User Tag List

Page 122 of 126 FirstFirst ... 22 72 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 LastLast
Results 2,058 to 2,074 of 2137
  1. #2058
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    159
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    vt80 is the best racket ever. enuf said. i'm going to buy another one for back up!

    for some reason, it's faring well with me playing doubles. it's not the fastest of rackets, but the control and power are excellent. i exchanged rackets between sw35, arc 8dx and volt 80 in some of the matches. here's my result; volt80>arc 8dx>sw35. in terms of head heavy rackets, this will be my mainstay. however, as for even balanced rackets, i'm still searching for the right one.

  2. #2059
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    201
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Would adding a few grams to the handle make it easier on the arm?

  3. #2060
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bazzaman View Post
    Would adding a few grams to the handle make it easier on the arm?
    No. At most it will change the BP of the racket (at rest) but not the swing weight.

  4. #2061
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    159
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bazzaman View Post
    Would adding a few grams to the handle make it easier on the arm?
    Modifying the racket is not the best solution. Best if u get an another even balanced racket for back up.

  5. #2062
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cheshire UK
    Posts
    1,064
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Having tested Voltric Z Force, albeit briefly, I really can't see me moving away from my beloved VT80's - they really are just too good.

    Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

  6. #2063
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    171
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    Having tested Voltric Z Force, albeit briefly, I really can't see me moving away from my beloved VT80's - they really are just too good.

    Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk
    i agree with you. The VTZF doesnt quite have that feeling of rightness I get with my VT80. The head weight is perfectly balanced with the stiffness on the VT80 but its not the same with the ZF. They are also cheaper which is always nice. :-D

  7. #2064
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,238
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree with TheNotoriousLIG
    Even though I haven't tried a Voltric Z-Force I still like my Voltric 80 (4UG4)

  8. #2065
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Maple Ridge
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi there, I have vt80 3u5g but defence is becoming an issue any recommendation on how improve this as my old Aeroutus 80 kicked butt in defence.

  9. #2066
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    No. At most it will change the BP of the racket (at rest) but not the swing weight.
    A PU grip helped me reduce stress on specific arm/hand muscles. I got the power back after a month of practice.

  10. #2067
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like my 3U VT80 too. But think I will like my ZF LTD better after few months of play. ZF is so accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    I agree with TheNotoriousLIG
    Even though I haven't tried a Voltric Z-Force I still like my Voltric 80 (4UG4)

  11. #2068
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kelantan, Malaysia
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    I like my 3U VT80 too. But think I will like my ZF LTD better after few months of play. ZF is so accurate.
    I have VTZF 3UG5 and VT80 3UG5. Both strung at 31lbs with different string which is Nanogy99 and BG65 respectively.

    In terms of power, I would choose VTZF due to smaller sweetspot which will generate powerful smash and in sacrifice, defense should be the first things to be sacrifice if you don't have a strong arm and wrist. If you do have strong arms and wrist, it's should be no concerns at all..

    In terms of all around played, I would go for VT80 because of bigger sweetspot than VTZF's. The smash power also not bad. Which is less powerful than VTZF, but, it's worth to be used in both games, either singles or doubles.

    In overall, I would choose VTZF due to powerful smash...

    p/s - my simple review will vary due to different weight, BP, string tensions, grip sizes, and etc.
    Last edited by fiq_axis; 06-10-2012 at 12:31 AM.

  12. #2069
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiq_axis View Post
    I have VTZF 3UG5 and VT80 3UG5. Both strung at 31lbs with different string which is Nanogy99 and BG65 respectively.

    In terms of power, I would choose VTZF due to smaller sweetspot which will generate powerful smash and in sacrifice, defense should be the first things to be sacrifice if you don't have a strong arm and wrist. If you do have strong arms and wrist, it's should be no concerns at all..

    In terms of all around played, I would go for VT80 because of bigger sweetspot than VTZF's. The smash power also not bad. Which is less powerful than VTZF, but, it's worth to be used in both games, either singles or doubles.

