User Tag List

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 570
  1. #1
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,771
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up 2011 Korea Open PSS: Finals Day (Sunday 30-Jan)

    .
    2011 Korea Open PSS: Finals Day (Sunday 30-Jan)

    Out of the 5 events to be won, CHN has already won 3.
    Can CHN win 4? This will depend on the Lee Chong Wei[1]-vs-Lin Dan[6] match.

    My guesses of winners are;
    * MS: LCW[1]
    * WS: WSX[2]
    * MD: JJS/LYD[6]
    * WD: TQ/ZYL[8]
    * XD: ZN/ZYL[5]

    The match schedule can be found at this tournamentsoftware link located at;

    http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...F37&d=20110130
    .
    Last edited by chris-ccc; 01-29-2011 at 03:12 AM.

  2. #2
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,723
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Whaoh, Chris is so fast getting this thread ready for tomorrow

    Let's warm it up a bit

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My prediction is;
    * MS: Lin Dan
    * WS: Wang Shixian
    * MD: JJS/LYD
    * WD: TQ/ZYL
    * XD: ZN/ZYL

  4. #4
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,771
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up 2011 Korea Open PSS: The Lee Chong Wei-vs-Lin Dan match

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    Whaoh, Chris is so fast getting this thread ready for tomorrow

    Let's warm it up a bit
    .
    Hahaha... I have been starting tournament threads for so many years now.

    But what's so exciting about this one is: We will get to follow a Lee Chong Wei-vs-Lin Dan match.

    Who do you think will win; LCW or LD?
    .

  5. #5
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    Hahaha... I have been starting tournament threads for so many years now.

    But what's so exciting about this one is: We will get to follow a Lee Chong Wei-vs-Lin Dan match.

    Who do you think will win; LCW or LD?
    .
    It's 43-37-20 in favour of LD. 35 is LCW, and 20 is walkover!

  6. #6
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,771
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tkg21 View Post
    My prediction is;
    * MS: Lin Dan
    * WS: Wang Shixian
    * MD: JJS/LYD
    * WD: TQ/ZYL
    * XD: ZN/ZYL
    .
    So you are supporting Lin Dan.

    I am leaving BC now to support Li Na at our 2011 Australian (Tennis) Open.
    .

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,243
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    It's 43-37-20 in favour of LD. 35 is LCW, and 20 is walkover!
    LOL, somebody still discuss about walkover.
    I think the biggest ever prize in badminton is too valuable to miss.
    Even, it's final. Just my perspective.

    I am not sure who will win.
    LCW has more "relative" easy opponent during the way to final, he did not lack more energy.
    But, I guess LD will win 51-49.

    All finalist in doubles battles have same chances to win it.
    WD battle should be interesting. QT/Yunlei, the only pair won over YuYang/Xiaoli in international tournament.
    But, tomorrow I guess 51-49 for YuYang/Xiaoli

    MD, LYD/JJS and Boe/Morgenssen are two best MD now. External support will contribute win for Koreans. 52-48

    XD, both women played in WD also. So, the more factor should rely on men player. Let give these for ZN/ZYL 52-48

    in WS, WSX is in best form, I think. But, upset from WYH is still possible. 60-40

  8. #8
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,785
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice singles and doubles. LCW and LYD for me.

  9. #9
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,723
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    Hahaha... I have been starting tournament threads for so many years now.

    But what's so exciting about this one is: We will get to follow a Lee Chong Wei-vs-Lin Dan match.

    Who do you think will win; LCW or LD?
    .

    Chris, i wont answer straight, I let you find it here

    Actually anything can happen,

    with 3 wo also can have 4 wo

    Retiring half way in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd set is also possible

    But seriously speaking looking at Lin Dan last 2 performances,

    Nobody can outlast him in rubber game

    This shows currently he has high fitness level

    The way he controls the shuttle was smooth and just look at him playing taufik.

