User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lin dan indeed rise to the ocassion . Previous matches all turned to rubber games , he 's struggling . Final also rubber.. my heart jump , whenever Lee chong wei scores a point.

Well done Lin dan !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LD like not trying very hard. LCW was though.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If LD is fit (injury free) and as a MAS (LCW) supporter, I am happy because LCW is getting nearer to LD. LD needs 3 games to beat him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by txv611 View Post
    Not agree.
    They both were trying to do their best at the momment.
    Congratulations to both LD and LCW !!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    I heard it too (during the victory lap) and I knew someone would ask. I heard LCW telling LD he was flying home by MAS.
    Are u sure? i just heard a few words from LCW saying that Malaysia badminton..etc....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by txv611 View Post
    Both players played very hard in each shot and rally to win that USD 90 K.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Are u sure? i just heard a few words from LCW saying that Malaysia badminton..etc....
    Let's watch the repeat to confirm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCW tried to smash more often. LD was often at defence more often I think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lin dan has basically shut lcw and taufik up once and for all for bad-mouthing him when he withdrew from the malaysian open last week even though the malaysian doctor had certified lin dan to be unfit for his quarter-final match with chen long. both of them wanted the badminton world federation (bwf) to investigate into the validity of lin dan's withdrawal and penalize him - how unprofessional and unbecoming of them!

between the 2 players, i think lin dan has got more grace and class than lcw. i always hate to see lcw going up to his opponent to shake their hands after he had won the game and trying to show some empathy - how hypocritical! this time when lin dan won, he simply shied away almost immediately without any grace and class - i guess he was in a state of shock and disbelief with himself and can't muster enough courage to congratulate lin dan properly after the game.

i strongly believe lcw really thought he can beat lin dan this time and was even cocky during some exchanges in the match but time and time again, lin dan has proven that lcw is still second best to him in the world. with this victory, even the most ardent lcw fan or lin dan hater would have to admit that lin dan is simply the greatest player ever to walk this earth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think LD was 100% injury free however, he stepped up when he needed to win the final game. As for LCW, he hit a half court smash into the net around 17-16 points (in the video you can see LD sticking his tongue out in disbelief) and was cautioned by the umpire for taking an unauthorized towel break and I believe that messed up this mental flow. So, well done LD !! Now I need to go get me a N90 racket !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldnt say LCW is cocky but vs LD he certainly tries to overdo it. He keeps giving mean stares at LD throughout the game, not apologizing for his luck on his lift that hit the net. I understand he wants to keep his focus but he is trying way too hard.

As for LD putting out his tongue... LD retrieved so many of LCW smashes that point already, when fatigue and frustration kicks in, even the best make errors

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    Does anyone know if he personally gets the 90.000 USD first-price in mens singles, or if he gets a prcentage of that from the federation?

/Twobeer
    Rudy told me CBA has changed its prize money distribution, now all CHN players get to keep all...before it was 50-50. Rudy please correct me if I am wrong here.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaoFung View Post
    As for LD putting out his tongue... LD retrieved so many of LCW smashes that point already, when fatigue and frustration kicks in, even the best make errors
    I think I know the incident you're referring to. He stuck out his tongue because he knew he got away with one after being dominated in that rally. Look at his facial expression too. Fatigue had nothing to do with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. he considered himself lucky to win that point, that's why he stuck his tongue out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldnt say LCW is cocky but vs LD he certainly tries to overdo it. He keeps giving mean stares at LD throughout the game, not apologizing for his luck on his lift that hit the net. I understand he wants to keep his focus but he is trying way too hard.

I think so too. He is playing the mind game against Lin Dan where he doesn't apologize for his luck and so on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And when LD turn to look at him when he was staring, he kinda freaks out/scared and he'll never dare to look again until he scores another point. Haha.. That was very funny to watch when he suddenly look away or lower down his head after LD turns to look at him while he was staring...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    why he humble playing lin dan,people say he cant win like this
    when he stare lin dan through out the match,people say he is cocky and what so ever
    next time lcw should put on a mask,like this no complain
    hahaha

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast