Camilla Loses to Pi AGAIN!!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by coops241180, Apr 10, 2003.

1. coops241180

coops241180 Regular Member

Product Owner
    How interesting, i was just looking at the Korean Open result, feeling pretty chuffed that Robertson and Clark are kicking ass, and i spotted this result - wasn't it the same at the AE? what is it that Camilla can't do against this French girl? especially since the same lady got beaten by Zhou Mi very easliy in the following round at the AE? has anybody seen this match - i'd be very interested to find out what it is that Camilla can't figure out against her. It seems that Camilla's weakness has been discovered and if that is so it may be a good idea for her to quit while she's ahead

Neil

2. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    I've seen Pi Hong-yan play, and all I can say is that she is no push-over. She is a tiny player, but very fast and her main strength is that she normally makes VERY few mistakes. Every now and then, Camilla plays really bad matches where she makes a LOT of unprovoked mistakes. Having seen the scores, my guess is that this was such a match.

Besides, these girls are training partners, so they know each other inside out.

3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Isn't that like GZC's style? I mean, back then GZC seems dominated CM in a series of matches before her retirement.

4. Qidong

Qidong Regular Member

Waiting to be out-sourced
    Re: what is it that Camilla can't do against this French girl? especially since the same lady got beaten by Zhou Mi very easliy in the following round at the AE?

Rock - paper - scrissors

Camilla Martin - Rock
    Pi Hong-yan - paper
    Zhou Mi - scissors

5. Johnny

Johnny Regular Member

Programmer
    As Mag says she's no push-over... But if I remember correctly Camilla beat Pi 11-3 11-7 last week on her way to winning the Japan Open.

Also only last week Pi defeated Zhou Mi 7-11 11-6 11-7.
    In Danish Open 2001 she stopped Zhang Ning.

6. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Well, once they are top elites, they pretty much in the same "lvl" already. In one or two individual events, who's in better form, who wins the match.

However, as a long run, u can clear see who's the dominator and who's on the receiving end.