    No doubt taufik looks struggling with his right knee and managed to win 2nd game,

    Lin Dan was in no threat at all in the entire match.

    And against Simon, he just blew his gas tank

    Unless it was the ankle injury that prevented Simon from preventing Lin Dan a huge lead in the 3rd game,

    we could have a different winner

    Tomorrow we shall all see whether Lin Dan can beat lcw the way he out played these 2 fine Indonesian players,

    in terms of his high fitness level

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hahaha, i support LD more than Datuk Lee. But i admire both. N unlucky Li na lost this time.

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    So you are supporting Lin Dan.

    I am leaving BC now to support Li Na at our 2011 Australian (Tennis) Open.
    .

  11. #11
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,771
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hope that LCW will be as determined as Kim Clijsters (wanting to win)

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    Chris, i wont answer straight, I let you find it here

    Actually anything can happen,

    with 3 wo also can have 4 wo

    Retiring half way in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd set is also possible

    But seriously speaking looking at Lin Dan last 2 performances,

    Nobody can outlast him in rubber game

    This shows currently he has high fitness level

    The way he controls the shuttle was smooth and just look at him playing taufik.

    No doubt taufik looks struggling with his right knee and managed to win 2nd game,

    Lin Dan was in no threat at all in the entire match.

    And against Simon, he just blew his gas tank

    Unless it was the ankle injury that prevented Simon from preventing Lin Dan a huge lead in the 3rd game,

    we could have a different winner

    Tomorrow we shall all see whether Lin Dan can beat lcw the way he out played these 2 fine Indonesian players,

    in terms of his high fitness level
    I supported Li Na at our 2011 Australian (Tennis) Open; but Kim (Aussie) Clijsters defeated Li Na, 3-6, 6-3, 6-3. The match showed the positive 'mental strength' of Kim; she showed how us how determined she wanted to win.

    Coming back to this Badminton match between LCW and LD, I will be supporting LCW.

    In many past matches, LCW's 'mental strength' let him down. This match tomorrow, I hope LCW will be as determined as Kim Clijsters (wanting to win).
    .

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    487
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Congrats to LCW.

    I hope LCW will be in his best of form tomorrow. No injury. well slept and fully prepared.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    107
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    it is time for him to play LD with confidence. i believe he should overcome the barrier,
    this is the best opportunity now.

  14. #14
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,958
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    Nice singles and doubles. LCW and LYD for me.
    Add another one from Snow land

  15. #15
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,612
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    It's 43-37-20 in favour of LD. 35 is LCW, and 20 is walkover!
    That's 57-43 to LCW.

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Add another one from Snow land
    ..and me. Kill the tiger when he is wounded (injured) and hope he will never recover.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,935
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    any place to watch lD vs LCW in sg?

  17. #17
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,612
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    any place to watch lD vs LCW in sg?
    Starhub....15 chars.

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 Korea Open SSP: Sunday 08-Jan (Finals)
    By chris-ccc in forum Korea Open / Malaysia Open 2012
    Replies: 790
    : 01-11-2012, 04:37 AM
  2. 2011 Macau Open GPG: Finals Sunday 04-Dec
    By chris-ccc in forum Macau Open GP Gold / Korea GP Gold / India GP 2011
    Replies: 131
    : 12-09-2011, 12:04 AM
  3. 2011 China Open SSP: Finals Sunday 27-Nov
    By chris-ccc in forum Hong Kong Open / China Open 2011
    Replies: 386
    : 11-28-2011, 01:30 AM
  4. 2011 Malaysia Open SS: Day 6 - Finals Day (Sunday 23-Jan)
    By chris-ccc in forum Malaysia Open / Korea Open 2011
    Replies: 339
    : 01-24-2011, 07:54 PM
  5. Korea Open 2009: Day 6 (Finals) Sunday January 18
    By chris-ccc in forum Malaysia Open / Korea Open 2009
    Replies: 381
    : 01-22-2009, 11:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •