online badminton club management

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Ruben VM, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Ruben VM

Ruben VM Regular Member

Student
    Would anyone be interested in the "online management" of a badminton club? I tought it would be fun... The online managers would give opinions on strategic management, organizational structure, performance management, etc. We (the physical ppl) would execute and give feedback.

It's just an idea, plz think about it before crushing it. Why would it be good/bad?

2. Ruben VM

Ruben VM Regular Member

Student
    If somebody cares: a blog was created to assist the online management. Ppl can give feedback about the life behind the scenes of our badminton club. We do also share the results/changes inspired by the community.

http://bslite.blogspot.com/

It still needs a lot of content. This is actually just the beginning. Ideas are welcome...

#2 Ruben VM, Jan 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  3. Ruben VM

Ruben VM Regular Member

Student
    Blog is off-line. I learned that the management of a badminton club is case specific and people are not interested in the analysis of the whole club before they can help in management. Besides, I found a new book (Consumer Behaviour in Sport and Events) that could help me accomplish the goals of our badminton club.

Advice for future attempts: make it general. Give innovative ideas that apply to most badminton clubs.