Yonex Arcsaber 100

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Ambushes, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Ambushes

Ambushes Regular Member

I just got two YonexArcsaber 100's for $280 total. Does anyone have any opinions on this racket?

I recently switched from an Armortec 500.
    I have never used an Arcsaber racket before, so any tips / info would be appreciated.
    Also do you think i got a good buy?

2. Xero888

Xero888 Regular Member

I'm pretty sure the arc100 is just a arc7 with a dif paint job

3. amaranth

amaranth Regular Member

Yes, it is just an arcsaber 7, with that majestic paint job. It is the All England Arcsaber series.
    And as Arc 7 would perform, Arc 100 is a good all-around racket. Its medium-flex shaft makes this racket being quite easy to adapt.

4. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Nobody can judge a racket totally. If it suits your swing type and your style and you feel comfortable with this racket and master the shots well it's a good racket FOR YOU. If you beefit more from a midflex shaft it's a great racket FOR YOU.
    Somebody don't benefit from a midflex shaft like me. I have better control and more power with a stiff racket, so the Arcsaber 100 won't fit my swing type. midflex rackets feels for me like a wet noodle and i don't have the reponse which I have with a stiff shaft.
    After all you bought them. Try them and if you like them it should be enough. Don't care about what people here tell you about rackets. If you are satisfied with one model, keep it, if not, sell it. At the end of the day the most important is what you think and like, and not others.
    E.g. the AS 7 won't work for me, so it's not a good racket for me and my style, but it can be the best choice for you.

5. drew tze en

drew tze en Regular Member

It has a medium stiffness
    you might to adjust to the rackets specifications