User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 22
  1. #1
    Regular Member dingboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Cool Yonex Nanospeed 3000

    Hi all ....... just wondering if anyone here knows how much this racket is going for in Singapore?

    A rough conversion of the price shown in the pic (YEN$16,800) is about : SGD $150

    Name:  NS3000.jpg
Views: 1829
Size:  37.8 KB

    Thanks in advance all !

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    China
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In China, this gets about 650RMB, u can refer to.

  3. #3
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,726
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That really is a rough conversion or are you talking street price? Otherwise it's nowhere near $150 SGD

    And: wrong section as well (aside from there already being two NS3000 threads)

  4. #4
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,726
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,313
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The most pointless racket ever made, why would anyone even need a 4U Nanospeed ?

  6. #6
    Regular Member dingboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    That really is a rough conversion or are you talking street price? Otherwise it's nowhere near $150 SGD

    And: wrong section as well (aside from there already being two NS3000 threads)
    oops ..... just realised i set my conversion fields wrong !

    i accidentally converted it from YEN to EUROS instead of SGD,
    Actual estimated conversion based on the price indicated on the website should be
    YEN 16800 = SGD 264

    i did post a query in one of the other threads, but i was worried it would be missed by most.

    Anyways, apologies to all ....

  7. #7
    Regular Member dingboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And: wrong section as well (aside from there already being two NS3000 threads)[/QUOTE]

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    thanks for the link bro ....... but i got the rough market price already, went down to the shops yesterday to ask around.

    thanks again anyway .....

  8. #8
    Regular Member dingboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    The most pointless racket ever made, why would anyone even need a 4U Nanospeed ?
    wow .... thats quite a harsh statement dont you think?

    What if a 4U Nanospeed suits a certain type of player? .... or that someone actually plays better, or is more comfortable playing with one? .... does that still make the racket pointless?

    or does that make the player 'useless' because he/she prefers using a 'pointless' racket?
    Last edited by dingboy; 11-14-2010 at 01:59 AM.

  9. #9
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dingboy View Post
    wow .... thats quite a harsh statement dont you think?

    What if a 4U Nanospeed suits a certain type of player? .... or that someone actually plays better, or is more comfortable playing with one? .... does that still make the racket pointless?

    or does that make the player 'useless' because he/she prefers using a 'pointless' racket?
    bro,
    lets move on and ingorne his statement....pro player like him do not see anything useful once he using high ends racket..
    i see ur great passion in baddy, good luck and good start in ur baddy passion undertaking...try using flex racket from the start and slowly moving into stiffer shaft when ur arm build up the power..use good high end string like bg66, bg85...

    the future are urs...see u at the top !

  10. #10
    Regular Member dingboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    bro,
    lets move on and ingorne his statement....pro player like him do not see anything useful once he using high ends racket..
    i see ur great passion in baddy, good luck and good start in ur baddy passion undertaking...try using flex racket from the start and slowly moving into stiffer shaft when ur arm build up the power..use good high end string like bg66, bg85...

    the future are urs...see u at the top !
    hahahahahahaha ! ..... thanks for the 'support' bro.

    Actually, the racket is for my wife, as a gift/reward/incentive for her enthusiasm in taking up badminton for the love of the sport and to keep fit.

    i'm just glad that my wife doesn't frequent this forum ..... for a high-beginner interested in the sport and keen to improve her game, seeing a statement like that will surely dampen any spirit.

    No bother actually ...... i know where we're coming from, and the direction we're heading in with regards to the sport.

    We enjoy playing the game, that's all that matters.

  11. #11
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dingboy View Post
    hahahahahahaha ! ..... thanks for the 'support' bro.

    Actually, the racket is for my wife, as a gift/reward/incentive for her enthusiasm in taking up badminton for the love of the sport and to keep fit.

    i'm just glad that my wife doesn't frequent this forum ..... for a high-beginner interested in the sport and keen to improve her game, seeing a statement like that will surely dampen any spirit.

    No bother actually ...... i know where we're coming from, and the direction we're heading in with regards to the sport.

    We enjoy playing the game, that's all that matters.
    by your nick dingboy, i tot u r a young kid n got bully by some self claimed aka pro player here.....
    been married n encourage ur wife is a very good move indeed...
    i been trying for years to encourage my wife..yet nothings moving...
    guess u r a winner n ahead of me...
    having ur fav game tgt with ur love ones was a gift of god...

  12. #12
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,726
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    The most pointless racket ever made, why would anyone even need a 4U Nanospeed ?
    Quote Originally Posted by dingboy View Post
    wow .... thats quite a harsh statement dont you think?

    What if a 4U Nanospeed suits a certain type of player? .... or that someone actually plays better, or is more comfortable playing with one? .... does that still make the racket pointless?

    or does that make the player 'useless' because he/she prefers using a 'pointless' racket?
    Drifting even farther from the topic ...

    One word: SPEED! You want your XD partner wielding a SIW35 at the net?? Or do you play with Rambo in a dress?
    Last edited by demolidor; 11-15-2010 at 12:37 PM.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,313
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dingboy View Post
    wow .... thats quite a harsh statement dont you think?

