Arcsaber 10 (india) genuine or fake please help !!!

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by pareek, Mar 2, 2011.

1. pareek

pareek New Member

Hello i bought an Arcsaber 10 in India from a local reseller and i want to know if this racket is genuine. I posted my serial in its original thread and i am going to post it here once more for a quick glance.

racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 10
    shaft serial: 9532027
    cone code : 280703ID
    source : Local Reseller (Sports City), India
    price : US$ 175

DSC00824.jpg.JPG DSC00786.JPG DSC00816.JPG DSC00818.JPG DSC00807.JPG DSC00802.JPG DSC00790.JPG DSC00809.JPG DSC00808.JPG DSC00810.JPG DSC00811.JPG DSC00806.JPG DSC00800.JPG DSC00813.JPG DSC00780-1.JPG DSC00799.JPG

Some people said that they are not sure if ID on the cone can connect with SP on the shaft.

2. Jonster

Jonster Regular Member

University Student
    I know on my Nanospeed 9900s, one or two of them says SP on the shaft but it has IP as the serial code and the racquets are legitimate. I have never seen ID though D:

3. pareek

pareek New Member

Hi thanks for your reply. How do you rate my racket ? Do you think its genuine. And ID stands for India.

4. pareek

pareek New Member

I have one more question too.

---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 10
    shaft serial: 9532027
    cone code : 280703ID
    source : Local Reseller (Sports City), India
    price : US$ 175
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

In the cone code above 28 stands for the day and 07 stands for the month. What about the Year ??? its Y = 0 and i read somewhere that arcsaber didn't even exist during the year 2000. I bought the racket yesterday. So is the year 2010 also 0 ???

5. druss

druss Regular Member

I've owned my arcsaber 10 for close to a year now so I'm not sure where the information is coming from. It sure as hell was not introduced in the last 2 months.

6. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    ID is the code for India. everything else looks genuine, no smoking gun.

not sure if Sunrise (SP) distributes to India, if so, then it is ok.

7. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    It looks genuine by looking at the grommets, grip wrap, butt and plastic handle wrapping :)

normally a fake racket comes with everything fake :D

Btw, sunrise Singapore distributes to India since day 1:)

8. pareek

pareek New Member

Thanks for your reply :) What about the SP shaft with ID on the cone ??? Does that normally occur ??? And is it legitimate ?

9. pareek

pareek New Member

Hello Kwun thanks for your reply. Does the quality of SP differ a lot from JP version ? If so how much will you rate it for 10 compared with JP version ?

And Why is it that the shaft has SP and cone has ID ? Finally what is your conclusion ? Is it legitimate or fake ?

10. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    SP and JP has no differences in quality (if you mean quality in term of racket characteristic) but some people do said JP racket has better paint

do not buy JP racket, JP code racket is target of many fake Yonex racket manufacturers (because many people want JP code racket)

btw, to answer your question in another thread before, yes, arcsaber 10 is top range / high end Yonex racket ;)

final verdict?
    e-mail Yonex India, and ask them about the shaft serial and cone code. also, ask them if ID code racket has SP on the shaft or not
    after that post the answer of Yonex India here so we can get new knowledge about ID code racket and can help another person to identify their ID racket ;)

11. pareek

pareek New Member

Hi Avenger thanks for your reply. I just did a quick search for Yonex India and i think it doesn't exist. But as far as i know Sunrise distributes to India(pBmmalaysia confirmed it above too) and i am pretty sure about it.
    I read somewhere that when sunrise distributes to its list of countries then the shaft will have SP on it and the cone would have the country code to which it has distributed to( HK, IP etc). And if you take a look at the post # 3565 in http://www.badmintonalbum.com/forum...No-eBay-Enquiries)-Read-Post-1-First!/page210 you could see that no one has answered the indian guy. He has the same ID code.
    So my final conclusion is Sunrise distributes to India(according to my search and some members of this forum) So i think this racket is legit. What about you ?

12. fiq_axis

fiq_axis Regular Member

the racket is genuine dude..don't worry about that. so, cheers! :)

13. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Here is the reply: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/for...-Post-1-First!?p=873816&viewfull=1#post873816 You didn't get an answer that fast back then (for all those impatient recent posters :p;):rolleyes:) ...

I already said India is in the Yonex Sunrise distribution region in the other thread as indeed is Hong Kong and a few more countries but to the best of my memory I have never seen a HK code with SP on the shaft and PBSI logo. I think it must be a recent thing since I also haven't seen a HK coded racket for quite a while now and seem to have been completely replaced with SP which of course already have SP on the shaft + PBSI logo.

This is the indian branch of Sunrise Sports: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/for...9-Pro-shoes.?p=1632724&viewfull=1#post1632724

It's not called the Yonex-Sunrise India Open Super Series for nothing ;).

14. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

15. pareek

pareek New Member

Why is it that there are no Indians here to help me :crying: ? I know a bunch of them just reading this post and ignoring it :D Please post here if you have SP shaft with ID cone code guys. Please !!!

16. ccatabay

ccatabay Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Hello All,
    I just bought two rackets at Rohit Sports here in Bangalore. According to this forum, Rohit Sports sells only genuine Yonex rackets.

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/for...742-Yonex-badminton-in-Bangalore-Rohit-Sports

Both the Arcsaber Z Slash and Arcsaber 10 I got have SP on the shaft and ID as the country code on the cone code. Moreover, the cap says Japan.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    -Chris

17. ccatabay

ccatabay Regular Member

Software Engineer
    I forgot to mention, both rackets have PBSI logo, Yonex and Sunrise holograms, Yonex BG 65 string with matching Yonex logo and Arcsaber bag.

18. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Thanks for the info :cool:. Case closed I'd say :D, verdict: genuine [​IMG].

19. pareek

pareek New Member

Thanks a lot for your reply ccatabay. What was the price of arcsaber 10 and Z slash when you bought it ?

20. ccatabay

ccatabay Regular Member

Software Engineer
    I got the Z slash for 7500 Indian rupees and the Arcsaber 10 for 7100 Indian rupees. Too bad for me, Rohit was not there in the store when I bought yesterday. His father and mother were attending the store. He told me in an email that I could get best possible discounts if I pay in cash but since he wasn't there, I was not able to do so. :-(