User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Li Ning badminton shop in hongkong

Hi guys, I'm on short vacation and require the information about the store location that sell the li Ning badminton apparels in hongkong. I had visit the lining store that located at cameron road in tsim sha sui yesterday and that store provide the limited collections of badminton apparels especially the bag and shoes. Any idea I can obtain that in other places in hongkong due to I'll be leaving in the next 2 or 3 days. Thanks for the reply.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if you know, but the li ning store is really overpriced, if you were to go to any badminton store in Hong Kong that holds li ning racquets they probably will have the apparels and accessories.

I recommend you look for badminton stores on the second story of buildings because they are cheaper then when they are on the ground, i bought my yonex bag and li ning racquet in a store on the second floor in hong kong. I forgot where in Hong Kong though sorry T_T

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deathguyxx View Post
    I don't know if you know, but the li ning store is really overpriced, if you were to go to any badminton store in Hong Kong that holds li ning racquets they probably will have the apparels and accessories.

I recommend you look for badminton stores on the second story of buildings because they are cheaper then when they are on the ground, i bought my yonex bag and li ning racquet in a store on the second floor in hong kong. I forgot where in Hong Kong though sorry T_T
    ....well thats a fat lotta good isnt it? -____-