FS: Yonex nanogy 98 reels for sale

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Mwesty, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Mwesty

Mwesty Regular Member

Hello

I have three unused and unopened 200m reels of Nanogy 98 JP Version available.

Only asking £65.00 each.

I buy in huge bulk and have a dozen of these so need to clear some. Happy to post worldwide providing Buyer is happy to pay for upgraded delivery with tracking & signature.

I have now opened a Paypal account so can accept that providing the sender sends the payment as a gift. Also accept Bank Transfers or Western Union which are preferred.

Having had so much interest in these last time, these will absolutely fly out so be quick. Please find below total cost including postage for some countries.

Canada: £65 (Nanogy 98 Reel) + £12 postage = £77.00
    USA: £65 (Nanogy 98 Reel) + £11 postage = £76.00
    UK: £65 (Nanogy 98 Reel) + £3.00 postage = £68.00
    France/Germany/Rest of Europe: £65 (Nanogy 98 Reel) + £7 postage = £72.00

Paypal email: pa049@gre.ac.uk

First to send payments will get them. 2 or more reels, take 30% off the additional postage fee.

Mike

Attached Files:

2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Couldn't help but check after the apparent buzz of cheap BG66UM the past few days :D. Aren't the JP suppose to have the description in japanese?

3. Mwesty

Mwesty Regular Member

No they ain't. All of mine are purchased from Yonex UK and all have Made in Japan on them.. See Pics below...

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    made in Japan does not mean it is JP version...

5. Mwesty

Mwesty Regular Member

Ok, well they definitely are JP version. I'm selling these at cost price. I spend about £1000 on strings every month hence the price and have been stringing at many tournaments every year - I know the difference between JP and cheaper alternatives.

Mike
    www.racquetrestrings.com

6. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    JP version means that they are packaged and destined for the Japan market. usually they have Japanese characters for the locals.

if they are sourced from Yonex UK, then they are destined for the UK market. that means they are not JP version.

this is not the same as made in Japan or not.

as far as we can tell, all Yonex strings are made in Japan. i have seen no difference in quality between ones that are distributed to the different regions.

7. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Yes, that is what is usually meant with JP and tend to be more expensive than the ones distributed internationally (in particular the single sets, the reels seem more evenly priced I've just noticed in terms of RRP). No doubts about the legitimacy of course, I believe you strung at the Euro Mixed Championships recently as well correct? Wouldn't happen to have the stringing request sheet or any interesting data from it to satisfy some curious members around here would ya? [​IMG] I take it for instance you might have had a go at Boe's Voltric 80? Is he still on BG80 as most danes? Apols for the sidetrack :

[​IMG]

#7 demolidor, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  8. hiTheBirdie

hiTheBirdie Regular Member

finally you've opened an ebay account =D

9. Udonming

Udonming Regular Member

I am just curious about this too, I just took a picture of the same string from SW UK and they just look totally identical,

10. Udonming

Udonming Regular Member

NBG 98.jpg
    I am just curious about this too, I just took a picture of the same string from SW UK and they just look totally identical,

11. Udonming

Udonming Regular Member

By the way, I string less than 10 rackets a month and I only paid 57 Pounds & 5 pounds postage for ONE reel shipped to Canada. Even with VAT your cost is only less than 7% discounted but your postage is 140% higher than the Royal Post.

12. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

"upgraded delivery with tracking & signature."

As for the price, that just shows how low the margins are for SW and how much they make in Canada ;). Happened to see it on a US website for $199 today ...

#12 demolidor, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
  13. Mwesty

Mwesty Regular Member

Udonming..

If your buying reels here and having them shipped outside of the UK you do not have to pay VAT. As a UK buyer I have pay VAT which is 20% on top of the cost price. You paid £57 for them, I paid slightly less because I bulk buy but had to pay the 20% on top making them £65. I've already stated on this thread I'm selling them at cost price. As for the shipping, I want to post them using International Signed For so the buyer has to sign for the item and can have it tracked all the way. This will hopefully give both myself and the buyer peace of mind.

I have sold plenty of reels on here and had them shipped out to Canada, USA etc and from what I can remember, it cost me £11-£12. I'm not trying to make a pound or two extra on the postage, what would be the point in that? I could easily knock these out for much more money on eBay and make a profit if I wanted to but that's not my intention. I just wanted to offer them on here for what I paid to clear a bit of more stock.

Mike
    www.racquetrestrings.com

14. druss

druss Regular Member

it's pretty simple guys, if you don't like his price don't buy, if I hadn't just bought 2 reels of 66um I might be interested.

15. Mwesty

Mwesty Regular Member

Hi All

I'm going on holiday on tomorrow - Monday 2pm (UK TIME) so if your procrastinating whether or not to buy you need to make a decision. Payment must be received before 1pm UK TIME on Monday so I can get to the post office before I go away. I'll be on holiday for a week so hopefully it should have arrived or be close to by the time I get back.

2 reels left.

Mike
    www.racquetrestrings.com

16. Mwesty

Mwesty Regular Member

ONLY 1 REEL REMAINING. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE 1:30PM IF YOU WANT IT OTHERWISE YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT 8 DAYS UNTIL I GET HOME.

Mike