User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can anyone here tell me the price of Victor SH8500 S badminton shoe?

My previous & current is SH850 D, would like to upgrade to SH8500 S....

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malaysianfreak View Post
    one last question!!!!!!!!! how is gel blade 3 compared to v1130? is it better?
    gel v1130 = rear foot gel cushioning http://www.asicsamerica.com/products...Y_ID=250001585

Gel Blade = rear and front gel cushioning

price diff = rm40 only..wong choon han is using gel blade and if i'm not mistaken jan o jorgensen as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so gel blade 3 has more cushion rite? since it also have front cushion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its going to be 1 month soon. Still undecided ka?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so gel blade 3 has more cushion rite? since it also have front cushion
    Yep its true..i guess for m'sia market the gel blade is the cheapest model for forefeet and rearfeet gel cushioning..as i read in official asics web, gel rocket gel is at forefoot and 1130v is in rearfoot..other tech that makes the shoe diff is the IGS tech that help during impact and the used of solyte midsole compare to speva..other than that is the rhyno skin which is more durable than normal synthetic leather (not sure gel blade and 1130v got or not but higher model then this you can see the sign appear on the toe)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks van! i did saw the word dino skin on my friends asics...and accoring to my are gel blade 3 sells for rm350 while ...>.< any where sell cheaper? i heard kepong have a good badminton store there is it true?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

van...i still have alot of time to decide... =P my money now rm170 and i keep about RM2-4 a day so i am on my way =) no hurry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks van! i did saw the word dino skin on my friends asics...and accoring to my are gel blade 3 sells for rm350 while ...>.< any where sell cheaper? i heard kepong have a good badminton store there is it true?
    In selayang mall got..last time I play bowling there and there is a shop at ground floor selling asics shoes..for blade u can get rm280..its the cheapest u can get as far as i am concern..but u have to try put in your leg first..blade is a low cut shoe while rocket and 1130v is normal cut..u must also consider your feet as wide or narrow coz wide feet should feel some discomfort on your toe if u use blade..actually i am also plan to buy this shoe but donno when..hahhaa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

waaad??u live near selayang mall ...nice =D ..yea there are 2 shoe shop at LG floor i hear theres a discount but i don't know how much....my feet are what they say huge...i have the biggest feet in my class my class has 41 people....so if blade for narrow then...i should buy a size bigger or plan for other shoe?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

waaad??u live near selayang mall ...nice =D ..yea there are 2 shoe shop at LG floor i hear theres a discount but i don't know how much....my feet are what they say huge...i have the biggest feet in my class my class has 41 people....so if blade for narrow then...i should buy a size bigger or plan for other shoe?
    i stay at puchong, it doesnt matter how big is your size is..the thing is u need to see whether your forefoot is narrow or wide..for wider foot you must look for shoe with wider front to give your toes and fingers some room of comfort and to breath. If yours is wide and you use a narrow shoe you will end up with blisters on your fingers and it also may effect the shoe to not last long. If you use a bigger size, you have a disadvantage of sluggish footwork and may cause some injury to if not be careful. my suggestion is when you go n buy any shoe for sport purpose make sure u bring a socks to feel the shoe and buy a shoe that fits the most. My friend whose a badminton shop owner told me this coz the shoe will "kembang" itself after a few usage.

In puchong there are 3 shops that i know selling asics court shoe..Aj, racket world and foo sports house..all of these shop you can go and bargain..I rarely go to AJ coz i dont like being accompanied while window shopping..it feels uncomfortable haha
    Last edited by van de nan; 04-07-2011 at 07:09 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the time you have decided, newer models will be launched, looking at your pace. You have budget constraint and size issues, get a Bata and a cushion for now until you have saved enough money. Heck, one of my friends still wear the Bata school shoes to play. I am not trying to be rude. Just do it..... and move on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you already have a badminton shoe keep on using it and keep on saving until u able to buy it..My advice is always remember its better to get a good shoe first rather then a high end racket first..good shoe will minimize your chance of being injured and enables u to play longer =)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, the shoes are more important than the racquet. If you injure your foot/leg, you can't play at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is my friends shop..

Gel blade http://www.mudah.my/ASICS+Indoor+Cou...262.htm?last=1

Gel task http://www.mudah.my/ASICS+Indoor+Cou...SK-8817260.htm

the price is before discount..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i do have a line 7 shoe....but since the soles are quite worn out and there's no cushioning AT ALL i decided it's time buying a decent shoe...still is it advisable for a wide feet person to buy a narrow shoe?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i do have a line 7 shoe....but since the soles are quite worn out and there's no cushioning AT ALL i decided it's time buying a decent shoe...still is it advisable for a wide feet person to buy a narrow shoe?
    IMO better look for one that suits u best..for example if youre fat dont dare to buy Size S shirt..in your case if you willing to take risk then its up to u..you may end up liking it or hate it..=) try first then buy it..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kays...thanks alot van i tink i might go for blade 3 or maybe task / v1130 imma going to the shop to test thanks ya!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast