User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi View Post
    That different can be seen on a low grade fake. Different story with the high grade one.
    so.. are you saying that the high grade one will gonna have thin shaft, sound filter and a good range weight?

well, we can say "high grade fake" and "low grade fake" but for people who are trying to buy a racket, IMO they are as clueless as chicks lose their mother. I will assume people will get the cheapest one. if someone said I am selling a good one, we have no idea if it is high grade or low grade right? that means for people generally, they are gambling to buy a fake racket (or just clueless it is fake like my friend). or they can say they are selling the high grade one, but they are selling the low grade one, not many can tell..

plus I am gonna assume people who are in India, and Vietnam (who have the highest rate of fake Yonex) will not gonna have the luxury to taste the high grade one (if it is exist). so I just want to know, is it really outright bad, or just ok, or evne superb
    Last edited by Avenger; 03-07-2014 at 11:22 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't know how they do it but they do have thin shaft, sound filter and a good range weight

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ok, I didn't take the leap of faith and move to the dark side

I am going to buy a Chinese brand. the name is BALEAF
    it is tempting with the same price of the fake (but the fake got a cheap big bag though)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not an advocate of fake rackets but I have a VT80 fake that is every bit the same as the original however noted that the paintwork around the grommets on the inside of the frame was a little shoddy and the writing on shaft was not perfectly horizontal. Apart from that, plays well when strung correctly.

At the end of the day, most rackets differ by weight and feel depending on brand, model etc.... those factors are not necessarily valid to say the fake rackets are garbage (in my humble opinion) except when making direct comparisons to a genuine VT80.

As an example, if I go back to playing with an old Carbonex 15 the shaft would probably be a little softer and also less dampening around the frame and more likely to be more head heavy than most Yonex rackets today.... You didn't see anyone complaining about it back in 1983 when it was released..??? In fact everyone was raving about it upon release.... LOL probably showing my age now....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

racket model: Yonex Arcsaber FB shaft serial: Not able to get, will update as soon as I get it cone code : 180934JP source : buying from my brother's friend. he bought it via his relative in japan price : ~US$ 295 Will update as soon as I get cone code...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi. I hope you can assist me to figure out if my racket is fake or real Racket model: Yonex Arcsaber FB Shaft serial: 4023339 Cone code: 050132UK Source: Gift Thanks a lot in advance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yonex racket fake or not?

Hi. I hope you can assist me to figure out if my racket is fake or real Racket model: Yonex Arcsaber FB Shaft serial: 4023339 Cone code: 050132UK Source: Gift Thanks a lot in advance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got a ti-10 1st gen. though it has no CODE !! is it fake?? this one was really OLD and it feels so good to play with. . . though i can feel that the materials is authentic and the paint is so real . . . but the problem is that i has no CODE PLS HELP tnx btw im new here LOL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4