User Tag List

Page 12 of 126 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 188 to 204 of 2137
  1. #188
    Regular Member lcleing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    842
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jump-smash View Post
    if LCW is too busy to test / try those rackets
    i'm available and more than willing to lay my hand on them LOL

    Not much chance I am afraid. Here is a picture showing that LCW was testing his new racket after training.



    source from : http://sports.sinchew-i.com/node/16790?tid=3

    Looks like LCW is more interested to use those rackets to soak up his sweat. He could have give one of them to me, LOLZ.

  2. #189
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    jpn
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    this beauty will be launched this saturday here.........pre ordered it, hope that the delivary guy will come knocking at my door this saturday

    p/s:lcw is like bruce lee.......skinny yet muscular

  3. #190
    Regular Member jump-smash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    453
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    looks like LCW is using his new VT80 for practicing Kung-Fu
    just look at that kick ... Bruce Lee style ??? LOL

  4. #191
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,945
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It seems like LCW is testing that racket for stroking purpose.. he should have his left leg landed 1st!!.. LOL

  5. #192
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lcleing View Post
    Not much chance I am afraid. Here is a picture showing that LCW was testing his new racket after training.



    source from : http://sports.sinchew-i.com/node/16790?tid=3

    Looks like LCW is more interested to use those rackets to soak up his sweat. He could have give one of them to me, LOLZ.
    He is not testing it, he is on "playing" with it.. (if he is really testing it, he should wear a nice yonex shoes instade of slippers) : P

  6. #193
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    721
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    YONEX VT80 will be available from Classic Sport tomorrow, 4 March 2011.

    Thanks.

  7. #194
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cupertino
    Posts
    134
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How come Voltric 70 does not come with Nanopreme while Voltric 80 does and yet they are in the same series? Is Yonex telling us already at this early stage that Voltric 70 is low end?

    Guess, worldwide pricing is the only sure indicator?

  8. #195
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    KL Malaysia
    Posts
    125
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How much estimated price for vt80?

  9. #196
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    On v70 launching, it was a good marketing gimmick, so secretly revealed..

    Then the real thing came...v80..

    I can imagine those who had earlier purchased v70

  10. #197
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cupertino
    Posts
    134
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    On v70 launching, it was a good marketing gimmick, so secretly revealed..

    Then the real thing came...v80..

    I can imagine those who had earlier purchased v70
    What if Yonex already have a number of new material technology just waiting in the wings?

    What if say, VT90 comes with another technology and VT100 comes yet with another?

  11. #198
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptens View Post
    What if Yonex already have a number of new material technology just waiting in the wings?

    What if say, VT90 comes with another technology and VT100 comes yet with another?
    If you look at their technology history, they are not so fast so don't worry

    Even though this time some customers for v70 are caught

    If vt 90 or vt100 do come out, they would be very similar

    Otherwise whose going to buy 1st gen new model next time?
    Last edited by pBmMalaysia; 03-04-2011 at 03:05 AM.

  12. #199
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Say, maybe the VT90 and/or 100 will have NANOPREME on the frame as well, creating a drastic reduction in thickness and width, especially at the non "Tri-Voltage" areas. You get all of the already stated properties of the VT80 shaft + greatly increased frame durability, tension capacity and swing speed. All yours for the price of 1.5 ARC-ZS.

  13. #200
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cupertino
    Posts
    134
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    If you look at their technology history, they are not so fast so don't worry

    Even though this time some customers for v70 are caught

    If vt 90 or vt100 do come out, they would be very similar

    Otherwise whose going to buy 1st gen new model next time?
    I hope Yonex roll out the whole VT series in 2011 (w/o surprises please, just improvements). I hope it's not a long wait till the VT90 and VT100 comes out!

  14. #201
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,734
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptens View Post
    How come Voltric 70 does not come with Nanopreme while Voltric 80 does and yet they are in the same series? Is Yonex telling us already at this early stage that Voltric 70 is low end?

    Guess, worldwide pricing is the only sure indicator?
    Maybe nanopreme would have made it too stiff for it's positioning. The price difference is not that big ...

    Look at the production date of the VT80 posted: December 25th 2010, introduction March 5th ... will check the records to see if there has been such a long gap before .

  15. #202
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cupertino
    Posts
    134
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Maybe nanopreme would have made it too stiff for it's positioning. The price difference is not that big ...

    Look at the production date of the VT80 posted: December 25th 2010, introduction March 5th ... will check the records to see if there has been such a long gap before .
    Not familiar with Yonex's strategy regarding launch dates and actual delivery. Probably they've always made good margins. Strategically, they wanted their price tag to be similar to that of most brands but lower than Lining to recoup market share seized by Lining and Victor for the past year or two?

    Anyways, I just like to see the VT80, VT90 and VT100 in their full glory soon.

  16. #203
    Regular Member Gicutzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Romanian in Austria
    Posts
    1,389
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptens View Post
    How come Voltric 70 does not come with Nanopreme while Voltric 80 does and yet they are in the same series? Is Yonex telling us already at this early stage that Voltric 70 is low end?

    Guess, worldwide pricing is the only sure indicator?
    I definitely wouldn't call it low-end

  17. #204
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cupertino
    Posts
    134
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gicutzu View Post
    I definitely wouldn't call it low-end
    Talking about recently, Yonex started with Arc 7 then it went all the way up to 10 and Arc Sabre. They also had their lower ends met.

    Depending how the next VTs come out (either higher numbered or lower numbered), it is at least guaranteed to be in the middle already, for sure.

Page 12 of 126 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Yonex Voltric VT80
    By prosthick in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 01-11-2012, 03:46 AM
  2. FS: Yonex Voltric VT80 (MY)
    By prosthick in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 12-19-2011, 02:54 AM
  3. FS: Yonex Voltric VT80 (MY)
    By mizivincible in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 6
    : 12-17-2011, 05:00 AM
  4. FS: Yonex Voltric VT80 (MY)
    By mizivincible in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 12-17-2011, 04:59 AM
  5. WTB/FT: Yonex Voltric 80 (VT80) G4 for either VT80 G5 or MX80 (UK, London)
    By Naim.F.C in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 05-27-2011, 11:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •