SOS : Dilemma in buying a racquet that suits me.....

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Dylanncs11, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Dylanncs11

Dylanncs11 Regular Member

Project Manager
    Hello guys,its me again,i posted b4 on regards of racquet selection but i notice the more shop i went to survey,the more headache i'm in.....currently i'm goin to list down my hunt as below:

VOLTRIC 80 RM460
    Ti 10 Mesh RM440

Nanospeed9900 RM670
    Armotec 900PLC RM670

I must say i only play double games and my fav position is front and i would prefer to attack rather than playin a defensive game.......so i would loike to get some valuable tips from pricing-durability of these racquets as i as told by my fren that expensive racquets may not last long as i'm a hard hitter.......

2. ignatio103

ignatio103 Regular Member

it
    get the voltric 80 yy if the shaft is flex just like votric 70 yy...

3. raksasa.gorgon

raksasa.gorgon Regular Member

Full Time Badminton Player
    i dont think you can get a VT80 at RM460 now....at that price should be a VT70.

always buy a racket with a budget you can afford to lose in the event of breakage, or you will never achieved your true game play potential...

im a front attacking player but i like head heavy rackets...

4. kaiyuan

kaiyuan Regular Member

Student
    U try to get try all those rackets and consider for that which suits you best. Ti-10 quite okay as the price is in cheaper range with good performance. Fast hitting and a very good smash if you used it well. NS 9900 also not a bad racket, but it is a bit too fast for me, so I just stick back to Ti-10. Amortec 900 PLC is head heavier than 900 power, hence it may not be a good racket for doubles because of the swing speed.