    In overall, I would choose VTZF due to powerful smash...

    p/s - my simple review will vary due to different weight, BP, string tensions, grip sizes, and etc.
    Thank you!
    Very great to hear your opinion, I havent got the pleasure to try out VTZF yet, but I really want to. It seems you are a power player which very much likes to attack, am I correct? Caus then we are very similar

  13. #2070
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    i like my vt80 cause it is the first racket gave me perfect feelings after using at900p. saying that i am in love with mx60. it is absolutely depends on the persons on a particular day based on the training (i mean muscle or footwork training) and more importantly the game plan which racket they gona use. sometimes i play gambling badminton and so far i've lost i think aud$200. i like it cause it involves money so it more furious u can't afford mistakes.now if the opponent become defensive i switch to vt80 if the opponent goes to attacking i use my arc 9dx and if the opponent checking on us then i use mx60. its a great fun telling u guys and one day i lost 5kg in an hour.

  14. #2071
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kelantan, Malaysia
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoOpEdd View Post
    Thank you!
    Very great to hear your opinion, I havent got the pleasure to try out VTZF yet, but I really want to. It seems you are a power player which very much likes to attack, am I correct? Caus then we are very similar
    exactly, i am a hard hitter player who loves smash and winning a point by smashing~
    you should try VTZF. but i am spending myself around 2-3 months with VTZF before taming it perfectly.
    you should try VTZF + NBG99, because the others strings doesn't meet my expectation.

    VT80 should be fitted perfectly for an intermediate and an advance player who loves all around performance rackets.

    meanwhile VTZF, will perfectly fitted to a hard hitter players who loves to smash.

  15. #2072
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi all, New to this forum, Anyone know the latest price for the VT80 in Malaysia or Singapore? Actual shop location even better. Looking for the 4U actually. Thanks...

  16. #2073
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiq_axis View Post
    exactly, i am a hard hitter player who loves smash and winning a point by smashing~
    you should try VTZF. but i am spending myself around 2-3 months with VTZF before taming it perfectly.
    you should try VTZF + NBG99, because the others strings doesn't meet my expectation.

    VT80 should be fitted perfectly for an intermediate and an advance player who loves all around performance rackets.

    meanwhile VTZF, will perfectly fitted to a hard hitter players who loves to smash.
    hehe xD a fun but dangerous style of play indeed :P I have now got the pleasure, but unfortunately I hadn't touched a racket in a while when I tried it, so I didn't get that nice feeling with it :/ But I did understand that VTZF prrob would match my style better than VT80 which I love and have been playing with for quite some time now So 2LTD models are on theyr way to my adress xD As I mentioned I havent got to try out it's full potential, but I am looking forward to :P Anyways: I got the impression that it was extremely head-heavy compared to my VT80, but at the same time it was easy to manouver, did you experience the same thing? (I took into consideration that there was the stock grip on, which I find to be waaaay to slipeery on...)

  17. #2074
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AhKoon View Post
    hi all, New to this forum, Anyone know the latest price for the VT80 in Malaysia or Singapore? Actual shop location even better. Looking for the 4U actually. Thanks...
    Sorry idk but www.mybadmintonstore.com is allways good and offers worldwide free shipping Thats where I ordered my rackets But you are going for VT80 I see? What kind of player are you? (style)

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Yonex Voltric VT80
    By prosthick in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 01-11-2012, 03:46 AM
  2. FS: Yonex Voltric VT80 (MY)
    By prosthick in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 12-19-2011, 02:54 AM
  3. FS: Yonex Voltric VT80 (MY)
    By mizivincible in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 6
    : 12-17-2011, 05:00 AM
  4. FS: Yonex Voltric VT80 (MY)
    By mizivincible in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 12-17-2011, 04:59 AM
  5. WTB/FT: Yonex Voltric 80 (VT80) G4 for either VT80 G5 or MX80 (UK, London)
    By Naim.F.C in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 05-27-2011, 11:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •