Li Ning Compared to Yonex

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by - иεvvεи٭т -ツ, Mar 8, 2011.

1. - иεvvεи٭т -ツ

- иεvvεи٭т -ツ Regular Member

Wizard / Chief Potato
    I've tried searching the forums but couldn't find a thread where comparisons are made between Yonex and Li Ning. Sort of a Yonex vs Li Ning equivalence chart. Can Anybody make a list who's played with the N series and most of Yonex's high end rackets and list which is closest to the other. For eg. AT900T similar to Li-Ning's N50II ? (from what I hear anyways) Thanks. =)​

2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Why don't you look up what each Li-Ning user last used with Yonex ;) ... for starters.

3. - иεvvεи٭т -ツ

- иεvvεи٭т -ツ Regular Member

Wizard / Chief Potato
    Well the whole point of this thread is so there is a comparison in one place. I wanted input from different people who have had experience using both brands; as i'm sure people might agree/disagree. A lot of the China players change rackets quite frequently and there is the second N series as well, so to say what you said doesn't help much. Any input is much appreciated. Thanks.

4. CarbonexFan

CarbonexFan Regular Member

Well, I bought a N90 II and tried to compare it with the AT700, but the Li Ning is much heavier. Also, it should be a racket which is medium stiff, but the N90 II is already very stiff. Make me wonder how stiff the stiffest racket from Li Ning is. Also the N90 II would be lighter than the N90. Overall, Li Ning rackets are known to be heavy and very stiff compared to Yonex rackets. I can only speak for the N90 II compared to alot of Yonex Rackets and I don't have any Yonex racket which can be compared with the N90 II.

5. druss

druss Regular Member

Each racket is different and should be chosen on it's own merits. I've only tried 2 li-ning rackets but was not impressed with either and would not pay their prices in any case.

6. howdidoo

howdidoo Regular Member

Has anyone compiled a comparison list yet?