Kason / Apacs / Gosen / SOTX - Are they recommended? (UK Based)

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Thrills, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Thrills

Thrills Regular Member

I'm currently using a Yonex Armortec 600, but quite want a head-light racquet.

I've been looking at the Li-ning Rocks N-33, but I wonder if I can get a similar quality racquet from a cheaper manufacturer.

Does anyone know much about the alternatives, and where can you get them in the UK?

2. noppy

noppy Regular Member

student
    well admit im biased to SOTX and a bit towards carlton.

SOTX has a UK branch SOTX UK www.sotxsports.co.uk they are very friendly if you want to ring or email and will help recommend rackets for your style budget etc if you cant find one you like.

they all come with a 400 day warranty as far as im aware the longest warranty of any badminton racket company.

Kason and Apacs both have a UK branch dont know about gosen but Kason has gone quiet over here.

Justr ask or PM if you want any help i know pretty much everything there is to know about SOTX UK

3. Benwilluk

Benwilluk Regular Member

Marketing
    Kason do not seem to be pushing themselves in the UK but they do have a dealer who mainly stocks the older racket models. I have just ordered the new C7 Twister through them which will hopefully be with me next week. The C7, although slightly cheaper than the top end Li-Ning rackets, was more expensive than the N33 which was also designed for Cai Yun.