User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 26
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default The hate onn LCW is sending a cruel message.

    Seriously,I don't understand this, LD fan calling LCW a fake world number 1. He did earn his world number 1, he got the title by constantly defeating everyone who had gone up against him. Which include Taufik, Gade, Chen Long, Boonsak, etc etc...

    Somehow, it means squat for him to have it because it's... well... fake?


    "Unless you're the very best, don't be happy if you win anything."


    That's the message that I'm getting when I heard "so what if LCW, LD is not here."

    It's like LCW shouldn't be happy because he is inferior.

    So if you ever win a local MS event, be sure to remember that LD is not in your tournament and you shouldn't be happy, should just go sit in a corner like the incompetent that you are. (Or, think that LD kindly gift you the title out of pity)

    But that kind of mind-state is not healthy for any players to have when going into a tournament, beginner or Advance. One should always enjoy the competition and take the title you win with pride, be it a local event, a major event, the world number 1, the Olympic... anything. Because you won it fair and square.

    What kind of cruel statement are some of us making...
    what kind of message?

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    to them Lin D is like Jesus .. seriously ask those chaps to get a decent life

  3. #3
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Chill, man. It's already normal and we're used to it. I wouldn't call them true LD fans, because I know a few nice ones like volcom, tommy bun and suetyan... etc.(actually tommy and suetyan are china fans not only ld fans )
    Those who insults are called TROLLS.

  4. #4
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Title : The hate onn LCW is sending a cruel message.

    Is there a typo in the title? onn or on? Mods, please amend.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lin dan is not in my badminton session just now
    i must cry even i won some matches
    lol

  6. #6
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    lin dan is not in my badminton session just now
    i must cry even i won some matches
    lol
    Yeah...you are not a true champion 'cos you didn't beat LD. "What kind of badminton player are you?" LOL.
    Last edited by nokh88; 01-30-2011 at 08:59 AM.

  7. #7
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Chill, man. It's already normal and we're used to it. I wouldn't call them true LD fans, because I know a few nice ones like volcom, tommy bun and suetyan... etc.(actually tommy and suetyan are china fans not only ld fans )
    Those who insults are called TROLLS.
    Nice ones? You haven't step on their toes. Just be careful. A word of caution.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Yeah...you are not a true champion 'cos you didn't beat LD. What kind of badminton player are you? LOL.
    yeah,maybe alien should invite lin dan too
    i am happy actually,i am as lousy as lee chong wei,chen jin,bao chun lai,chen long,peter gade,taufik in their eyes
    hehe

  9. #9
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Nice ones? You haven't step on their toes. Just be careful. A word of caution.
    They seem nice and they never go and post anti-LCW stuff on the forum, especially volcom was saying that LCW played a good game. Getting provoked is different. I can turn nasty if I get provoked too.

  10. #10
    Regular Member volcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    They seem nice and they never go and post anti-LCW stuff on the forum, especially volcom was saying that LCW played a good game. Getting provoked is different. I can turn nasty if I get provoked too.
    Thanks ...
    I like many others enjoy a LCW vs LD more than anyting else... for the skills on display are just unbelievable and you just won't get it with any other player vsing each other at this point of time.
    Of course there is a little patriotism towards LD but so doesn't everyone ...

    It was a nerve wrecking game to be honest but seriously good... heart stopping.
    I think the forums would be very quiet without this greatly heated rivalry to be honest

  11. #11
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    yeah,maybe alien should invite lin dan too
    i am happy actually,i am as lousy as lee chong wei,chen jin,bao chun lai,chen long,peter gade,taufik in their eyes
    hehe
    Me too, next time when I play, I can tell myself I am as good as lee chong wei,chen jin,bao chun lai,chen long,peter gade,taufik. We are only second to LD and I can live with that. Hehe.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is this some kind of self motivation ?? maybe i can apply it in my work place kah kah ~~

  13. #13
    Regular Member lcleing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    842
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    They seem nice and they never go and post anti-LCW stuff on the forum, especially volcom was saying that LCW played a good game. Getting provoked is different. I can turn nasty if I get provoked too.

    They are nice? All I can say is you are not around long enough to read the insults being hurled around in the forum. I am tempted to dig up the old posts but decided to let you do the discovery(if you so wish). I am with nokh88 this time.

    Getting provoked doesn't necessarilly means that you have to react. If you do, what separates you from the so called trolls? You can certainly learn alot when a person did those for the sake of personal joy.

