When will LYB finally drop He Hanbin ?

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by LD rules!, Mar 26, 2011.

1. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

First of all, I would like to say I have nothing against He Hanbin, I know he has won many titles at the highest levels of competition.

I am just wondering, how much patience LYB has with HHB. He has one of (if not the best) XD partner, but hasn't one many matches recently, and has certainly fallen behind in terms of results in comparison to the other XD pairs.

So will he be dropped before Olympic qualification period ? Or will LYB continue. Personnally I would want ZB to be brought back, HHB is good, but it is clear that there are much better XD pairs from CHN, and HHB won't be able to win in OG12

2. bura836

bura836 Regular Member

accountant
    i agree on last sentense. HHB won't be able to win in OG12

3. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

This guy is very good actually.. saw him play in front of my own eyes during mas open..:cool:
    as for zheng bo, i think it's because of his attitude problem that spoils him.

4. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Update:

So it seems that Zheng Bo is gone for good:( disappointing, but LYB I suppose is spoilt for choice at the moment...

He Hanbin has also been demoted, and is now partnering Bao Yixin (occassionally) no chance of him qualifying for the Olympics though...