    What if a 4U Nanospeed suits a certain type of player? .... or that someone actually plays better, or is more comfortable playing with one? .... does that still make the racket pointless?

    or does that make the player 'useless' because he/she prefers using a 'pointless' racket?
    It's probably quite a harsh statement, I am sure the Nanospeed 4U could suit certain players, but I can't see it fitting a majority of players game, sure your defence will improve, but thats it, you won't get much power from it. the reason I said it was pointless, is because a 3U nanospeed tends to be light enough, so why buy a 4U ?

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    bro,
    lets move on and ingorne his statement....pro player like him do not see anything useful once he using high ends racket..
    i see ur great passion in baddy, good luck and good start in ur baddy passion undertaking...try using flex racket from the start and slowly moving into stiffer shaft when ur arm build up the power..use good high end string like bg66, bg85...

    the future are urs...see u at the top !
    When have I ever said I was a pro player ? I am not a pro player ! and FYI I still use my first racket from time to time, which was some babolat racket, mid flex head heavy. I don't always use high end rackets, as long as it is head heavy and stiff, thats fine by me.

    Quote Originally Posted by dingboy View Post
    hahahahahahaha ! ..... thanks for the 'support' bro.

    Actually, the racket is for my wife, as a gift/reward/incentive for her enthusiasm in taking up badminton for the love of the sport and to keep fit.

    i'm just glad that my wife doesn't frequent this forum ..... for a high-beginner interested in the sport and keen to improve her game, seeing a statement like that will surely dampen any spirit.

    No bother actually ...... i know where we're coming from, and the direction we're heading in with regards to the sport.

    We enjoy playing the game, that's all that matters.
    I wasn't trying to offend anyone, or dampen their spirits, I like to encourage as many people as possible to play the game, no offence was intended. enjoy the game, and play as much as possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    by your nick dingboy, i tot u r a young kid n got bully by some self claimed aka pro player here.....
    been married n encourage ur wife is a very good move indeed...
    i been trying for years to encourage my wife..yet nothings moving...
    guess u r a winner n ahead of me...
    having ur fav game tgt with ur love ones was a gift of god...
    when have I said I was pro ? Please do link me to the thread I said this, sure I would love to be a pro, and I probably could if I trained hard enough, (which is what I have been doing the past few months) but I am not pro (yet)

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Drifting even farther from the topic ...

    One word: SPEED! You want your XD partner wielding a SIW35 at the net?? Or do you play with Rambo in a dress?
    Eh well... My XD partner uses AT900P but a 4U version. Maybe I should convince her to use something head light.?

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,313
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dingboy: maybe you should consider the following rackets for your wife:

    Yonex AT600, Victor BS09, Apacs rackets, Arcsaber 008. Any of these are decent choices for high beginners, and they are all quite light, and reasonably priced.

  15. #15
    Regular Member dingboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    by your nick dingboy, i tot u r a young kid n got bully by some self claimed aka pro player here.....
    been married n encourage ur wife is a very good move indeed...
    i been trying for years to encourage my wife..yet nothings moving...
    guess u r a winner n ahead of me...
    having ur fav game tgt with ur love ones was a gift of god...
    heh heh heh ..... i get that a lot actually.

    Just a quick (and boring) history of my nick .... i've had this nick since i was 18 when i was working in a pub, it has kinda stuck with me (too lazy to think of a new one) and has stayed ever since ......
    ........ that was 20 years ago.

    Yes .... i'm now 38 years old, married for 11 years and a father of 2 .... and yes, my nick is still 'dingboy'.

    I totally agree with you about playing the game with a loved one, it's one of the highlights of my life.

  16. #16
    Regular Member dingboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    I wasn't trying to offend anyone, or dampen their spirits, I like to encourage as many people as possible to play the game, no offence was intended. enjoy the game, and play as much as possible.

    Hi 'LD Rules!' ....... let's intro ourselves and start again.

    Anyway, no harm done ....... since you set the record straight, all is good.

    Maybe that's also the bane of the internet, when your true intentions come across as something totally different.

    Anyways, continue training and playing hard ...... i'm sure you'll turn pro one day.

  17. #17
    Regular Member dingboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    dingboy: maybe you should consider the following rackets for your wife:

    Yonex AT600, Victor BS09, Apacs rackets, Arcsaber 008. Any of these are decent choices for high beginners, and they are all quite light, and reasonably priced.
    Many thanks for tip ..... will definitely consider getting these rackets for her as she improves ... and when it's time for another gift/reward/incentive.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex ArcSaber 9FL vs Nanospeed 3000
    By NeoDestiny0 in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 0
    : 04-08-2011, 06:34 PM
  2. Yonex Nanospeed 3000, NS3000 SP
    By aramistuscany in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 21
    : 04-08-2011, 04:37 AM
  3. New Yonex NanoSpeed 3000 (March 2010)
    By n3w813 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 14
    : 08-01-2010, 09:02 PM
  4. WTB: WTB nanospeed 3000
    By kidd07 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 07-31-2010, 08:24 PM
  5. YONEX B-3000 Collegiate
    By Sealman in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 6
    : 07-11-2009, 02:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •