User Tag List

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by axl886 View Post
    Yes... affirmative (to me). In terms of both static flexing, as well as actual usage.If memory serves me correct (since I didn't own them concurrently), HH aspect - they feel similar, but I reckon MX70 feels that little bit heavier.
    Thanx, so both were similar wts? 3U or 4U?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, both are 3U.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i checked in victor taiwan website, new sw30 will be released on 2012.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    i checked in victor taiwan website, new sw30 will be released on 2012.
    Any pics of that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renmazuo27 View Post
    Any pics of that?
    huhuhu...i didnt found any picture for that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

last batch of sw37/bs12/spira22 all blue shaft. Now we see the new MX60 on the victor taiwan site is yellow, so probably sw30 yellow too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe u right...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who know the status of this racket when it will arrive in malaysia?...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its not even out in taiwan yet

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well considering the photos of the MX80 are out and it's an April release, I suspect a racket for which we have no photos should be out in........July!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moomoo View Post
    its not even out in taiwan yet
    sw37 already arrived. need to wait for loading to the lorry and sent to your badminton shop.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Hey guys.
    I own the SW37 over a month now. Yesterday I had (finally!!!) my first badminton session with my badminton partner after a long long time now That was also the first time I had the chance to test my racket with feather shuttlecocks.

The racket is amazing and pretty fast. As I've mentioned before I got the 4U-Version. It really really feels light. Much lighter than my Arcsaber10 (3U).
    The maneuverability is pretty easy, the control (defending) is easy, playing drives is easy, to generete (smash)power into the racket is easy. I'd call it an almost perfect racket for any intermediate players like me.

Why almost perfect? Because the net play and defending (against smashes) feels a little bit like "loose". I would say this is caused by its lighter 4U-construction. Sometimes the shuttles falls down before the net. So I maybe have to get used to this. And additionaly I have to say the feedback of SW37 doesn't feel that clear as the Arcsaber10. But it's still noticable, which is a very important point for me - and a reason why I don't go for very stiff rackets.

What I extremely like is the easiness and effortlessness while smashing. The 4U Version let you swing the racket much faster. And additionaly I think its "e-Titanium"-Technology is something true It really feels like a smash-racket.
    What I also like is its superb maneuverability. In this term, here's no big difference to a NS9900 anymore. Why getting a NS9900 if you can have control and power both? And yes, SW37 is a well balanced racket. Maybe very very slightly head heavy. But it's not really noticable. Especially not if you're using an overgrip.
    Does someone know if SW37 the racket is also available with G3? Because G2 is too small. Even for smaller asian hands

To sum up: SW37 is a great racket and also an easy racket to play. You can do anything with it. To give it a try is highly recommended.

For me personally, I'm trying to get bigger biceps to get a reason to get the 3U-Version In my opinion it's stupid to get the the same racket twice. But with this reason I can explain it.

Kind regards

P.S. Sorry for my bad english. Don't hesitate to correct my mistakes.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One little mistake with your reasoning - stiffer rackets usually give way MORE feedback than softer ones. And I can see nothing stupid with getting more than one piece of a racket - I feel nervous when playing with a racket I've got no back-up for, as I break strings semi-often and don't like to re-adjust in competition play. Additionally, in tight matches re-adjusting might just cost you the game.

Anyhow, I like your review, and your enthusiasm is quite visible Dont be shy about your English. It's perfectly understandable, and that's what counts

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay. Well, I just know that NS8000 is stiff and it's the worst racket I've ever played. VT80 was kinda okay, strangely >_<" But it was still not that "feeling" I wanted

Yeah, of course it isn't stupid for players who break rackets "frequently". But for me, I'm an intermediate player who's (still) not playing any leagues, it wouldn't make sense to get the same racket twice, because I'm not on a level where I can say it really matters that much, If I own 2 or 3 further rackets which I also know how to play.
    Sorry for beeing unprecise But now you should know what I mean

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good to see you finally got to test your racket

As for the net play part feeling a bit "loose". That might be because you are not use to using the vs850?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, it's the first time I'm playing a victor string (and victor racket).
    To what kind of Yonex string would you compare the VS850? I never thought before that this problem could be caused by the strings.
    I've tested 2 strings only yet: NG98 (I like) and BG80 (I don't really like)
    But I've heard BG80 is like VS850

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vs850 is similar to bg80 with a slightly softer feel. But still tinny sounding.i've been trying to a lot strings lately, nbg 95, nbg98, bg 80, vs 850, gosen pro 70, rsl 680I have decided to stick to nbg 98 or vs850 at only around 23/24lbs for all my rackets. I am using vs850 on my more flexible shaft rackets. But the strings do feel and play different though. nbg 98 is more replusive/powerful, vs850 is slightly less powerful but has more feel.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast