User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    SINGAPORE WEST
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Looking for a racket

    Looking for cheap 2nd or 3rd hand rackets for a beginner. Want to go into serious playing so need a good reasonable racket to start with. On tight budget. Anyone got any reccomendations? Thanks alot...

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphi
    Looking for cheap 2nd or 3rd hand rackets for a beginner. Want to go into serious playing so need a good reasonable racket to start with. On tight budget. Anyone got any reccomendations? Thanks alot...
    Don't know how much is your budget,
    but world of sports @centre point is selling yonex carbonex 23 at S$46, which i think it's quite a good buy.
    There are some other racquets that you can check it out there.
    I suggest you get a new racquet as u don't know the condition of the 2nd hand racquets.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    SINGAPORE WEST
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh...then can u kindly tell me the good specs of the carbonex 23 as compare to the frequently mentioned Ti 10....?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphi
    oh...then can u kindly tell me the good specs of the carbonex 23 as compare to the frequently mentioned Ti 10....?
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/revi...&cat=47&page=1

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphi
    Looking for cheap 2nd or 3rd hand rackets for a beginner. Want to go into serious playing so need a good reasonable racket to start with. On tight budget. Anyone got any reccomendations? Thanks alot...
    Hi bro, i suggest u a Cab8200lite. its a good, light, flexible, highly manouevrable beginner racket which u can play singles or doubles and comes with a price tag of only around $50. Try to buy it at bras besah, artric-pacific sports at sembawang s.c. or toa payoh safra coz those big sports chains are selling at prices way higher for dis racket.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    SINGAPORE WEST
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tangkis
    Don't know how much is your budget,
    but world of sports @centre point is selling yonex carbonex 23 at S$46, which i think it's quite a good buy.
    There are some other racquets that you can check it out there.
    I suggest you get a new racquet as u don't know the condition of the 2nd hand racquets.
    Hey bro, is it oni centre point selling at $46? Why other websites says its $120 huh? ANy differences?

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i dun suggest u should buy anything frm world of sports or shops like these. their rackets haf been kept ferr very long time and ppl do mishandle it. try shops like tampinese sports hall or hougang sports hall. even toapayoh safra is a good choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphi
    Hey bro, is it oni centre point selling at $46? Why other websites says its $120 huh? ANy differences?
    Last edited by mynameiszixiang; 07-13-2005 at 09:59 PM. Reason: posted at wrong place

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    China
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default interesting.

    why you need a 2nd or 3rd rackets .I suggest you to buy a new rackets. the new rakcetrs will give a very different feeling to the beginner than the old one.many rackets also are not very expensive.if you are interested ,please go to the website :www.sotxsports.de ,if you know Chinaese ,please go to www.sotxsports.com good luck ..anyway,hope you can find a good rackets.......

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Cheap apacs racket and Impact racket (SG) - Quick deals
    By saber10 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 05-13-2012, 07:19 PM
  2. WTB: Looking for CP Racket and Diamond Racket Yonex or Gosen Pay V.High Price
    By hotachill in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 05-24-2011, 12:24 PM
  3. FS: 1 Dotz Intrepid Eagle K3 Racket and 1 Li Ning Racket Bag for Sale - Singapore Only
    By Iffara in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 10
    : 03-29-2011, 10:26 PM
  4. Replies: 59
    : 10-13-2004, 09:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •