User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Results 171 to 178 of 178
  1. #171
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    Semi finals not impossible if he goes crazy.
    Beating Boonsak, NTM and PG in a row? He's not LCW lah!

  2. #172
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    for this I leave it to him if he wants to get crazzzyyy...

  3. #173
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow Wong Choong Hann's Head-to-Head records against BP, NTM & PG

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Beating Boonsak, NTM and PG in a row? He's not LCW lah!
    .
    Wong Choong Hann's Head-to-Head records;

    * Against Boonsak Ponsana......3-3 (WCH has equal successes)
    http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/ra...152&t2p1=63707

    * Against Nguyen Tien Minh......1-2 (WCH is 1 behind)
    http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/ra...152&t2p1=63707

    * Against Peter Gade................6-8 (WCH is 2 behind)
    http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/ra...152&t2p1=63707
    .

  4. #174
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    WCH is only two games down against PG.. thats surprising...
    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    Wong Choong Hann's Head-to-Head records;

    * Against Boonsak Ponsana......3-3 (WCH has equal successes)
    http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/ra...152&t2p1=63707

    * Against Nguyen Tien Minh......1-2 (WCH is 1 behind)
    http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/ra...152&t2p1=63707

    * Against Peter Gade................6-8 (WCH is 2 behind)
    http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/ra...152&t2p1=63707
    .

  5. #175
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    for this I leave it to him if he wants to get crazzzyyy...
    Hope he can become super-duper crazy and win the title for mas.

  6. #176
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow Players' H-2-H records/results

    Quote Originally Posted by pajrul View Post
    WCH is only two games down against PG.. thats surprising...
    .
    Just realised that the links that I have posted were not showing the players' H-2-H records/results.

    Just fill in their names to find out.

    Yes, against Peter Gade (6-8), Wong Choong Hann is 2 matches behind.
    .
    Last edited by chris-ccc; 07-27-2011 at 12:51 AM.

  7. #177
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i haven't read the entire thread (11 pages!) but simply reading the title of this thread just perked this question : whoever the player is, will he even make an impact in the MS dept.?

  8. #178
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    i haven't read the entire thread (11 pages!) but simply reading the title of this thread just perked this question : whoever the player is, will he even make an impact in the MS dept.?
    .
    Simple answer: No.

    Not in year 2011, as we have witnessed (after half a year has passed).
    .

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Similar Threads

  1. Mens Singles Club
    By Akife Dar in forum UK
    Replies: 176
    : 05-02-2013, 02:02 AM
  2. Who will win Mens Singles title at the World Championships 2011
    By LD rules! in forum World Championships 2011
    Replies: 317
    : 09-19-2011, 09:50 AM
  3. Mens Singles CHAMP
    By tjl_vanguard in forum Thailand Open 2007 / China Open (1) 2007 / Philippines Open 2007
    Replies: 28
    : 07-08-2007, 06:39 PM
  4. Top Mens singles player 2002
    By marshall in forum General Forum
    Replies: 14
    : 02-04-2005, 04:36 AM
  5. Best Mens Singles Player Ever?
    By jjjjj in forum General Forum
    Replies: 45
    : 11-02-2003, 01:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •