. Your Idol?
    By Byro-Nenium in forum General Forum
    Replies: 25
    : 06-11-2001, 10:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •