User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default To All Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong's fan..Let's Chat!

Well,KKK/TBH is my favourite players. They always play an intense,full of suprise and breath taking game.Especially during the rally.That's what makes me addicted to watch them play and drives me back on playing badminton...But,by full of suprise,not all of their games are suprisingly happy ending game.People say that they are flashy and that's what makes them loose and disappoint their fans.What do you all think?

And does anybody have something interesting about them ? Let's share!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I disagree that flashiness and arrogance causes them to lose the game. Perhaps, that was in the past. However, they are a much more matured pair now. The problem with this pair is that they tend to lose focus towards the end of the game, or at crucial moments. Also, Tan Boon Heong doesn't seem to have the mental toughness and physical ability to play his best when the game goes the full distance, as shown in the 3rd game of the All-England final, he made many errors and seem to lack the deadly sting in his smash. Of course, his smash is still powerful but it is not enough to penetrate top players' defense in the latter half of the third game.

Also, they don't seem to be able to effectively defeat pairs with excellent defense such as Jung Jae Sung/Lee Yong Dae and Ko Sung Hyun/Yoo Yeon Seong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

I disagree with that assumtion too..for me,they just have to maintain focus and not just block their opponents attack but attack them back as well.Especially in the 3rd game....
    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    I disagree that flashiness and arrogance causes them to lose the game. Perhaps, that was in the past. However, they are a much more matured pair now. The problem with this pair is that they tend to lose focus towards the end of the game, or at crucial moments. Also, Tan Boon Heong doesn't seem to have the mental toughness and physical ability to play his best when the game goes the full distance, as shown in the 3rd game of the All-England final, he made many errors and seem to lack the deadly sting in his smash. Of course, his smash is still powerful but it is not enough to penetrate top players' defense in the latter half of the third game.

Also, they don't seem to be able to effectively defeat pairs with excellent defense such as Jung Jae Sung/Lee Yong Dae and Ko Sung Hyun/Yoo Yeon Seong.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i've heard it said before that the two don't actually socialize with or know each other that well off court, is that true?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure about that.But,I heard that,when they're off the court,they don't reallyhang out that much.Or do They? hehe..Not that sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    i've heard it said before that the two don't actually socialize with or know each other that well off court, is that true?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now lets chat abt their defeat in the KL Open.

...................................... speechless.....................................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato A View Post
    Now lets chat abt their defeat in the KL Open.

...................................... speechless.....................................
    So ........ c h a t l e s s ............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did anybody see the match? Were they playing at full capacity?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone knew what car do kkk drive?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gicutzu View Post
    Did anybody see the match? Were they playing at full capacity?
    I only saw the last few points. They seemed to be trying to defend only, didn't really take the initiative to attack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the attacking was done by TBH.....Luckily KKK got back in to the game.....They had to play 3 sets against an unseeded and unheard Netherlands pair of Ruud Bosch and Koen Ridder......3rd set belonged to Malaysia......Still go indon pair to play....They r really all offensive.....

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    i saw some offensive word there
    hmm
    and i wonder why mod let this thread open or why this thread are not in chit chat section= =

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Concentration lost because of the fitness. Not enough to power the brain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMHO, they do look a little arrogant. Well young chaps with big achievements can't blame them if they really are. Personally not a fan of them. Dun know why despite them winning matches, it's not enjoyable watching them play. Other MD teams have more color and simply more fun to watch. Perh
    Last edited by txv611; 05-07-2011 at 11:50 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    So ........ c h a t l e s s ............
    Because all of their fans lost too much blood last night............due to non stopping vomit blood for their poor display but still lucky enough to win !! hehehehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey don't be like that la...sometimes players also got this own up and downs ma....no matter what we must support them lol....

so who's going to watch the Axiata Cup 2012 from 23 to 25 mar since both of them are in the team....hopefully with our support and the cash prize of USD 1 million will make them play better this time

any prediction for the game??

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast