User Tag List

Page 121 of 126 FirstFirst ... 21 71 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,057 of 2137
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Imagine the power you could get with a 3U.
    i wanted a 3UG5 but I forgot to ask the shop to give me, my mum was rushing me I couldn't choose, she couldn't be bother to be honest
    I want to try the Voltric Z-Force now imagine the power from that beast!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Imagine the power you could get with a 3U.
    U're using 3U as well?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaynofx View Post
    U're using 3U as well?
    Yep. For singles and doubles. Although I may switch and use an even-balanced racket for doubles. I'm a bit slower around the net with such a head heavy racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I think that VT80 is quite slow for doubles as the game has a faster tempo. But, maybe a player with strong arm can benefit from it in doubles. I'd recently bought a Arc ZS (of course....lighter than VT80) to play in doubles. It provides me with better speed and faster net play.

Nevertheless, VT80 is still my favourite racket for singles....awesome power and control!!!

I really love my VT80....but I also hope the new VT-ZF will open a new chapter in badminton. Can't wait for it to arrive at my local stores. 1st batch will be somewhere in 5-6 March 2012.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaynofx View Post
    Well, I think that VT80 is quite slow for doubles as the game has a faster tempo. But, maybe a player with strong arm can benefit from it in doubles. I'd recently bought a Arc ZS (of course....lighter than VT80) to play in doubles. It provides me with better speed and faster net play.

Nevertheless, VT80 is still my favourite racket for singles....awesome power and control!!!

I really love my VT80....but I also hope the new VT-ZF will open a new chapter in badminton. Can't wait for it to arrive at my local stores. 1st batch will be somewhere in 5-6 March 2012.
    I understand your problem but recently I changed to a Voltric 80 (4UG4)
    I find that the Voltric 80 is slightly slower compared to the Arcsaber Z-Slash but that is because the frame is isometric than semi-isometric. Although my VT-80 is 4U it really helps when I play singles because I like the head being heavy then head light and since it is light it helps me move around the court well.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My 3U is only 86g (dry weight). So it's only 1g heavier than the heaviest 4U weight of 85g. So to me...not that big of a deal. Probably more of a difference if I went to the extreme...ie. 3U of 90g vs 4U of 80g.

The difference has to be head weight (head heaviness) for manuverablility.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, I'm considering between a 3u and a 4u Vt80. Is the 4u one fragile? Does a 4u one meant that the bp will be lower than its 3u counterpart? Or its just that the weight will be lighter while the bp remains about equivalent to that of the 3u?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vertix View Post
    Hi guys, I'm considering between a 3u and a 4u Vt80. Is the 4u one fragile? Does a 4u one meant that the bp will be lower than its 3u counterpart? Or its just that the weight will be lighter while the bp remains about equivalent to that of the 3u?
    If I am not mistaken, 4u BP is higher than 3u...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fake/Damage Racket sold by Badmintonwarehouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbyz23 View Post
    i have seen people recommending this website because it supplies 100% original rackets
    http://www.sohubuy.com/

the price of voltric 80 3U is only 158USD. same price with the bigshow guy.
    Why isit so cheap? Isit fake as well?
    Avoid buying rackets from badmintonwarehouse. They gives discount on high end rackets, but they are either fake or damaged items. They do not have any warranty unlike others stores. I do not know how they are in business in US.

So I think better avoid buying high end rackets with large discounts.
    Last edited by sxg2009; 03-10-2012 at 09:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dont worry about sohubuy, it is the same person from www.e78.com.hk (from what I heard)
    But its still better to buy from e78, when talking to the boss please speak in chinese or atleast simple english, e78 and sohubuy is a LEGIT store, so dont worry, last time I bought 3 rackets from e78 and its all legit, plus the response from the shop is fast and many people like the store

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James.Foo View Post
    dont worry about sohubuy, it is the same person from www.e78.com.hk (from what I heard)
    But its still better to buy from e78, when talking to the boss please speak in chinese or atleast simple english, e78 and sohubuy is a LEGIT store, so dont worry, last time I bought 3 rackets from e78 and its all legit, plus the response from the shop is fast and many people like the store
    Sure u can email him in chinese but not speaking to him in chinese He doesnt seems to understand much Mandarin and English in person tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Sure u can email him in chinese but not speaking to him in chinese He doesnt seems to understand much Mandarin and English in person tbh."

in hong kong it's probably cantonese not mandarin.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BaggedCat View Post
    "Sure u can email him in chinese but not speaking to him in chinese He doesnt seems to understand much Mandarin and English in person tbh."

in hong kong it's probably cantonese not mandarin.
    Try speaking to him in Mandarin and English and he will give you the blur look. He will start chirping off when you speak to him in Cantonese. I can speak to him in Cantonese and only using Mandarin for the brand name like 'Li-Ning' and he can be lost too until i translate it to 'Lei Ning' in Cantonese I guess the younger ones in HK could understand but for a >50yo guy like Mr Chan , we can't expect him to be equally conversant in Mandarin and Cantonese.
    Last edited by istringforyou; 03-13-2012 at 06:14 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

after 1month using this amazing racquet with 30lbs, nanology 95. Smash, flat swing and front court net attack are awesome. Able to produce much more solid power than armotec 900p. however not yet able to do defensive lift as i wish it could.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had my VT80 3U for 2 weeks now, it is strung with BG66UM @22 lbs, I mainly play doubles and use plastics. Got it for 143 with 4 overgrips and next day delivery.

After my first hour I thought I had wasted my money, it was so different to my fake Arc10, I was struggling with my timing, but I had produced a couple of hard smashes. The second hour of the session I was generating good power with my smash and drive, but felt different serving and drop shot.

I have gradually got used to the 'feel' and weight of this racket, and so far so good. I have now clocked up 14 hours with this racket. Tonight my drop shot was working brilliant, my serve very consistant as usual, smash was good, drives and defense were strong, flat backhand was brilliant, unfortunately no racket can 'give' me a backhand clear, I simply cannot do them consistantly.

Tonight I felt right at home with this racket, I have had no arm/shoulder pain from using it, most of my shots have improved, probably lost a little on smash defence, but think the benefits outweigh the drawbacks.

In the UK it is very difficult to try rackets and make an informed choice, if you are looking at the VT80 you really need to try it. My skill level is probably at the lower end for this racket, and I think the VTZF would be a step too far for me right now, maybe a VT5 would have been a better choice, but my heart wanted a VT80 and thankfully it seems to be working.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by istringforyou View Post
    Try speaking to him in Mandarin and English and he will give you the blur look. He will start chirping off when you speak to him in Cantonese. I can speak to him in Cantonese and only using Mandarin for the brand name like 'Li-Ning' and he can be lost too until i translate it to 'Lei Ning' in Cantonese I guess the younger ones in HK could understand but for a >50yo guy like Mr Chan , we can't expect him to be equally conversant in Mandarin and Cantonese.
    I was speaking using mandarin with several youngster in HK with around 23 years of age, they still give the blur look, although may not as blur as Mr. Chan ... They seems to understand English more rather than Mandarin..

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vertix View Post
    In my opinion, 4U & 3U rackets would have the same BP. 4U racket will feel lighter overall, & lower swing weight.