    But I will admit at least to the extent that LD is the better player today. I predicted LCW would not do well in this tournament, just say that I hate being right this time round.

  14. #14
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lcleing View Post
    They are nice? All I can say is you are not around long enough to read the insults being hurled around in the forum. I am tempted to dig up the old posts but decided to let you do the discovery(if you so wish). I am with nokh88 this time.

    Getting provoked doesn't necessarilly means that you have to react. If you do, what separates you from the so called trolls? You can certainly learn alot when a person did those for the sake of personal joy.

    But I will admit at least to the extent that LD is the better player today. I predicted LCW would not do well in this tournament, just say that I hate being right this time round.
    Maybe undeadshot is doing bc members a favor

    Using his special way, he is carrying a message of peace specifically to that person.

    Btw, it's good news lcw is narrowing down his real opponent to only one at this moment

    while preparing for London 2012

  15. #15
    Regular Member volcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lcleing View Post
    They are nice? All I can say is you are not around long enough to read the insults being hurled around in the forum. I am tempted to dig up the old posts but decided to let you do the discovery(if you so wish). I am with nokh88 this time.

    Getting provoked doesn't necessarilly means that you have to react. If you do, what separates you from the so called trolls? You can certainly learn alot when a person did those for the sake of personal joy.

    But I will admit at least to the extent that LD is the better player today. I predicted LCW would not do well in this tournament, just say that I hate being right this time round.
    I'm very tempted to dig up old posts too, of which there are a plenty .
    Specifically by a certain gang on BC

    Another case of a pot calling a kettle black

  16. #16
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AirStyles View Post
    Seriously,I don't understand this, LD fan calling LCW a fake world number 1. He did earn his world number 1, he got the title by constantly defeating everyone who had gone up against him. Which include Taufik, Gade, Chen Long, Boonsak, etc etc...

    Somehow, it means squat for him to have it because it's... well... fake?


    "Unless you're the very best, don't be happy if you win anything."


    That's the message that I'm getting when I heard "so what if LCW, LD is not here."

    It's like LCW shouldn't be happy because he is inferior.

    So if you ever win a local MS event, be sure to remember that LD is not in your tournament and you shouldn't be happy, should just go sit in a corner like the incompetent that you are. (Or, think that LD kindly gift you the title out of pity)

    But that kind of mind-state is not healthy for any players to have when going into a tournament, beginner or Advance. One should always enjoy the competition and take the title you win with pride, be it a local event, a major event, the world number 1, the Olympic... anything. Because you won it fair and square.

    What kind of cruel statement are some of us making...
    what kind of message?
    First, you must understand who are Lin Dan's fans, the die-hard ld fans, the axx kissers, lcw's haters & troll

    A true ld fan doesn't say things like that, it's that simple

    The die-hard fans will die for ld and will do practically everything even to the extend of marrying him

    but they ain't that bad as compared to the axx kissers.

    This breed will do damage here in bc and mind you the number is increasing..

    For lcw hater, I can tell you straight why they hate lcw and do everything to belittle him.

    Because when lousy things are said about ld, they start to protect him and ......

    So really, it's not ld fans are at fault here

  17. #17
    Regular Member Bbn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,004
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volcom View Post
    I'm very tempted to dig up old posts too, of which there are a plenty .
    Specifically by a certain gang on BC

    Another case of a pot calling a kettle black
    Cool it Volcom, let the readers decide who they want to listen to.Anyone who incites from any quarter is basically a troll.At the end readers are the judges.Just engage with reasonable people.
    Just ignore from now on, there's nothing to gain and it only give the people running this site hell.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sending shuttlecocks over to Melbourne
    By cswon9 in forum General Forum
    Replies: 4
    : 11-01-2009, 07:02 PM
  2. how to cancel the E-mail sending ?
    By youngwind in forum Forum Feedback
    Replies: 9
    : 01-30-2005, 03:27 AM
  3. Malaysia won't be sending top pairs
    By hcyong in forum Korea Open 2005
    Replies: 4
    : 01-09-2005, 10:36 PM
  4. Indonesia sending another Taufiq to the ABC
    By ants in forum Continental Badminton Championships 2004
    Replies: 0
    : 04-08-2004, 08:21 PM
  5. People these days could be so cruel...
    By Joseph in forum General Forum
    Replies: 38
    : 08-19-2003, 08:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •