Kason Twister Fu Hai Feng FBJF001-2 Bag

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by ikcud, Mar 12, 2011.

1. ikcud

ikcud Regular Member

student
    Hey guys, I just got this lovely looking bag after ....3 months from badmintononline.us. I doubt I'll buy anything from them anytime soon since orginally i wanted to buy the 9 piece bag red Li-Ning. Pior to opening it, there's seem to be a fault on the handles being stretch already but knowing the company... I probably get it after 3-6 months again so I'll just keep it. Well no more talking, it's all about photos now =3.

[​IMG]
    the fault =[
    [​IMG]
    looks kinda cool?
    [​IMG]
    leather type look?
    [​IMG]
    I think this a little pouch to put all the wet clothing into after an hard session.
    [​IMG]
    Gonna put all my spare strings, scissor and etc in here.
    [​IMG]
    Shoe bag, can take it off with a little button on the top. Time to ditch my Yonex one haha.
    [​IMG]
    hrmmm....
    [​IMG]
    Fairly big I say...? don't you think?
    [​IMG]
    Ok I'm over this
    [​IMG]
    "" "" " "" " ""
    [​IMG]
    "" "" "" "" ""

2. Kipper_34

Kipper_34 Regular Member

I wanted to get this bag from badmintonshoponline, but I read somewhere on this forum that this shop was slow at shipping. I too wanted the red li ning 9 racket bag, and I ended up getting it at badminton express. My bag took a month because they had to ship it from china and I got it in good condition. You should see if you can talk to Kason directly about the fault on the bag.

3. ikcud

ikcud Regular Member

student
    Yeah I might but dunno where to direct myself since most their stuff is in a different language I CAN'T understand haha. I'll ask a friend though. Thanks for the tip though. Funny how you said the red lining 9 racket bag also because I wanted that one too. Guess you were one step ahead of me =] in finding another site.

#3 ikcud, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2011
  4. Kipper_34

Kipper_34 Regular Member

Haha, yea, it's a pretty nice bag. Your bag is pretty nice as well, I thought of getting this one too but they didn't have the 9 racket version so I passed.