Nanospeed 80 vs Nanospeed 100.

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by swagger, Feb 7, 2011.

1. swagger

swagger New Member

Hello!
    I'm considering buying a new racket. I'm on budget and alot of people tell me the nanospeed is good for its price. but what i'm wondering what is better? The 100 or 80? I've been playing almost a year now, and was previously using a Carbonex 8600ti. I like even balanced rackets and not considering head heavy. Can you tell me which would be better to get? and if you have any ideas for other rackets for a budget let me know! thanks!

2. NRH1981

NRH1981 New Member

My first thoughts would be that if you are on a budget then stear clear of Yonex as they have a serious mark up on their racquets due to their position in the market. There are other perfectly good brands that would give you a better racquet for your money.

Can you give us a few details of what kind of player you are, beginner/intermediate etc, doubles or singles, competitive or casual, agressive smasher/all round player/net hugger..
    and also what the budget range you are looking to spend.

If you provide this info then we can hopefully point you in the right direction.
    :)

3. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    I think it's a bad choice to get such low end Yonex rackets. You can buy a racket which worth the money and would fit your budget. I personally think, that buy a new one with only some bucks wouldn't give you the improvement and isn't necessary. Especially if you want to buy a yonex with only 50$.
    You can get more for your money if you choose a Victor, Carlton, Oliver, Apacs, and other brands.
    If your current racket is not broken I would safe the money and try to safe more money to get a midend Yonex or a highend other brand racket.

4. malaysianfreak

malaysianfreak Regular Member

student
    apacs is best for low end rackets!!

5. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Hi Swagger,
    1) Welcome to BCBF. Show your swagger on the court some time?
    2) Is there any reason why you don't like the Cab8600? A change of string might be just want you need.
    3) If you are just looking for a good mid range racquet on a deal, you might look into the buy and sell forum. You might be able to find a great used racquet for your budget. Or ask around your club to see if anyone has a used one for sale.