User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Looking for a racket

Looking for cheap 2nd or 3rd hand rackets for a beginner. Want to go into serious playing so need a good reasonable racket to start with. On tight budget. Anyone got any reccomendations? Thanks alot...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alphi
    Looking for cheap 2nd or 3rd hand rackets for a beginner. Want to go into serious playing so need a good reasonable racket to start with. On tight budget. Anyone got any reccomendations? Thanks alot...
    Don't know how much is your budget,
    but world of sports @centre point is selling yonex carbonex 23 at S$46, which i think it's quite a good buy.
    There are some other racquets that you can check it out there.
    I suggest you get a new racquet as u don't know the condition of the 2nd hand racquets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh...then can u kindly tell me the good specs of the carbonex 23 as compare to the frequently mentioned Ti 10....?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh...then can u kindly tell me the good specs of the carbonex 23 as compare to the frequently mentioned Ti 10....?
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/revi...&cat=47&page=1

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi bro, i suggest u a Cab8200lite. its a good, light, flexible, highly manouevrable beginner racket which u can play singles or doubles and comes with a price tag of only around $50. Try to buy it at bras besah, artric-pacific sports at sembawang s.c. or toa payoh safra coz those big sports chains are selling at prices way higher for dis racket.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tangkis
    Don't know how much is your budget,
    but world of sports @centre point is selling yonex carbonex 23 at S$46, which i think it's quite a good buy.
    There are some other racquets that you can check it out there.
    I suggest you get a new racquet as u don't know the condition of the 2nd hand racquets.
    Hey bro, is it oni centre point selling at $46? Why other websites says its $120 huh? ANy differences?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dun suggest u should buy anything frm world of sports or shops like these. their rackets haf been kept ferr very long time and ppl do mishandle it. try shops like tampinese sports hall or hougang sports hall. even toapayoh safra is a good choice.

Hey bro, is it oni centre point selling at $46? Why other websites says its $120 huh? ANy differences?
    Last edited by mynameiszixiang; 07-13-2005 at 09:59 PM. Reason: posted at wrong place

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default interesting.

why you need a 2nd or 3rd rackets .I suggest you to buy a new rackets. the new rakcetrs will give a very different feeling to the beginner than the old one.many rackets also are not very expensive.if you are interested ,please go to the website :www.sotxsports.de ,if you know Chinaese ,please go to www.sotxsports.com good luck ..anyway,hope you can find a good rackets.......