The hate onn LCW is sending a cruel message.

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by AirStyles, Jan 30, 2011.

1. AirStyles

AirStyles Regular Member

Student
    Seriously,I don't understand this, LD fan calling LCW a fake world number 1. He did earn his world number 1, he got the title by constantly defeating everyone who had gone up against him. Which include Taufik, Gade, Chen Long, Boonsak, etc etc...

Somehow, it means squat for him to have it because it's... well... fake?

"Unless you're the very best, don't be happy if you win anything."

That's the message that I'm getting when I heard "so what if LCW, LD is not here."

It's like LCW shouldn't be happy because he is inferior.

So if you ever win a local MS event, be sure to remember that LD is not in your tournament and you shouldn't be happy, should just go sit in a corner like the incompetent that you are. (Or, think that LD kindly gift you the title out of pity)

But that kind of mind-state is not healthy for any players to have when going into a tournament, beginner or Advance. One should always enjoy the competition and take the title you win with pride, be it a local event, a major event, the world number 1, the Olympic... anything. Because you won it fair and square.

What kind of cruel statement are some of us making...
    what kind of message?

2. Zabee

Zabee Regular Member

Music Related
    to them Lin D is like Jesus .. seriously ask those chaps to get a decent life

3. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

Chill, man. It's already normal and we're used to it. I wouldn't call them true LD fans, because I know a few nice ones like volcom, tommy bun and suetyan... etc.(actually tommy and suetyan are china fans not only ld fans ;))
    Those who insults are called TROLLS. :)

4. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Title : The hate onn LCW is sending a cruel message.

Is there a typo in the title? onn or on? Mods, please amend.

5. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    lin dan is not in my badminton session just now
    i must cry even i won some matches
    lol

6. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Yeah...you are not a true champion 'cos you didn't beat LD. "What kind of badminton player are you?" LOL.

#6 nokh88, Jan 30, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  7. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Nice ones? You haven't step on their toes. Just be careful. A word of caution.

8. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    yeah,maybe alien should invite lin dan too
    i am happy actually,i am as lousy as lee chong wei,chen jin,bao chun lai,chen long,peter gade,taufik in their eyes
    hehe

9. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

They seem nice and they never go and post anti-LCW stuff on the forum, especially volcom was saying that LCW played a good game. Getting provoked is different. I can turn nasty if I get provoked too.

10. volcom

volcom Regular Member

I like many others enjoy a LCW vs LD more than anyting else... for the skills on display are just unbelievable and you just won't get it with any other player vsing each other at this point of time.
    Of course there is a little patriotism towards LD but so doesn't everyone :p...

It was a nerve wrecking game to be honest but seriously good... heart stopping.
    I think the forums would be very quiet without this greatly heated rivalry to be honest :p

11. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Me too, next time when I play, I can tell myself I am as good as lee chong wei,chen jin,bao chun lai,chen long,peter gade,taufik. We are only second to LD and I can live with that. Hehe.

12. Zabee

Zabee Regular Member

Music Related
    is this some kind of self motivation ?? maybe i can apply it in my work place kah kah ~~

13. lcleing

lcleing Regular Member

They are nice? All I can say is you are not around long enough to read the insults being hurled around in the forum. I am tempted to dig up the old posts but decided to let you do the discovery(if you so wish). I am with nokh88 this time.

Getting provoked doesn't necessarilly means that you have to react. If you do, what separates you from the so called trolls? You can certainly learn alot when a person did those for the sake of personal joy.

But I will admit at least to the extent that LD is the better player today. I predicted LCW would not do well in this tournament, just say that I hate being right this time round:crying::crying:.

14. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    Maybe undeadshot is doing bc members a favor :D

Using his special way, he is carrying a message of peace specifically to that person. :)

Btw, it's good news lcw is narrowing down his real opponent to only one at this moment

while preparing for London 2012:D

15. volcom

volcom Regular Member

I'm very tempted to dig up old posts too, of which there are a plenty ;).
    Specifically by a certain gang on BC :)

Another case of a pot calling a kettle black

16. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    First, you must understand who are Lin Dan's fans, the die-hard ld fans, the axx kissers, lcw's haters & troll :D

A true ld fan doesn't say things like that, it's that simple :)

The die-hard fans will die for ld and will do practically everything even to the extend of marrying him :D

but they ain't that bad as compared to the axx kissers.

This breed will do damage here in bc and mind you the number is increasing.. :D

For lcw hater, I can tell you straight why they hate lcw and do everything to belittle him.

Because when lousy things are said about ld, they start to protect him and ...... :eek: :D

So really, it's not ld fans are at fault here :D

17. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

Cool it Volcom, let the readers decide who they want to listen to.Anyone who incites from any quarter is basically a troll.At the end readers are the judges.Just engage with reasonable people.
    Just ignore from now on, there's nothing to gain and it only give the people running this site hell.

18. volcom

volcom Regular Member

Agreed, at least many people can see straight :)

19. madbad

madbad Regular Member

To be quite honest the general sentiment I'm getting is respect for LCW from most fans. He played LD even for 95% of the match and was only overcome at the death. Sure there'll always be some banter and a few little "reminders" here and there but to the winner goes the spoils. I have found the environment after this great match to be much more civil, so let's not threaten to pull up dirt from the past.

I even think a few hardcore CHN/LD fans have toned it down because they have seen the quality of this encounter. I mean, who of us isn't looking forward to the next one?

20. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Well, at least China fans dont also have to deal with bashing from fellow country people, comparatively, you all have it good already.;);)
    The 'certain gang', there plenty on both sides. I just dont like those who repeatedly say like only Msian fans 'gang up' & shoot or are this & that. China/LD fans also have ...'aggresive' characters, those who have been on the receiving end will know. I think you've been round long enough to know what I mean.

Happy CNY in HK, volcom, enjoy shopping :D:D