Getting a new racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Polaroid, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Polaroid

Polaroid Regular Member

Student
    Im a mid upper lvl/advance player and im looking forward to buy a new racket. Money isn't an issue for me so any racket is fine. Recently I was thinking about the Arc Saber Z Slash, Voltric 80, Victor BS10, Li ning LinDan Woods (not sure whats the name of it), ArmTec900 Power. I'm more like a person who plays doubles most of time. I like smashing and jump smashing but also some good drops. Any suggestions what should I get?

2. visor

visor Regular Member

If you can wait till April, Victor will start selling MX80 in the US.

Early reviews are that it is excellent for doubles.

3. Alapongtai

Alapongtai Regular Member

hmm id stay away from zslash especially if youre a doubles player. its good for smashing but not the fastest racket and mos def not very forgiving. u should try at900t, at900p, as10, 8dx, bs10, sw35 4u, kason f9

4. druss

druss Regular Member

Realistically, you can use almost any racket for any discipline, it really depends on your skills, strength and speed. I just played an awesome match last night and both my partner and I were using zslashs. With that said, I probably play doubles most often with my AT900T, 8DX and BS10.

#4 druss, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  5. Polaroid

Polaroid Regular Member

Student
    yea I was looking at At900p recently. xD I like the head heavy part of it cuz I just love smashing but I want able to be control also xD. btw @ Alapontai I already have a ArcSaber 10 PG so yeah :p

6. Polaroid

Polaroid Regular Member

Student
    @Visor I just checked out the MX80 by Victor. I really like the coloring xD and i like the fact how its Head heavy but not completly head heavy. It sounds like a really good racket.

7. visor

visor Regular Member

Yep. Just browse around the forum. There are a couple threads on it with some solid user reviews.

8. Polaroid

Polaroid Regular Member

Student
    Man right now I really want to get the MX80 cuz of the reviews and its the type of racket i like. Its head heavy not too heavy. And the frame is made in this octa way which makes it swing faster thru the air/