User Tag List

Page 35 of 126 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 85 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just bought my Voltric 80 @ rm600 with BG66Ultimax.
    but not strung it yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mail43249 View Post
    Voltric says "Tri-voltage". What a marketing scheme ..... sounded like you need to install batteries in the racket. LOL
    Yonex V80 Just A Racket Bro....not a batton light bro........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by juventus1 View Post
    agreed! VT80 3UG5 is for advanced player! if you want the feel to be just like medium standard...go for the 4UG5 spec..

just like z-slash... swing fast but more forgiving. it feel like an upgraded z-slash! more suitable for aggressive player!

Below are my rackets:
    N90/N90II/N90II classics/N50/N50II/NS9900/AT900T/AT900P/VT80(4UG5)/Z-SLASH
    How does the VT80 compare to N90 and AT900P?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Racqman View Post
    Racquet World at Kompleks Pertama got 4U but at price RM650.

Maybe can negotiate to get better price.
    Hock Eng Bangi offer me RM559 (Racket only). I strung with BG66 Ultimax and it all cost me around RM 592.90.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bazzaman View Post
    Cattex I think it would have played even nicer with a few more lbs on the bg80. Especially since this racquet has 26lb warranty tension.
    Yeah, I also heard that BG80 is recommanded for higher lbs. Then u got the best performance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know. Thats why I am mocking with such marketing names. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bunbun View Post
    Yonex V80 Just A Racket Bro....not a batton light bro........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Questions VT70 vs VT80?
    Wich one has a faster swing, less drag, get less tired ?
    Thx

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finally have the VT80 too! I've tested it with a bunch of other rackets, so my impressions are not very clear. Hope to play only with the Voltric 80 and Armortec 700 to compare. Also received the Victor SW35 and the BS10 and 11 yesterday, so had a lot of fun.

First of all, the VT80 was a 4U-G4 model strung with BG65 at about 10 kg. Sad to tell that this is pretty normal for rackets delivered in The Netherlands. I would have preferred another type of string and a higher tension. I've tried to compare this racket with the VT70 3U-G4 which was strung with BG80@23LBS. Surprisingly the VT70 felt lighter and maneuverability was faster with the VT70 at 3U! But the power of the VT80 strung with lesser string and tension was better! Also notice that the frame of the VT80 was thicker than the VT70. Also played with the AT900P and the AT700 at 4U-G4 (can you understand why the impressions were a little fuzzy), but I have to admit that the Voltric series are really an improvement over the Armortec series. They were easier to manage, generate more power and the feeling was more solid. I had problems with the timing of the Arcsaber Z-Slash, but not with the Voltrics. The frame is aerodynamic compared to the boxed shape Armortecs, so they also generate less resistance. In terms of speed, the Nanospeeds are still faster in defense.

I hate to admit it, but the Voltric series is a new generation racket that make all my current rackets feel old. I try to get my hands on a Victor Meteor MX80 and hope it is on par or even exceed the Voltric 80. Please note that this is still my own experience as a first encounter with the Voltric 80 that I want to share with you all. I don’t think the Voltric 80 is for everyone, just like the Armortec 700 and the Li Ning N90 (II).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

Is the Voltric vt80 easier to swing compared to the At900p? Which has a heavier head? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonexFan View Post
    I finally have the VT80 too! I've tested it with a bunch of other rackets, so my impressions are not very clear. Hope to play only with the Voltric 80 and Armortec 700 to compare. Also received the Victor SW35 and the BS10 and 11 yesterday, so had a lot of fun.

First of all, the VT80 was a 4U-G4 model strung with BG65 at about 10 kg. Sad to tell that this is pretty normal for rackets delivered in The Netherlands. I would have preferred another type of string and a higher tension. I've tried to compare this racket with the VT70 3U-G4 which was strung with BG80@23LBS. Surprisingly the VT70 felt lighter and maneuverability was faster with the VT70 at 3U! But the power of the VT80 strung with lesser string and tension was better! Also notice that the frame of the VT80 was thicker than the VT70. Also played with the AT900P and the AT700 at 4U-G4 (can you understand why the impressions were a little fuzzy), but I have to admit that the Voltric series are really an improvement over the Armortec series. They were easier to manage, generate more power and the feeling was more solid. I had problems with the timing of the Arcsaber Z-Slash, but not with the Voltrics. The frame is aerodynamic compared to the boxed shape Armortecs, so they also generate less resistance. In terms of speed, the Nanospeeds are still faster in defense.

I hate to admit it, but the Voltric series is a new generation racket that make all my current rackets feel old. I try to get my hands on a Victor Meteor MX80 and hope it is on par or even exceed the Voltric 80. Please note that this is still my own experience as a first encounter with the Voltric 80 that I want to share with you all. I don’t think the Voltric 80 is for everyone, just like the Armortec 700 and the Li Ning N90 (II).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by :renegade: View Post
    Hock Eng Bangi offer me RM559 (Racket only). I strung with BG66 Ultimax and it all cost me around RM 592.90.
    good deal..now the price is about that range rm560-rm599....

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's put it this way. The VT80 is easier to swing because there is less resistance, but to accelerate is, it's much heavier. So the reaction of the VT80 is slower compared to the AT900P. Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by mail43249 View Post
    Hi,

Is the Voltric vt80 easier to swing compared to the At900p? Which has a heavier head? Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's put it this way. The VT80 is easier to swing because there is less resistance, but to accelerate is, it's much heavier. So the reaction of the VT80 is slower compared to the AT900P. Hope it helps.
    agreed sumtime VT80 feel too heavy & slower me a lil bit in that sense.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

while i didn't have a AT900P to A/B compare, i do feel that VT80 is not a fast racket. it is good for heavy smashes at the back court when there are more time. but for fast drives and defense in doubles, it feels too heavy for us mortals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You suppose it's more like AT700ish but I bit lacking on the power side because it's more forgiving?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    while i didn't have a AT900P to A/B compare, i do feel that VT80 is not a fast racket. it is good for heavy smashes at the back court when there are more time. but for fast drives and defense in doubles, it feels too heavy for us mortals.
    I feel the same. Whenever I am not at top of my fitness, say a little fatique, it feels extremely heavy and I feel slow myself. ;o

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like many people dont like to use head heavy VT80 due to tiring after long hours or slow swing.

To me, i always use head heavy racquet, VT80 just suite my style of playing, no matter single or double match.

I played basketball more often previously, need to do body building and power training cos a lot of physical body contact with opponent during the tournament.

When using head light racquet, i always got timing prob, my swing too fast, no matter offence or defence.

Bought VT80 for week, 2 games, each 2 1/2 hours. Not tiring actually and not heavy as i think, maybe i'm still young 30++, wrist power still strong :>

Wonderful smash weapon, drop shot seems more maneuverable.

Now getting more interested day by day playing badminton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I going to buy a VT70 tonight , not sure how much its differ from VT80 ~ hmm...

Page 35 of 126 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 85 ... LastLast