User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DuckFeet View Post
    Has anyone done an old vs new method comparison? I've not done both with same string/tension so cannot comment.
    I feel no difference except for the extra top cross that helps improve durability.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the 2PTD 80 hole victor pattern, should one adjust the lengths of the strings in any way?

I have done a couple of rackets with 5.5m for mains and 4.5 (with some slack) for crosses but for 72 holes so far.

Not done a 80 hole victor before. Would more holes require more string? Should the lengths stay the same or mains slightly longer?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goku999 View Post
    For the 2PTD 80 hole victor pattern, should one adjust the lengths of the strings in any way?

I have done a couple of rackets with 5.5m for mains and 4.5 (with some slack) for crosses but for 72 holes so far.

Not done a 80 hole victor before. Would more holes require more string? Should the lengths stay the same or mains slightly longer?
    You can keep your lengths for mains and cross. I use 5,5 for mains and 4,5 for cross, too. You don't need more string. You will have more non-shared holes on a 80holes frame.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just found this thread, and was looking into the Victor string patterns for the 72 holes on the BS LYD..

I really cant seem to find my way around the picture, is it just me or isnt there something wrong with the mains? The sides of them doesnt add up in my head..

the official one is here http://www.victor-international.com/...pattern_72.pdf

I have been using the Yonex string pattern for ages (2-3000 string jobs) and have not had a single problem with them, is there any reason to change that? It seems fine so far on the Victor rackets in my eyes..

Should i change? Or should i use something else? I string my rackets quite hard (30-32lbs) and would like to have the best string pattern so that i dont break anything, over the years i dont think i have killed more than 4-5 rackets while placed in the machine, most of them might just be manufacturing faults.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone has any idea on where to find the haribito professional stringing pattern for Victor 80 holes?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5