SW35 vw BS10

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Carbotec503, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Carbotec503

Carbotec503 Regular Member

Hi,

Can anyone tell me whats the differrence between these 2 rackets? loads of review in BC but cant really find comparison between these 2.

Can anyone tell me each racket is for which type of players?

read somewhere that BS10 comes in 3U and 4U. what are the differences between the 2 besides obvious reason weight.

thanks!!

2. gjoo888

gjoo888 Regular Member

3. Alapongtai

Alapongtai Regular Member

in a nutshell, sw35 is more solid and powerful than bs10. bs10 has a sharper feel like cutting through air like a "sword" and its faster too.
    sw35 for singles mostly who wants power and solid feeling
    bs10 for dubs mostly who want fast swing and action

4. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    I own both racket and can help to figure out the difference.

Stiffness
    In terms of stiffness both have the same stiffness scale and the BS10 feels hardly noticeable stiffer by bending the shaft

Balance
    Both rackets are head heavy. The BS 10 feels slightly head heavy to even balance and the SW35 definitly feels head heavy.

Weight
    Both are 3U versions. The BS10 feels a bit lighter and is 2g on the scale lighter.

Quickness
    Through the weight in the head the SW35 swing speed is a lower than the BS10. The BS10 cuts easily through the air and is quite faster.

Defending
    Both rackets are easy to move around for a head heavy racket. The BS10 is faster and I can catch some more smashes from my opponents.

Power
    The SW35 is really powerful and a good choice if you smash alot. Clear back to back (forehand and backhand) is easy and don't take much efforts. The BS10 is not as powerful but with a good technique you can unleash enough power for a boom smash. It's not a weakness but needs a tiny bit more efforts than the SW35.

Net
    Both performs well at the net but the BS10 is quicker and faster to move around at the net area. Killing at the net is easier than with the SW35 which is slower.

At all I mostly use the BS10 for mens doubles, because I play at the net and at the back and this racket has in my opinion the best specifications for an allround racket. Decent power, quickness, good performance at the net and during defending.
    I use the SW35 for mixed doubles, when I play mostly at the back and attack and for singles cause single games are not as fast as doubles, so I use its power for clears an drop to make my oponent move around and then use the power for a placed good and powerful smash.

If you have enough money get both. They are worth the money.

#4 ucantseeme, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  5. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    That pretty much sums it up!

Although for some reason I didn't find my SW35 to be terribly head heavy. It was nowhere near as head heavy as my YY AT900T, for example.

6. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Mine is 310mm with towel grip on the wood. The choice of grip and size to fit your hands may change the balance point and the normal difference through production and the use of other rackets can be a reason for different feel.

7. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    Well mine had Karakal PU Super on wood, so that's a huge variation in BP! :eek: